Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)

By blackdust

Amelia has been alone virtually her whole life. One day she gets a letter from her mum saying to go to the Cu... More

Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)
Chapter 1- past
Chapter 2- story
Chapter 3- hunt
chapter 4- smile
Chapter 5- game
chapter 6- deal
Chapter 7-shopping
Chapter 8- cliff
Chapter 9- wait
Chapter 10-return
Chapter 11-family
Chapter 12-time
chapter 13-sweet
Chapter 14- proposition
Chapter 15- rematch
Chapter 16-power
chapter 17- practice
Chapter 18-confession
Chapter 19-reaction
Chapter 20- soccer
chapter 21-plan
chapter 22- talk
Chapter 23- sisters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- call
chapter 26- desicion
chapter 27- back to forks
chapter 28- Charlie and Sue
chapter 30- la push
Author's note! MUST READ!
Chapter 31- plans for the big day
Chapter 32- shopping for the big day
Chapter 33- the big day
Chapter 34- home sweet home
chapter 35
chapter 36- News
chapter 37- Baseball
Chapter 38- Max's birthday
Chapter 39- first date
Chapter 40- details
Chapter 41- First day
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Choir
Chapter 44- Arcade
Chapter 45- Surprise
Chapter 46- note
Chapter 47- Hurt
Chapter 48- tears
Chapter 49- Gone
Chapter 50 - Comprehension
Chapter 51- Actions
Chapter 52-Fault
Chapter 53- Darkness
Chapter 54- Sense
Chapter 55- Revenge
Chapter 56- awake
Chapter 57
Chapter 58- apologies
Chapter 59- feelings
Chapter 60- Forever
Chapter 61- unexpected
Chapter 62- Answers
Chapter 63- complications
Chapter 64- Revelations
Chapter 65- Promise
Chapter 66- indecision
Chapter 67- Battle
Chapter 68- Victory
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 69- Farewell

Chapter 29- we are vampires

19.1K 291 28
By blackdust

Hi guys!!!!!! I updated for the second time this week! And as you can see this story is in the watty awards!!!!!! So vote!!! Also comment fan like and tweet!!!!! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!!!!

Chapter 29- we are vampires

***Edward's POV***

"Dad we are vampires." Bella said. I looked into his mind. He was speechless. He told himself before thta he would believe whatever Bella would say. But he couldn\'t believe and wouldn\'t believe it.

"Okay Bells enough with the jokes tell me the truth." He said his voice was a little shaky.

"Dad I am telling the truth we are vampires." Bella said. He still couldn\'t believe it so he didn\'t.

"Bells there are no such things as vampires don't lie and tell me the truth." He said.

"Charlie I mean Dad I am telling the truth we are vampires if werewolves exist why can't vampires?" She said. He took that into account but still didn\'t believe it.

"Prove it." He saod and raised his eyebrows. Bella thought for a second it is times like these I wish that I could read her mind.

"I don't need to prove anything dad you can ask Sue if you don't believe me." She said. Charlie turned to Sue.

"Are they really vampires Sue?" He said. Sue gave me and Bella a look.

"Yes Charlie they are vampires and they are telling the truth." She said her voice was strong. He turned back to us with a range of emotions on his face. He tried to believe us but he couldn\'t.

"You still need to prove it." He said. How could we prove it? Then Amelia came to mind.

"Amelia why don't you do something?" I said. All eyes were on her but that didn\'t bother her she got off her seat and walked over to me.

"What shall I do dad?" She asked I love when she calls me that as I do when Ness does.

"Your speed?" I said. She nodded and went on the other side of the room. Charlie stared at the spot she was at and then turned his head to where she was now. She then she went on the other side again. Charlie tried to come up for an explanation for what he just saw but he couldn't. He wanted more proof.

"He wants more proof." i said. Charlie looked at me confused and thought to himself how could he know I want that?

"I'm a mind reader." I said. He was even more confused now, but he didn't say anything. Then Amelia got an idea she looked at me and I nodded.

"Okay Charlie look at how small Amelia is." I said the whole room gave her their attention again. She bent down a bit and lifted the sette up in the air single handedly. Charlie stared at her shocked he tried to of a reason for how she did it but couldn\'t. On top of the sofa was me, Bella, Alice and Carlisle. Amelia soon got bored and put us gently on the ground.

"That was easy." she commented and then resat herself next to Max. Charlie was in more shock now. He was considering the idea of vampires but couldn't. He held on his breath and started to chant this all a dream in his head. He pinched himself a few times but nothing worked for him. Bella started to get worried I held her close to help calm her nerves.

"Dad are you alright? I know this is a lot to take in but you wanted to know the truth so we told you." Bella said.

"H-how?" he managed to stutter. He was remembering in his head when Bella was born and was human. Bella looked at me for help so I decided to say something.

"Vampires have been alive since humans have maybe before that me and my family are vampires." I said I waited for a response from him but he didn\'t said anything so I decided to carry on.

"20 years ago on the 10th of September I turned Bella into a vampire." I said. He looked at me and glared. He knew that I have done a lot of damage to Bella's life when she was human. Now that I turned her into a vampire he didn't have words for his feelings about that. He started to fill up in rage he face started to change colours it was a few minutes before he calmed.

