Teenage Matchmaker

By BBNickiZ

Beyoncé Knowles and Shawn Carter met in their freshman year of high school. Right away, they hit it off and b... More

Let's Get Started
Dinner
Talking Doesn't Work
Mama's Home
Getting Crazy
Oh Boy!
Please
Rejecting The Status Quo
It's Private
Well Damn
Moving On
Moving On 2
After We Move On
!!!
...
WTF?!
Aftermath
Calm Before The Storm
Doctor
Playas
Lying Women
Aftermath Of Lying
Making A Mess
Hospital
Hospital 2
The Fix
THIS SUMMER
Check Up
3 At A Time
This Week
This Week 2
The Wedding
Checking On Jay
In The Hospital
Another 3
Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare
Me And You
New Thing
Recording Studio
Vote
Love Works In Mysterious Ways
The Keyshia Thing
Surprise
Happy Bey-Day
Reactions
Trying
Maybe
What's It Gonna Be
Do You Love Me?
Love Me, Love Me Baby
Home
What I Want
Feel Better Now
Mine
XO
New Story
Spirit
Streaming Party
Home For The Holidays
New Story Alert!

Divorcee Date

2.9K 111 117
By BBNickiZ

(A/N: Because I got to 300 followers today, I was really happy, so I wrote this.)

Bey's POV
Jay and I arrived at the restaurant. As we got out of the car, the paparazzi snapped photos. This is gonna be everywhere tomorrow. I can see the headlines now.

"Beyoncé and Jay-Z Back Together"

"Is Jayoncé Giving It Another Try?"

"What Happened to the Unnamed Bitch Jay-Z Was Married To?"

And stuff like that. But I can't say that I'd be entirely upset.

We entered the restaurant and were seated. Jay and I sat on opposite sides of the booth.

We ordered our drinks and took a minute to order our food.

There was like this awkward silence between us. I mean I would say something, but he's the one who broke my heart 3 years ago. He said we  that weren't focused on each other and needed a break. I should've broken his dick!

Then, last year he goes and marries Nigeria! I'm like really nigga! You couldn't have married someone with ass, breasts, beauty, or even a likable personality?! I mean come on!

But no I'm not salty at all. I don't need him. He needs me. And he'll realize it soon enough.

And don't think I don't know what Zendaya's doing. I know what she did tonight. I'm not Jay. I'm not oblivious to the world around me like he is.

But I'm not gonna stop her. I mostly wanna see what she's gonna do. I just wanna see how far she's gonna go. It's not like her plan is gonna work. Jay and I are totally over each other.

Alright he's looking at me. Every time I look up to see if he's looking at me, he looks back down. It's kinda cute.

I caught him staring at my boobs a couple of times. I don't blame him. New Mexico doesn't have much of anything.

It's like we're back in high school again. I remember he would do this all the time when he was crushing on me. And I just thought he was the cutest guy ever.

But like I said. I'm over him. He's my past and baby daddy but that's it. That's it.

B: So um Jay we're here...together...at this very nice restaurant...so we might as well enjoy each other... and this night.

J: You're right Bey.

B: I always am.

J: You know it's been a while since we've spent time together without Zendaya.

B: 3 years actually.

J: Yeah it has been, but nothing's really changed. We're just not married.

B: Yeah instead you're married to Nyla. But I'm not mad.

J: Bey why do you do that?

B: I do nothing.

J: You talk about her behind her back and to her face, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that you do it in front of Zendaya.

B: I don't just do it in front of Zendaya. I do it when she's not around.

J: You need to stop it.

B: Maybe I need to, but I don't want to.

J: I'm serious Bey. You need to stop.

B: And I'm serious too. Get off of my case or I'll get 100 times worse.

He sighed.

J: Fine. I could never win with you anyway.

B: Now I actually would like to enjoy tonight and not talk about your bitch.

J: Alright then.

The waiter came, and we ordered. He later brought out food.

(An Hour Later)
Jay and I were laughing and talking like we used to. It was like we had never broken up. We had forgotten about everything that was going on in our lives, and it was just us. But let's be clear, we are just friends.

A little while later we were done eating.

J: Looks like we're done. Guess it's time to go home.

B: You ready to go home already?

J: Yeah I guess. You wanna go somewhere else?

B: Let's go catch a movie.

