I have no clue what this even...

By ___uhhh_hi

A PJ Ligouri Fanfiction More

Chapter 2 || My arrival

Chapter 1 || his text

8 0 0
By ___uhhh_hi

BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP! My alarm clock rang.
"Ok! Ok! I'm up!" I shouted while stretching my legs and arms.
As I got up I checked my phone just to find that I had a text message from a number that I hadn't seen in a while but I could recognize easily.
"can we meet up? I need to talk to you." The text said. "Starbucks. 11 o'clock. Bring your smile. Oh and wear that sexy jumper you love so much."
I hadn't seen this phone number in a few years. When I was at Uni to be exact. I knew who it was but could not bring myself to call him. It had been so long, but I loved him and he loved me. I hope we hadn't lost the feeling like we lost the relationship after I moved back to Bath, where I grew up. I got into the shower, and put on my favorite pair of jeans and the jumper He requested I wear, did my hair and makeup, and threw on my converse. As I was driving to the local Starbucks I got another text. "Ya know what? Just come to my place. It will save some time" It read. "I have to show you something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
418K 28.4K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
104K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...