Thugs and Hood Love: COMPLETE...

By UniquelyTwinkle

I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WAR... More

Thugs and Hood Love 1
Thugs and Hood Love 2
Thugs and Hood Love 3
Thugs and Hood Love 4
Thugs and Hood Love 5
Thugs and Hood Love 6
Thugs and Hood Love 7
Thugs and Hood Love 8
Thugs and Hood Love 9
Thugs and Hood Love 10
Thugs and Hood Love 11
Thugs and Hood Love 12
Thugs and Hood Love 13
Thugs and Hood Love 14
Thugs and Hood Love 15
Thugs and Hood Love 16
Thugs and Hood Love 17
Advice
Response
Thugs and Hood Love 18
Thugs and Hood Love 19
Information
Thugs and Hood Love 20
Thugs and Hood Love 22
Thugs and Hood Love 23
Thugs and Hood Love 24 : The Final Chapter

Thugs and Hood Love 21

45.5K 1K 133
By UniquelyTwinkle

Brittany POV

Wassup y'all. It's been a good Lil minute since y'all been updated bout my life. Too damn long if you ask me. Frfr. So let me update y'all bout some shit that's been going on.

Gotta start off by saying that me and my boo Smoke still starting strong. And if you were to ask me, I plan on making it stay exactly how it is. But we ain't been exactly attached to each others hips. Since Aria got shot, he been back working on the block with my brother trying to find out what the fuck went down that day.

I now know how my girl Lyric be feeling now. Waiting up for Smoke ass all times of the fucking night. Thinking the worst shit done happened to his ass. Like being the next nigga to be on the news for getting killed. Or that he been caught by the Feds. Ya know, shit like that.

Yeah, I know. I need to start getting used to this type of stuff. But I can't. I done fell hard on my ass for Smoke. Don't ass me how. Or when. And damn sure not why. Because I honestly don't know the answer to neither question.

Okay, next. I'm sure you realized by now that I done moved out of Billy's house. I'm sure you know why. And if you don't, I'll tell you why.

All Billy and Lyric ass do day in and day out is argue. And fight. 24/7. For some odd reason, they ain't been fucking. Or at least not when I be there. But i know they argue faithfully every damn day. That right there I do know.

But they gone outta town for a lil while since it's Valentine's Day weekend. They left yesterday morning. Suppose to come back tomorrow morning. Y'all know Billy can't be away from the street Forgot where Billy said. But I do know that it's somewhere in Florida. I hope they ass don't go acting an ass down there. But already know they are. They act up anywhere. At anytime.

Let's see what else been happening. Rayven and Shawn been going strong too. At first I wasn't sure bout Rayven, but over time I started to like her. She cool as fuck. For real. The night at the club when me, Lyric, and Kayla got to fighting, her ass stood there like a fucking lump on a log. Shit pissed me off. She was supposed to have been down for the ride. But she ain't do shit. But Ion mad at her anymore. Now that I think about it, I never really was. Just a Lil upset.

But when she went dumb on the receptionist at the hospital, I found out she another gutter chick. Just like me and ny main bitch Lyric.

Ummm, what else been goin on in the hood. Ih yeah, I forgot to update ya bout Aria and Chris. They still together. Don't know how. Cause Aria just like ha damn sister, Lyric. She likes to argue bout anything with Chris. Surprised he didn't leave ha ass by now. Hope he don't cause Aria young ass is in love.

Okay, that's bout all. Or should I say that that's bout all that comes to mind right now.

Right now me and Rayven at the park lookin at our boys play basketball. And by our boys I mean Smoke, Shown, and every other nigga that's part of the squad.

"So have you heard from Lyric," Rayven asked me.

"Nope," I said while popping the p. "I did talk to Billy when they were on their way over to his jet."

"Billy got a jet," Rayven said in surprise.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Come on now, Rayven. I thought you already knew that right there," I said.

"Well I didn't, Rayven said before she joined in on my laughing spree.

"Well, yeah. Billy and Shawn got one. Smoke lost all his shit when he went in the pin," I told Rayven.

"Were y'all talking then,"

"Somewhat. I used ti put money on his shit book and all that shit. We became friends. And soon became something more without either one of us knowing. So here we are now it's," I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh," Rayven said. Just then, her phone began to ring. She took her phone out of her purse and looked at the Caller I.D.. "Who is it," I asked being nosey.

"Hell if I know. But Imma be back," Rayven said as she got up from the bench that we were sitting on.

I decided to call my momma. Just to catch up on what she been doing un the last three days since we talked. I talk to my momma a lot. Y'all don't have to know every damn thing I do, do it? I know that at least one somebody said yeah.

My momma was number three on my speed dial list, so I quickly called her. The phone rang three times, and I was getting ready to hang up. As I was lowering the phone from my ear, I heard my momma say, "Hello."

"Ma what took you so long to answer the phone," I asked her.

"Brit what I tell you bout questioning me. I'm grown," she said in her playful/serious tone.

"Ma, I ain't gonna start with you. So what you doin," I asked her.

"Minding my business and not yours,"

"Maaaaa," I whined. "Stop acting like that."

"I'm just playing baby. But I am going out to dinner with yo dad for Valentine's Day,"

"Nawl now. Didn't know y'all still did stuff like that,"

"Well we do. What you and Smoke doin," my momma asked me.

"To be honest, Ion even know. But I know he better take me somewhere. Cause if he think we just gonna fuck, he got me so messed up," I said seriously.