J: We should really go home. Natasha might get upset.

B: What's the harm? We're just friends.

J: Well in that case. Let's go.

Jay paid, and we left the restaurant. We went to see The Perfect Match.

(About 2 Hours Later)
Now it's about 11:00. The movie was good. We're exiting the theater and approaching the car.

B: That was really fun Jay.

J: Yeah I had a great time tonight.

B: Well then let's not let it end.

J: What are you talking about?

B: Let's go to the club.

J: Bey we shouldn't. Natasha's already gonna kill me for going to a movie with you.

B: Oh come on. This is innocent.

J: It's like 11 Bey. Shouldn't we get back home to Z?

B: She's 16. She doesn't want us around all the time. We used to stay out until morning.

J: Yeah like 10 or 15 years ago.

B: So.

J: We were young back then.

B: We're young now. We're just in our early thirties. Come on. Let's go. It'll be fun.

J: Okay.

B: Yay!

We got in the car and drove to a club. As soon as we got out, the paparazzi swarmed us. Jay wrapped his arms around me and covered me.

When we got in, I went straight to the bar. I'm ready to get drunk. I haven't been out in such a long time.

J: Bey don't get drunk because I'm not carrying you.

B: Yes you will. How about you have a couple of drinks with me?

J: I'm driving.

B: A couple won't hurt.

J: Haven't you seen that commercial Beyoncé? Buzzed driving is drunk driving.

B: When did you become a buzzkill?

J: When we had a baby.

B: We had a baby? Last time I checked, I'm the one that pushed a baby out of my vagina.

J: Well I'm not drinking.

B: Oh come on loosen up.

J: No Bey.

B: Please for me. Have some fun.

J: Alright Bey. I'll drink with you. But just a few.

B: Yay! Thank you.

(2 Hours Later)
A few drinks turned into like a hundred. We were both wasted as fuck. But having a damn good time.

J: *slurred* Bey...we..we..should...go.

I started shaking my head and laughing.

B: *slurred* No...no....I'm...not...ready.

I pulled Jay over to a private booth and closed the curtain as we continued to drink. I straddled in his lap.

I felt his friend sticking straight up in no time. I started grinding against him, and he got bigger.

J: Damn.

B: *slurred* Want me...to help you out...there Daddy?

He slowly nodded his head.

I leaned in and kissed him. It soon turned into a make out session. The taste of liquor filled the kiss.

Jay laid me down on the booth. We continued kissing. He started taking off my dress.

It was almost off when my phone rang.

He started pulling back from the kiss.

B: Just let it ring baby.

Shiiiiiittt, I'm bout to get the damn D. My phone ain't bout to stop me.

I kicked my shoes off and started unbuckling Jay's pants.

My phone started ringing again.

B: *slurred* Don't...worry about...it baby. Come on...just give it to....me.

J: Bey...just...just get it. Whoever it...is...needs you.

I kissed him one last time, sat up, and answered my phone.

(Phone Call)
B: Hello?

Z: Where are you?!

B: *slurred* Who the hell...is this?

Z: You're daughter Mom!

B: *slurred* Oh...hey girl! Look...I'm gonna...have to...um...call you back. Your father....and...I...are in...the middle of something...very important.

Z: I don't even want to know what that means! But just get home now. It's after one o' clock!

B: *slurred* We'll be...home...as soon as...we finish...this. Now bye.

(End)

I hung up.

B: *slurred* Now...where were...we?

We continued kissing, and he laid me back down. I unzipped his pants and started pulling them down.

My phone rang again. Damn! Does Z not understand that her mother is trying to give her a little brother or sister?! I'm trying to get some dick, and she just won't leave me alone!

I pushed Jay up and grabbed my phone.

(Phone Call)
B: *slurred* I'm coming home! Damn!

(End)

I started putting on my dress.

B: Let's go.

He pulled up his pants, zipped them up, and buckled them.

Jay and I walked out of the private booth all messed up. We left out of the club and headed for the car.

Somehow we ended up in the backseat making out and half naked.

Jay trailed his hand trailed down to my thong. He pulled back from the kiss. Jay pulled my legs apart.

He put his hands in my thong which was the only thing I had left on. He traced his hand up and down my slit.

I moaned in pleasure. Then Jay began to slowly rub clit. Drunk Jay always wants to play.

