School with the Celebrity

By xokristinaxo13

Nicole Mullaney goes to a school where the new kid is a famous teen celebrity. Matthew Palmer. He's in all of... More

School with the Celebrity
Preface
Chapter.1 Teens are oblivious
Chapter.2 Ew
Chapter.3 Mall Crawl
Chapter.4 Jerk
Chapter.5 I'm screwed
Chapter.6 Caught
Chapter.7 Sorry
Chapter.8 Party (Part 1)
Chapter.9 Party (Part 2)
Chapter.11 Prisoner
Chapter.12 Movie date
Chapter.13 Shocker
Chapter.14 Coffee run in
Chapter.15 Story
Chapter.16 Honest mistake
Chapter.17 Party hard
SORRY!
Chapter.18 Smash crash bang!
Chapter.19 Headlines
Chapter. 20 My parents are going to kill me.
Chapter.21 Bad Girl
Chapter.22 Room Mate
Chapter.23 Save the Date
Chapter.24 Fire
Chapter.25 Hate then Love
Chapter.26 Good to Bad
Chapter.27 Love, love, love
Chapter.28 Baby daddy
The Poll
Chapter.29 Secret's Out
Chapter.30 Past and Party
Chapter.31 Goodbye high school!
Chapter.32 My answer
ANNOUNCEMENT
Sequel!!!! (Please read and give your input!)
*ANNOUNCMENT

Chapter.10 Nobody's second

18.1K 359 32
By xokristinaxo13

Chapter.10 Nobody's second

My head was pounding, my stomach was turning and flipping in ways that I didn\'t even know could happen. I groaned as I fluttered my eye lashes a few times before seeing the bright light from the peek of the window. My eyes shot open . . . bad idea. I was blinded by the light coming from the window . . . the sun. I I flung my arm over my eyes and squeezed them closed.

Oh yeah this was defiantly a hangover.

After a few tries of blinking and attempting to open my eyes, I finally got them to stay open and look around. First I looked down to myself and saw that I was only wearing a baggy grey T shirt and my PINK booty shorts. My shirt from last night was on the floor in a ball along with my shorts.

I propped myself up on my arm and looked around. The room was big and bright with huge windows, which was where the sun was shinning on me from.

\"What the hell . . .\" I whispered to myself. This was not my room. This wasn\'t Christina\'s room either so I didn\'t sleep over her house. Where was I?

I was about to get out of the big white bed I was in when all of a sudden, I was thrown off roughly and fell right on my butt on the floor, landing with a loud thud.

\"Hey!\" I automatically grunted.

I heard shuffling on the bed from under the sheets and then a face popped up, leaning over the bed side. Matt.

\"Oh . . .\" He laughed. \"Sorry Nicole, I move a lot in my sleep.\" He smiled, still chuckling to himself.

Then it all came back to me. The party . . . getting drunk . . . the kiss . . . me getting sick . . . Matt taking care of me.

\"Oh. My. God.\" I whispered in disbelief. Why did I act like such a stupid slut last night?! That is not me.

\"Nicole, don\'t freak out, okay?\" He sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed and getting up, his bare chest showed off his six pack and he was in only his boxers . . . God he looked sexy.

\"Don\'t freak out?! How can I NOT freak out?!\"

\"Shhh! Christina and Evan are still asleep.\"

\"What?!\" I sprung up off the floor and ran out the door, and down the hall to Evan\'s room. I flung open the door, but the bed was made and no one was there.

\"I have to go . . .\" I said more to myself, but Matt heard.

\"Why? Nicole you didn't do anything wrong. So what, you got drunk? It\'s not like we had sex . . .\" He shrugged.

I just looked at him and glared. I ran back into the room I slept in, gathered my clothes and ran down to the kitchen that was surprisingly not filled with trash. There I saw Evan making breakfast and Christina sitting at the island with a plate.

\"Wait! Nicole!\" Matt yelled coming down the stairs after me. He stopped too when he saw them.

\"Hey guys.\" Evan smirked, looking at my bare legs and T shirt. He wagged his eye brows when he saw Matt shirtless.

\"Shut up Evan." I snapped.

He held his hands up in a defencive pose and went back to making the food.

\"So . . .\" Christina smiled. \"Are you guys . . . together?\"

I blushed and looked at Matt the same time he smiled and looked at me.

\"No.\"

\"Yes.\"

We said at the same time. He looked questioning at me.

\"No. He has a girlfriend, remember?\" I sighed, walking out the door and into the backyard.

It wasn\'t long before I heard the door open and Matt grab my arm.

\"Hey, what are you talking about?\"

\"Natalia, remember? Or did you forget that you were dating the hottest girl in Hollywood?\"

\"Nicole--\"

\"Matt, I saw you and her dancing and then when you came over to me and danced, she was no where to be found. I\'m not an idiot. I know she must have ditched you so then you came and got me."

