DNA (Zayn Malik) fanfiction

By Michael_CliffordLUV

Emma Grace never thought she would meet Zayn Malik or fall for him. She never really knew anything about one... More

DNA (Zayn Malik) fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue

Chapter 7

161 11 1
By Michael_CliffordLUV

I woke up feeling happier than I ever have. Today we had a concert and that meant time with Zayn. I got up earlier than usual. I walked into the living room and turned on the tv. Good morning America was on. I turned the volume up. This morning I decided to make pancakes.

Two arms wrapped around my waist. I dropped the bowl of pancake batter in the sink. I was relieved when the bowl didn't break and nothing spilled. I turned around to see Zayn. "You scared me." I said playfully slapping his arm.

"Morning to you to." He said kissing my forehead.

"Austin Mahone was found with new singer and one direction member Emma Grace." I heard the newsman say. "Last night they were spotted at the movies." I looked at Zayn. Guilt rush through my body while sadness was rushing through him. I walked over to the tv. There were pictures of Austin and I smiling, talking and holding hands. I turned to Zayn. He gave a small smile. He walked towards me, giving me a hug.

"It's okay. It's not like you cheated on me. That was yesterday." He whispered into my ear. His warm breath going into my ear sent chills up my body.

"Don't worry i'll talk to him."

"When?"

"I don't know. I just know that I'm going to have to tell him and the press and the public, everyone." I said confused. Sometimes celebrity life could be confusing.

I gave him a quick peck before going to go wake up Harry to make breakfast. "Harry! Wake u-" I stopped. He looked worried, or scared. He was full of emotions. "Harry", I said stepping into the room. "Are you okay." He was on his phone. His hands were shaking. What was on his phone, that would make him act that way.

Without him knowing, I snatched the phone away from him. "Emma I don't think you should-" it was too late. I already grabbed the phone and I already saw what was on there.

@onedfanxox

'She is a total wanna be'

@bigboomchicks

'I bet you she's going to get with one of the guys in one direction

@mrs.onedirection

'Yah, and I bet she's gonna try to get with any celeb that comes in her way

@mrs.styles

'She betta not take my Harry. She should go jump off a cliff. We don't like you Emma!!! Leave Austin alone and Harry!

I dropped the phone on the floor. Tears welled up in my eyes. They immediately started pouring on my cheeks. How could they be so cruel. They don't even know me or know who I am.

"Emma. Don't listen to them. There just people who want to start something." Harry said grabbing my arm. He pulled me up. He's right. There just idiots who don't have a life.

"Why did you look scared. Your hands were shaking." My voice sounded stuffy from all the crying.

"Because I had the same problem. Idiots saying stupid things about me. I don't know, I guess memories were flooding back and I got scared." He seemed embarrassed. "But I also didn't want to see anyone go through the same thing. Especially not you. Your like my sister. I don't want anything to happen to you." He hugged me tight. I felt more comfortable. He was right though.

"Thank you Harry. And you are like my brother. Now come make some breakfast." I said tapping his shoulder, smiling. I heard him walking behind me. Zayn was sitting on the couch watching tv. He saw us come out of the room and heading into the kitchen.

"I'm going to kill those people on twitter." I didn't expect him to know that quickly. Wow. News travels around fast. I chuckled.

"There just low life's. No need to get violent Zayn."

"Really. So you don't want me to punch Harry's wife, that I haven't heard of." He laughed. I took a second thought. She did put me on edge. She was the one who got to me.

"Feel free to do what ever you want. And Harry, control your wife." We all laughed. This is how it should be. Not with all the drama. Just us.

Zayn and I, including the rest of the boys stood in there positions. Zayn winked at me. Heat went to my cheeks. I flushed. I stuck my tongue out playfully. We were immediately on stage, from the jumpers. That's what I call them. Everyone was chanting as always. Summer love came on. I would harmonize. Sometimes dance. This time it was different. Zayn grabbed me by the arm. He pulled me close to his chest. We started dancing. Our noses touched. He had the widest grin. I smiled. It felt like we were the only ones here. Even the screaming fans didn't take me out of my daze. I let go and I started walking off singing with the other guys. I wrapped my arms around Harry as we sung.

"What's going on with you and Zayn?" He said into my ear. It was loud. It was hard to process what was happening. But I was lucky enough to hear what he said.

"I'll tell you later." I yelled walking away. Zayn grabbed me by the arm again. This time it was his turn to sing. He had his hand on my waist. He looked me in the eyes. He started singing directly toward me. Zayn was singing to me. I smiled. I harmonizes with Zayn. There were Awes coming from the audience.