B: *slurred* Faster baby.

He started to pull my thong off slowly. When he finally got it off, I spread my lips apart and began rubbing my clit. I'm tired of waiting on him.

Soon he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

J: *slurred* What are...you...doing baby?

B: *slurred* Pleasing...myself.

J: *slurred* Why...would you...do that...when...you have me?

B: *slurred* Because...you're not...helping.

J: *slurred* Well then...continue. Let...me see how you...do it.

I continued rubbing my clit faster and faster as Jay watched.

I moaned out loudly.

B: Mmmm.....fuck! Shit!

Jay began kissing my neck and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I rubbed hard circles on my clit faster and faster. I felt my orgasm on its way.

B: Oh! Ah! Mm! Mm! Fuck! Shit! Yeah! Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Ohhh!

I tried to slow down my hand so my orgasm wouldn't be too much.

J: *slurred* Don't...slow down. Cum for me.

I sped back up so Jay wouldn't be mad, and I started panting. My back arched. And my clit was throbbing and getting hard. I'm soaking wet.

B: Mmmmmmm! Ahhh! Shit! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Mm!

I rubbed my clit back and forth fast and hard. I started to rub it from side to side very quickly and roughly.

B: Shit! Jay! Ah! Ah!

I felt my clit swelling up and the cum building up inside of me ready to spill out.

I closed my eyes and prepared for my orgasm.

B: Jay! Baby! It's coming! Ah! Mm! I'm about to cum! Ah fuck! Shit! Here it comes! Ah! Oh! Ohhhhh! Fuck! Yes! Yessssss! Ah!

My orgasm ripped through me.

B: Ahhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Yes fuck! Damn! Shit!!!

He moved my hand and wasted no time licking my juices from down there and sucking it off my fingers. He began rubbing my clit.

J: *slurred* That...was really..cute baby.

B: Mmmmm! Fuck! Shit!

Jay got faster and faster. I couldn't control my moans. My orgasm was coming. I could tell it was gonna be a rough one.

I grabbed Jay's hand to try and slow him down. He pushed it back.

I arched my back. He rubbed my clit in smooth quick circles. I was wet as fuck. I felt my clit tense up.

Jay rubbed my clit harder and faster. I looked down at my clit moving quickly all around as Jay rubbed my orgasm out.

B: Faster baby! I'm about to cum! Mm!

I watched as my pre-cum leaked out of me. Jay used it as a lubricant. He noticed me watching.

J: *slurred* You like...that baby?

I nodded and whimpered.

B: Fuck! Ahhh! Mmm! Yeah! Mmm! Oh shit! Harder! Ahh!

I opened my legs a little more which spread my lips apart a little more. I reached down and held my lips open for Jay.

I rubbed on my lips a little. Jay kissed me passionately. My moans escaped some during the kiss.

Jay's circles got harder and faster. I rubbed my lips up and down faster. I got wetter and wetter. Jay was watching my pussy just like me. The pressure and everything else became too much to take.

B: Mmmmm! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Damn! Fuck! Ah! Ah! Mmm! Shit! Shit! Fuck! Mm! Mm! Fuck!

I arched my back even further. I gripped the seats and closed my eyes as I came hard all over our hands.

B: Ahhhh...Jay! Mm! I'm cumming!

Jay licked my juices off me. He started French kissing my second pair of lips. He moaned, sucked and licked.

He pushed my legs back some more. He spread my lips. He smirked when he saw how red and swollen my clit and lips were.

He kissed my clit, and I whimpered. He rubbed it a little. He squeezed my thighs. Then he licked all around my lips but never touched them.

B: *slurred* Stop...stop...teasing baby.

I was so sensitive from my last orgasm that I almost came, but I didn't.

He slowly licked both my lips. I whimpered a little. He kissed my clit over and over. I was breathing heavily waiting for him to stop teasing my poor clit.

I licked two fingers and just started rubbing it. Even though I'd rather him eat me out, I can't wait.

B: Fuck baby! Ah! Oh! Oh shit!

He let go off my lips and grabbed my both my hands.

J: Don't.

He slapped my ass hard. Then thumped my clit which hurt a little. Jay stuck his tongue in my entrance and I let out a sigh of relief.

Then he took it right back out.