"Why did you turn her into a vampire?" he asked his voice was low as he carried on to glare at me.

"I changed her in to a vampire because she wanted to be one." I stated. He was confused now and was asking himself why would she want to be one. He looked at Bella confused and slightly hurt.

"Why Bella?" he asked his voice was a whisper. Bella looked at me meaningfully.

"Because it is the only way I could be with him. And of you ask why I want him it's simple I love him." she said. I wrapped my arms around her and put my lips in her ear.

"As I love you." I said only for vampires, Jacob and Amelia could hear. Charlie accepted that he knew you would do anything for the one you love.

"How come you didn't tell me?" he said he was hurt.

"It was dangerous to tell you it's against the vampire law to tell a human about vampires." Bella said.

"Then why did you tell me and how did you find out?" he asked. His head was full of questions this is going to be long I glanced at the clock and it was reaching 6pm.

"Bella found out I didn't tell her." I said. Charlie accepted that too. He tried to keep an open mind and swallow everything we threw at him.

"And we told you because you decided with Sue that you wanted to renew your wedding vows so we decided as a family to do a vote to whether we should go. Majority of our family voted yes so we decided to come and its only fair on you because you invited us. And don't worry we will keep you safe you are in no danger." Bella said assuringly. Charlie was still getting his head around it putting pieces together in the puzzle he had.

"Tell me about vampires actually before you do how come you haven't killed me and sucked the life out of me like vampires are supposed to." he said. Bella looked at Carlisle for this he nodded and cleared his throat before he began.

"Not all vampires are bad. Me and my family don't hunt humans we hunt animals, that is why we can socialize with humans and not kill them at first it is hard but you get used to it after a while but that does not mean that there aren't bad vampires because there are. They treat humans like a piece of cattle." Carlisle said and then he stopped seeing if Charlie had some questions.

"Don't get me wrong but... why do you like... bother?" Charlie said hesitantly.

"That is a good question and we are asked that a lot we bother because once we were humans and we wouldn't want to killed by a vampire and it is also like cannibalism because we were humans before." Carlisle said and again stopped to give Charlie a chance to let it sink in and ask questions.

"You know you said 'other' vampires how many are there?" He asked.

"Well the human race outnumbers the human race massively. Other vampires who drink from humans are always on the move, vampires like us are allowed to socialize and live beside humans because we will not harm them but that doesn't mean that we are not a threat sometimes accidents happen but not never often." Carlisle said and once again paused. Charlie was frightened a bit and cleared his throat before speaking.

"You are not only to like... um..." Charlie trailed Carlisle smiled knowing what he meant.

"No you are in no harm we will protect you and Sue instead." Carlisle said. Charlie sighed in relief.

"So when you become a vampire you go cold and look the same?" He asked.

"Yes we do not age, our skin becomes cold and hard and smooth, we have enhanced senses, photographic memory, speed and strength as Amelia demostrated, we sparkle in the sunlight, we don't eat, drink or sleep." Carlisle listed off. Charlie nodded calculating in his head.

"That explains a lot." He whispered to himself.

"We sometimes also have powers." Carlisle added. Charlie looked at him in confusion and then looked at me.

"Does that explain why Edward said he was a 'mind reader'?" he asked not addressing to me but I decided to answer anyway.

"Yes it does I can hear everyone thoughts in this room apart from Bella's because she has the power- which is to sheild her thoughts and mind but sometimes can take it off and put it on other people too." I said.

"Um... okay are you two the only ones with powers?" He asked.

"No Amelia, Max, Reneesme, Alice and Jasper have powers too and so do other vampires all over the world." I said.

"What are they?" He asked curiously.

"Max is telepathic and can send thoughts in to your head. Max why don't you demostrate?" I said. He nodded and sent him a message saying hello. First Charlie thought he was hearing things but realized it was him.

"Was that you Max?" He asked making sure.

"Yes it was Charlie." He said.

"Reneesme has the opposite power to me. When she puts her hand on your face you can see her thoughts Reneesme?" I said referring to her to demostrate. She nodded and stood next to Charlie she put her hand on his face he was first startled and then he got comfortable enough to watch. After she took her hand off and sat down again.

"Wow that's amazing." He said.

"Thank you Grandpa." She said smiling.

"No prob." He said. Bella decided to carry on where I left so she cleared her throat and spoke.

"Alice has the power to see the future but not that far into it, it comes in handy when we need to see something and Jasper has the power to malnipulate your emotions making you happy or sad." She said. Charlie nodded before she carried on.

"And Amelia is very special and has three powers which has not happened before. She can use our powers against us e.g. she can read my mind, be telepathic to Max, See Alice's future etc. The second one is that she can know what you do before you do it and can control your actions and lastly she can find anyone in the world if she has intentions to." Charlie looked at her impressed Amelia smiled.

"Can I demostrate?" She said happily slightly lifting up the mood. I nodded and she smiled wider. She concentrated on Charlie making him stand up and move a little.

"W-why c-can't I-I M-move?" He said scared Amelia smiled but let him out of her control.