\"Nicole, let me explain. I was never dating her. My agent said it would look good if we pretended to date because I have a movie coming out with her in a few weeks. I was only dancing with her in front of the paparazzi and then I went and danced with you when she left to hang out with her boyfriend.\"

\"Oh.\" I said, honestly taken aback.

\"Yeah, so now that you've basically confessed your love for me," he smirked, crossing his arms against his chest. "Do you want to try this out?"

"Try what out?" I played dumb.

He rolled his eyes. "You know, you and me?"

"You and I," I annoyingly corrected him and he smirked.

"You and I," he repeated. "Well?"

I shrugged. "I mean we could try."

"You don't seem too excited about it," he chuckled, leaning back in an arrogant pose.

I smirked. "Well to be honest, I've never really been in a relationship with an ass hole so . . ."

"Okay," he held his hand up. "There's a first for everything," he shrugged.

"True."

"So is that a yes? I mean I don't really know how you could say no," he wagged his eye brows, trying to act douche-bag-like.

"Okay, but we aren't rushing into this. I don't want everyone to know about this right away."

He gasped, pretending to be very offended. "Are you embarrassed of me?"

I laughed. "A little. I'd kind of be slumming it with you."

"I'm hurt," he held his heart.

I rolled my eyes and then got a little more serious. "But really. And I don't want to rush this."

He nodded. "I agree, especially since you hated me twenty four hours ago."

"Exactly," I smiled and he laughed, holding out his hand.

"So do we have a deal Ms. Mullaney?"

I rolled my eyes, sighing and took his hand. "Guess so Mr. Palmer."

He nodded and we shook on it.

I'm not sure if this means we're dating now, and if it did then this would defiantly be up there with some of the worst ways to ask a girl out. In plain high school talk, we had a thing. Whatever a thing meant . . . we had one . . . I'm pretty sure.

\"Hey guys? Did you see this?\" Evan yelled out.

We walked back in the house and Evan flung a magazine at me. I caught it and read the front cover.

MATTHEW PALMER AND MYSTERY GIRL.

Below the heading was a picture of Matt holding me bridal style. It was a picture of last night when he took me into the pool house. The other pictures were of Matt and I coming out and him without a shirt. And the last picture was of Matt and Natalia dancing together with the title SPLIT and a yellow strike down the middle, separating them.

As I read more of the article I almost laughed at how phony it was.

\"Matthew Palmer and girlfriend Natalia Fox were spotted arriving at a friends house party. The star couple walked in hand and hand and were seen dancing together until Natalia walked away from Palmer. Reliable sources say they had been fighting the whole night. Palmer was then seen dancing with a different girl and Fox did not join him for the rest of the evening. Fox was spotted leaving the party, clearly upset, a little later and when asked if she got into a fight with Palmer, she did not answer, but instead walked to a car and drove away. Palmer was then seen carrying the same girl (see picture one) outside and into the pool house. When asked where Fox was, he did not give any answer. After a few minutes he carried the girl back out, only this time without a shirt on his part. From what we can guess, Natalia Fox and Matthew Palmer are sliptzvile!\"

\"Oh. My. God.\" I exhaled.

"Who are these sources?" Christina asked angrily. "Reliable my ass."

\"That is so stupid." Matt shook his head.

\"What I want to know is, how did they get all the pictures printed so fast? I mean, the party was only last night!\" Evan laughed.

I glared at him and he shut up.

\"Well, now they know which one of us he\'s dating.\" Christina smiled.

"Well we aren't really--"

"We aren't actually--"

"We're taking it slow--"

"Really slow--"

"He's an ass so--"

"And she's crazy--"

"We have a thing--"

"A solid thing," Matt said, making air quotes when he said thing.

Silence mixed with confusion floated around the room and then . . .

\"I\'m kind of happy my house is in a magazine.\" Evan proudly announced.

We all simultaneously rolled our eyes.

\"Wont your parents find out?\" Chris asked.

\"Nah, they don\'t do celebrity magazines.\" Evan shrugged, plopping the pancake on her plate. "So does this make me famous by association?" He winked.

"Shut up Evan," Christina and I shouted at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait! Hope you like it! :)

And sorry for the random slash marks whenever someone talked lol it was a typo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 1 25
Bella was just your average nerd but the worst thing is, that this average nerd has a massive crush on the schools hottie and most popular kid at Que...
172 41 12
Nicole is a Jr. High student with not many friends. Her life was going pretty smoothly until a new student moved in.
116K 3K 37
Matt Espinosa isn't who he seems. He dates a lot of girls, and goes to a lot of party's.....but he hides a lot of secrets. Aria Johnson is exactly w...
103K 2.3K 60
What happens when the new bad girl in town meets the school's biggest player Matthew Espinosa, will he change her or will she change him? maybe they'...