B: Daddy...please.

I knew that's what he wanted to hear.

He pushed it in and out and soon he was tongue fucking me at a steady fast pace.

B: Ohhhhh shit! Mmmmmm! Yesssss baby! Fuck, my spot! Mmmmm! Fuck right there! Oh! Right there! Mmmm!

Jay hit my spot and I threw my head back. He moaned into my pussy. It sent chills down my spine. I moaned and whimpered ever time he pushed it in.

He rubbed my clit quickly to bring on my orgasm.

B: Oh! Ah! Mm! Oh! Mm! F-fuck! Sh-sh-shit! Mmm!

His tongue pounded my g-spot. I watched as my clit moved from side to side and my orgasm neared. I watched Jay's tongue come out and disappear inside of me. It all just turned me on. I let out a huge moan.

Jay rubbed my clit so hard and fast. I could barely breathe. My clit began to swell up even more.

Finally my cum spilled out of me.

B: Ah! Ah! Baby! Fuck! Shit! I'm cumming! Oh! Mm!

He took his tongue out of me. He came up and kissed me. Jay soon went back down.

He licked up and down my slit, and I was already whimpering.

He spread my swollen lips. He flicked my clit back and forth with his tongue.

B: Mm! Shit baby! Ahhhh!

He flicked it faster and faster. My breathing hitched up. I don't feel like I could take another orgasm.

B: Baby....Mmm......Ahhh stop!

I tried to push his head back. He grabbed my hands and held them.

I moaned and whimpered with each flick. He got faster and applied more pressure.

He made an O shape over my clit and sucked on it.

B: Mmm! Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit! Baby!

I rubbed his head and arched my back. I felt Jay flicking my clit with his tongue while it was inside his mouth.

My clit tensed up in his mouth. I knew I was almost done. He stuck his fingers in my entrance and pumped them really fast.

B: Shit! Daddy! Ahhh! Mm! Faster!

He sucked harder and harder on my clit. He fingered me faster.

B: Baby! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!

I came in his mouth. He licked it all up.

J: *slurred* You taste...great baby.

I giggled.

Jay laid back on the seat. Then he picked me up and place me on his face. He pushed me up some so he could see. I used my knees for support.

Jay started rubbing my clit. I held myself up by holding onto the seats. Jay got a girl weak in the knees.

B: Ahh! Daddy! Faster! Ah! Ah! Mm! Shit!

He sped up, and I continued to moan. He pressed against my clit harder and continued to rub faster.

I felt myself getting wetter and hornier by the second. My clit is pulsing and my muscles are contracting.

Jay never slowed down.

B: Ah fuck baby! Shit! Don't stop! Oh fuck yes! Mm! Mm! Make me cum daddy! Oh fuck!

I looked down and saw Jay smirking while he rubbed my swollen clit. My orgasm got closer and closer.

B: Shit! Shit! Ah! Mm! I'm cumming! Yes! Oh daddy! Mm!

I came hard on Jay's hand. I whimpered as he continued rubbing my clit from side to side.

He stopped rubbing my clit. He spread my lips apart and held them open. He gently licked my clit.

He rubbed his thumb just above my clit. My clit was moving around while he rubbed above it. I moaned and whimpered as Jay played with my pussy.

I gripped the seats and closed my eyes. I panted heavily.

B: Baby! Yesssss! Oh yeah! Fuck! Right there baby! Mmmm! Don't stop! Oooo! Shit!

Jay continued to please me with his thumb. My orgasm got closer and closer.

B: Shit! Faster baby! I'm almost there! Ah! Mm! Yes! Daddy!

I gripped the seats tighter and unexpectedly my juices leaked out of me. I didn't know it was coming that soon.

Jay used three fingers to rub my clit from side to side really fast. Jay stopped and flicked my clit with his tongue a couple of times before he went back to rubbing it.

B: Fuck! Oh fuck!

Jay sped up. He pressed against my clit harder and harder. My clit got harder as my orgasm neared.

The fact that my orgasm was coming made Jay go faster.

B: Damn baby! Shit! Fuck! Faster! Mm! Ah! Harder! Don't stop! Fuck!

He obeyed my command and I went over the edge.

B: Yesss! Oh yeah! Fuck yes! I'm cumming! Oh damn! Mm!

I whimpered as he continued.