My momma started to laugh. And so did I. "I miss you, ma," I said.

"I miss you, too. You and yo big headed ass brother needs to come and see me," my momma said.

My momma has been telling me and Billy to come and see her since Christmas. And here it is February. Two months. Not that long. But long enough. "I'll let Billy to know. I told you bout all the shit that's been going on. And you bout know Billy ain't gonna wanna leave til he get everything straight,"

"Yeah, I know. Talked to him last night. Said him and Lyric got into it,"

"That ain't nothing new," I said while shaking my head.

"Said while he blacked her eye,"

"He what," I yelled into the phone.

"You heard me. Blacked her fucking eye," my momma said.

"Imma bust his shit wide open," I said. And I wasn't playing. Billy crossed the line doing that right there. Frfr.

"Girl you know he'll toss yo lil ass," my momma said.

I started to laugh and said, "Ion care."

Me and my momma talked for a lil while longer before we said our see you later's. We never told each other bye. Never.

After I got off the phone with my momma, Smoke and Shawn started to walk over towards me. "Y'all ready," I asked them as I raised up and picked up my purse.

" Yeah. Where my girl," Shawn asked me.

"Damn, I forgot all bout her fucking ass. She said she was gonna come right back. But she didn't," I said as I began to look around the park for Rayven. But I didn't see her no where in sight.

"Wherever ha ass at, she better be on her way back," Smoke said.

"Nigga shut that shit up," I said as I pushed him in his chest. "I'll call ha,"

I went to my contacts, scrolled down to Rayven's name, and called her. After the fourth ring, her phone went to her voicemail. "She ain't answer," Shawn asked me as I was lowering my phone down from my ear.

I shook my head from left to right and said, "Nope. You try," I told Shawn.

Shown took out his phone and did as I had done. "Shit'd, she ain't answer for me either," Shown said as he put his phone into his basketball shorts.

"Ion know where that girl could''ve gone," I said as I looked around the park again, hop ing that Rayven would soon appear so that I could get out of this cold ass wind that was nipping at my ears. And yeah, I knew damn well not to have come to the park in the middle of February without a damn scarf bad extra clothing on. But the weather man said that the temperature would reach the fifties.

I know where y'all down south thinking, 'that's still cold'. But to y'all it might be. But if you born and raised up North, the fifties warm enough. See, that's the good part bout being from up north, you not that easily to get cold.

But anyways, back to the lost Rayven that got all us out here. Just as I was about to say something, a young nigga with braids straight to the back- like what nigga still rocks braids- came over to us."Aye Shown, I found this over by the road," the boy said as he held Rayven's phone out for Shawn to take.

"Good lookin out. Did you see my girl," Shawn asked the dude.

"Nawl, ain't see her,"

"Aight," Shawn said, dismissing the man. The dude turned and walked the same way that he had come from, leaving me, Shawn, and Smoke to wonder amongst ourselves about where the hell could Rayven be.

"Call Billy," Shawn told me.

"You must forgot that Billy and Lyric left they phone at they house. No way to reach them," I said in a duh type of tone.

"Damn, shit slipped my mind. Guess we gotta take the jet down to Florida to go and get'em," Shawn said as he jogged back to his red Mercedes.

I guess it had to be more serious than what I thought if we had to let Billy know cause he told the whole squad, myself included, not to bother him for shit.

But oh well. Shawn looked like the worst shit had happened to Rayven. Then it hit me like a slap in the face, Lyric had told Shawn a few days before she left to watch Rayven because Rayven had said that her her old boyfriend had been callin her, saying threats and all types of shit to her.

Damn.. We did need to go and get Lyric and Billy for this. ASAP.

Rayven POV

"Demetrius, please let me out the fucking trunk," I said as Demetrius looked down on me with his dark brown eyes that were filled with hatred towards me.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. All the tears I shed for yo nasty ass. I'll be damn if I cared bout yo ass again,"

"Please, Demetrius. I just wanted to start over," I said as I fought back my tears that so badly wanted to be freed, like me right now.

Tears heavily began to fall from my eyes, knowing that Demetrius was going to kill me. With the thought of my death right around the corner, I started to confess to myself the love I had for Shawn that I kept hidden from me, him, and everyone else.

"What the hell you crying fa," Demetrius asked me.

I ignored him bad began to try and wiggle my way out of the tape that Demetrius had wrapped around my wrists and ankles. "Hahaha. Yo ass ain't goin nowhere no time soon," he informed me with information I already knew.

"Got anything else you wanna say,"

"Yeah," I said as I wiped my face to the best of my ability with my left and right shoulder.

"What?"

I stopped crying bad and said with as much courage that I could muster up, "I love Shawn Kendell Jones," with a smirk on my face.

"Fukk you hoe," Shawn said before he punched me, knocking my ass out cold.

Okay...please don't be upset with me... school has started...I'm officially a senior...yay....bd now taking all four classes that I need to graduate....

so I tried to give y'all a lil sum sum...just to let y'all know I'm still writing...

rate from 1-10...

what do ya think is going to happen next...

100 votes...

75 comments....

so until next time....

duces...

(=UniquelyTwinkle=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
7.3K 481 37
**** ONGOING **** This book centers around a woman in her mid 20's trying her best to make it through life after not having the best luck, with anyt...
79.9K 3.4K 37
Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been put before her. Kaz could be facing a lo...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...