'Cuz you were mine for the summer

'Now we know its nearly over

'Feels like snow in September

I fluttered at his touch. His hand caressed my fingers. The song finished. I wished it didn't. I wanted to stay in that position. Just singing with him. I pulled away from his touch dancing and laughing. He ran and picked me up of the ground holding on to my waist. I squeaked.

"Twitter time!!" Louis yelled clapping his hands. This was my first time doing this. I was so excited about the tweets on the big screen. I just hoped noone would comment on the bad tweets.

"Becky g row 857. Ooh. This ones for Emma." I let loose of Zayn when I heard my name. "I heard you can dance dance to Ciara one-two step." Niall said with his strong Irish accent coming out. That's like kindergarden. I practically learned that in dance school. The music came on. I found myself moving to the beat. I got so caught up in the dancing, I even started singing. I played along and dragged Liam with me. He started beat boxing. I stopped dancing. He was really good. My mouth was left wide open. After I was done being shocked, I went over to Harry. We both did the Michael Jackson pose. Louis and I just started singing. I never thought I could have this much fun.

The song ended. We all clapped and applauded. I grabbed the mic from Louis. "Okay next question. This is from 1Dlover row 207." I was surprised again at what I saw. It was another question about me. "Wow. Okay. Usually we would ask the guys, if they were a girl in the band who would you date from the band. Since you are a girl who would you date." I blushed. They wanted me to answer this question.

Would they want me to tell them. I looked over at Harry and he nodded. He knew who I was going to say. Even if it was just a joke. "Hmm." I walked over to Zayn who had a wide grin on his face. I walked towards Zayn. "I don't know." I said smiling. Zayn frowned. I laughed. "Okay I pick Zaynie." I clapped, jumping up and down. He smiled and gave me a hug. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. Where noone can see or take a pic.

"I pick Emma too." He said in the mic. I giggled. "I love your laugh." He said in my ear. Anytime he speaks in my ear my heart pounds and I can't help but smile. It's painful, in a way I can't explain, because I also love it. It hurts loving someone. Do I love him. It's so confusing. I never felt this way. I don't even know.

Like always the concerts were amazing. We all went back to our temporary home. Which is a hotel. It was silent as we went up the elevator. I hate when It's quiet. When it's a small crowd. When we stopped on our floor we all yawned. I'm so exhausted. I don't think I've been able to rest since all this happened. Zayn was next to me. We walked down the hallway to our room. I layed my head on Zayn, eyes heavy. He held on to my hand. Louis grinned. I guess there starting to catch on. Are me and Zayn even together. He hasn't really asked me. I know it already seems like it, but I have self respect and I don't want friends with benefits. Niall put the key in the door. He seemed to be struggling and my legs were already 'bout to collapse. My eyes were closing and I found my self falling. "Niall! Hurry up." Louis yelled. I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"I'm trying." He said tired.

"Well your not trying hard enough." I whined. I felt myself almost fall onto the floor, until strong arms picked me up bridal style. Even though my eyes were heavy, I was still able to see who it was. Caramel eyes looked into mine.

"It's okay Emma. I got ya." Zayn pushed Niall aside. He opened the door. I felt him lay me on the bed, that I've been waiting for. Zayn got up, but before he could leave I pulled on his shirt gently. I wanted to feel his warm body holding me tight as his breath whistles into my ear.

"Can you stay. Just....please hold me." I begged.

His eyes widened. I was glad he still considered and decided to lay down. I buried my head in the crook of his neck. His soft lips was pressed on my forehead.

"WAKE UP!" I heard Liam yell. I groaned putting my head under the covers. Zayns body was still holding me close. "We have an interview today."

"What?!" I bolted straight out of the bed and got ready.

************************************

"So how is it Emma being with one direction?" The interviewer asked.

"There all like brothers to me." I simply stated.

"There is a clip of you and Zayn dancing. You seem really close. Do you see him like a brother? Uh.. Zayn do you See her as more than a friend." That was way to personal. I hesitated not knowing what to say.

"Um Emma's amazing. We are really close. Right when I heard her sing in that pub! I knew she was special. I'm in lo- shes great I mean." Wait what was he going to say. We all knew what he was going to say. All the boys looked up at us. Niall nudged me.

"Hmm, It seems like you were trying to say something else." She grinned.

I need to know what he was gonna say. Zayn was blushing. So was I and everyone in the audience were all gob dropped. He was going to say he loved me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
175 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...
121K 798 50
Imagine meeting one direction, and not knowing who they are. now imagine Zayn Malik falling for you, falling for you hard. well that's what Aprils li...