Then all of a sudden Jay stopped.

J: *slurred* Give me...a show baby.

B: *slurred* Stop fucking around....and make...me cum!

He slapped my ass hard to tell me to do what he said.

I licked my fingers and rubbed clit really fast and hard.

B: Shit! Ah! Mm! Mm!

Jay opened my legs so more so that he could have a better view. I continued to rub my clit from left to right. It felt so damn good.

B: Ahhhhhh! Mmmmmm! Fuck! Shit! Oh! Ohhhhh! Damn!

Another orgasm came and I almost passed out. Jay pulled me down on his face. My clit went straight in his mouth.

He made slow, long licks and I moaned softly. The licks got shorter and quicker. My moans got louder and louder.

B: Baby! Shit! Ahhhhh!

Jay started sucking on my clit.

B: Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Mmm!

I tried to hop off his face, but he pulled me back down.

B: Mm baby!

My juices spilled on his face.

I got off Jay's face after some orgasms. He pulled out his member and got ready to go into me.

Then my phone rang again.

(Phone Call)
B: *slurred* Child...I told you I was...coming home! What do...you...want?!

Z: You told me that an hour ago. Where are you?

B: *slurred* In the...car. On...my...way.

Z: Hurry up! I've been here with the devil all night.

B: Yeah okay.

(End)

I hung up.

B: *slurred* Your...seed...wants us back at...home.

J: *slurred* Let's go...then

I gave him one last kiss and put my bra back on.

J: *slurred* Damn...them titties.

I giggled. I put my dress and shoes back on, and Jay put his clothes back on.

We climbed back in the front seat. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be driving considering the fact that we're both drunk as hell. But we'll be fine. I hope.

We arrived at the house and got out of the car. We staggered in the house.

The lights were off. We tried to sneak upstairs, but the kitchen lights came on.

A woman was sitting at the table.

N: Where have you two been?

B: Out.

N: Until two in the morning.

B: *slurred* Why...is that...any of...your concern?

N: Because I'm his wife.

J: *slurred* Yeah right...and I'm the Queen of England.

N: Jay, what are you talking about? I'm your wife.

J: *slurred* Look...I don't know...who...the hell...you are...but you better...get out of my...damn house!

N: What? What are you talking about?!

B: *slurred* I'm his wife bitch! Get your...ass...out...of our house!

N: What?! I live here! Why do your clothes look like that?! Did you have sex?! Oh my goodness!

B: *slurred* That's none of your concern. Jay...have...you been cheating...on me?

J: *slurred* Nah baby....I would never ever do that. I love you.

He kissed my lips.

J: *slurred* Look...we're...not interested...in a...threesome. And frankly, you're...to little...and flat...for us to even consider...you for...that. I don't...know why...you're here...but go. Now!

N: Jay!

B: You heard him! Go! Come on baby.

Jay and I went upstairs and went to bed. I heard the door slam, and I guess that bitch left. Who the hell was she?!
_____________________
Damn!! What did you think? I know it's been a little while since I updated. Sorry if I was horrible. I've gotta get back into it.

Did you like it?

How do you feel about Bey and Jay being so drunk that they think they're still married?

How do feel about them forgetting who Natasha is?

How do you feel about what Bey said to her?

How do you feel about what Jay said to her?

How do you feel about Zendaya stopping them from having sex in the club?

How do feel about her stopping them from having sex in the car?

Since they went to bed together, do you think they will Marvin Gaye and get it on?

Do you hope so?

Do you think Natasha really left?

What did think of their night out overall?

Are you glad that they had fun?

Will they go any further?

Or is this as far as Jayoncé will get?

What were your favorite parts?

What were your least favorite parts?

What do you hope will happen next?

Please comment and vote.

50 comments for the next chapter. Comments about updates don't count.

No comments, no update.

I really want to hear what you guys have to say. I'm thankful that you like my stories. And I just wanna know how you feel and what you feel I should do.

Until the next update, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 437 14
Beyoncé has spent almost ten years in a marriage with her high school sweetheart. At 26, she meets Shawn Carter, who makes her feel things she hasn't...
142K 6K 40
Beyoncé knowles & her 14 year old son Braxton live in New York City. she hasn't been on a date since her son was born. she's a very hard working & fo...
165K 11K 63
Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...