"I controlled you it's my power." She stated. He was still scared but let it go.

"You know you said vampires don't age last time I saw Ness she was smaller and looked younger." Charlie said.

"That is because it is our biological daughter. Bella was concieved with her when she was human otherwise you can't get pregnant as a vampire." i said letting him sink it in. I explained how, what, when there was a never end to his questions. He then asked about Amelia. Amelia explained her story which made Sue tear up a bit and Charlie rather sad. Amelia too didn't want to remind herself and Max wanted to help her with that but didn't knowing there were supposed to be cousins.

*** Max's POV***

It has been hours since we have been here and explaining to Charlie. Sue already knew and me and Amelia caught up with or knowledge getting to know everything we could. I looked at the clock and saw that it was approaching midnight, I turned to face Amelia she yawned her eyes were starting to droop. She smiled at me and her hand fell to my lap and she rested her head on my shoulder. Charlie looked at her for a minute.

"Since Amelia and Max aren't really cousins are they I don't know something... it's the way they look at each other it's like..." Charlie trailed off. Amelia quickly sat up straight and removed her hand from my lap. Nobody really knew on what to say but Uncle Edward pursed his lips and then opened his mouth.

"As I said before about soul mates they are soul mates but we told them to act like cousins first in front of you." He said. Charlie nodded.

"They seem perfect." He said. Then I saw Amelia yawn again.

"I think Amelia, Max, Jacob and Reneesme should go to bed now they looked exhausted." Sue said. I also learnt that Sue wasn't the real mother of Aunt Bella but was her step mum.

"I agree." Aunt Bella said.

"Well two people can stay in Bella's old room, two in the guest room, two downstairs and..." Charlie said and then trailed.

"It's alright Charlie most of us don't sleep and me and Carlisle is going back to the house." Aunt Alice said cheerfully.

"Okay so who where?" Charlie asked.

"Reneesme could stay with Jacob in my room, Amelia and Max in the guest and me and Edward could hang around downstairs." Aunt Bella said. I was suprising that she let me stay with Amelia.

"Okay I'll show you to your rooms." Charlie said. He's probably wondering why too. We headed upstairs and I grabbed Amelia's hand on the way. She squeezed my hand a little and smiled at me. I've been craving her touch for ages and now I have her. Uncle Edward then seemed to realize something.

"I'm going to get the stuff from the car." He said. Aunt Bella went with him. Charlie showed us to our rooms and then gave us privacy. Whilst waiting for our stuff me and Amelia sat next to each other on the bed.

"At least I don't have to treat you as a cousin now." She said resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled.

"I know because I don't want you as a cousin." I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I don't want you as one too." She said. Then I heard footsteps coming. Amelia sat up as the door opened.

"Here you go. You two better get to sleep okay? Sweet dreams see you tommorrow." Aunt Bella said as she gave us our stuff. She gave us a quick hug and Amelia a kiss on the forehead.

"We should get changed now." Amelia said whilst getting up. She bent down to her suitcase and took out her pj's. I did the same and got out mine.

"I'm going to the bathroom and I'll get changed there you can get changed here." I said to her she nodded. I left the room closing the door behind me. I went into the empty bathroom and got changed. I grabbed my dirty clothes and took them with me to our room. I like the sound of that. I knocked at the door and waited for her response.

"Come in." She said her voice was music to my ears. I opened the door and placed my clothes away and sat next to Amelia who was on the bed. I put my arms arm her and she kept her head on my chest. Our hearts harmonized together and after a few minutes I decided that we might as well lie down and sleep.

"Amelia." I whispered. She shifted a bit and opened her eyes to look at me.

"Yes... Maxie?" She said sleepily. I smiled at her and at the nickname she gave me.

"We should lie down now so we could sleep properly." I said. She nodded and got up. I held her making sure she didn't trip. We got in under the covers. Her eyes were open as looked at me. She got her and messed my hair.

"I love you." she said. I lit up I love it when she says that. I kissed her gentle on the forehead and put my lips to her ear.

"I love you too." I said as she closed her eyes she smiled and held me tighter. I looked at her cute sleeping face for a few minutes. Before I soon closed my eyes and sunk in to unconsciousness.

****************************************************************************************************************

Okay guys I have put this story up for the watty awards so can you guys vote like you have never voted before? Just press the orange button it would mean soo much!!!!! I hope you liked this chapter and I know max and amelia just get cuter!!!!!! I love them both!!!! Comment and tell me how much you love them too!!!!

I'll upload after loads of votes (maybe 13?) and comments do not forget those!!!!!!!!

PEACE

AMI IS OUT AND ABOUT!!!! (PLEASE DON'T TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY!!!!!) x X x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 490 2
After Bella found out the Cullen's were vampires she freaked out and informed her best friend Rebel. She made fast friends with the Cullen's as did...
21K 941 39
All Amelia ever wanted was to have a normal life. To have her parents married forever, her big brother there for her, to have lots of friends, and fo...
193K 3.7K 38
(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so I advise you to read that first! Sorry!)...
4.9K 119 14
"Are you lost?," I asked softly when I was a few feet away from her. She shook her head no. "I'm waiting for my mommy to come back for me," She said...