Because Of You

By isavedthesun

John gets expelled form his old school and gets transferred to a new school called "Baskerville Academy " an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Your Choice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not Even sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

272 22 65
By isavedthesun

~~Time Lapse~~

John POV

Me and Sebastian have been going out for two weeks, not exactly the best two weeks. Last week we took this math test and well he doesn't like math, of course he failed it. He threw a freaking tantrum and started yelling at me, like if it was fault. It really pissed me off, but Sherlock cheered me up and took me to one of his cases that he had.

I love seeing him deduce people, he's brilliant at it and he's not scared of saying anything to anyone. The next day Sebastian apologized to me, but today was the last straw. We were together at football practice after school and he was perfectly calm and nothing was wrong until practice got nasty.

We were divide into two teams, I was on the blue team and he was the red. Me and Carson started off and I ran off with the ball and passed it to Michael. I ran as fast as I could towards the net, Michael kicked it back to me, but I was blocked. So I decided to kick it to Jeffery, but Sebastian had gone towards me and kicked me in the leg. He did it on purpose, as soon as his foot touched my leg, I fell right to the floor rocking back and forth holding my leg to my chest. It ached badly I felt it throbbing, Greg saw me and blew the whistle, and the whole team came running towards me.

"What happened, John? Is it your leg?", he kneeled down to my height and touched my leg gently, I winced.

"Sebastian kicked me hard, I think it's throbbing. I don't think I can walk", I looked at Sebastian and gave me a stare.

"Ok then, Jaime and Carson, help him to the nurse, Sebastian I need to talk to you", he yanked Sebastian forcefully away from the crowded. Jaime and Carson picked me up and carried me to Mrs. Hudson the school nurse. They were asked to wait outside as Mrs. Hudson cared for me. 

"Oh dear, what happened? Wait let me guess football practice", she smiled at me. I smiled back, but the looked at my injured leg.

"Yeah, you're right, my friend Sebastian took it to far", I looked up from my throbbing leg and smiled weakly.

"Well he doesn't sound very friendly to me", she said examining my leg, she frowned.

"Yeah, but he's my boyfriend what can I do about it", I shrugged. It's the first time ever said "my" and "boyfriend" in the same sentence. It was weird because I didn't mean it. Not after what he did to me two days ago.

His violent thrusts where tearing me in two, he grip my shoulder I could feel his nails digging in my skin. I covered my mouth with my hand, I was trying so hard not to scream, the whimpers were escaping. They weren't that loud, but you could definitely tell I was in pain, Sebastian didn't care he just carried on. It's your fault John, you should've kept your mouth shut, you know better. "I still love you, John", he whispered in my ear as he finishing. "I love you too", I whimpered. And I still do.

"Well if your boyfriend keeps treating you like this then he's not worth it", I was surprised by her response, she didn't say anything about me being gay. I thought she would've kicked me out, but she didn't. I hope my parents are like this when I give them the news.

"Wait, you're okay with me being... you know... gay?", she looked at me in shocked, almost taken back by the question. But then my eyes caught a big smirk.

"Sweetheart, my husband ran a cartel in Florida, who am I to judge", she laughed. She stood up and got this huge black cast and a pair of crunches. I frowned deeply. She saw me.

"Yes, so your leg isn't broken, thank god, but it's almost fractured", she sat next to me and stared to raise my leg up, I winced. "Christ, why did he do this?!", I yelled as she tightened the black cast around my leg.

"Sweetheart, the only reason anyone hurts someone is because they love seeing people in pain", she finished adjusting the cast and told Jaime and Carson to come in.

"Now boys be extra careful one more hit like that and it'll break", she handed me my crunches. I got off the little bed and put the crunches under my armpits.

"He won't be able play tomorrow will he", Jaime said as he looked down at my leg.

"No, I'm sorry John but you can't, thank that Sebastian kid, you two escort him to his room", Jaime and Carson gave me looks that said 'we told you so'.

"We told you to break up with him, but no you and 'it's true love' shit had to stay with him right!", Jaime yelled in sarcasm.

"Shut up Jaime, the both of you can just leave me alone and tell Greg what happened". They left me and I started walking with my very uncomfortable crunches. I walked very slowly stopping every three steps I took. I gave up and was now hopping my way to my room, I finally reached. I dug my hand into my pocket for my keys. I opened the door, I looked around the room when my eyes finally met Sherlock. He looked up, he was worried, he ran up to me and hugged me tightly, I dropped my crunches. Shockingly he carried me to my bed, bridal style.

"Woah, Sherlock I can walk, really I can", l laughed as he played me on my bed.

"No your can't, you're hurt badly", he started to examine my leg with curiosity, then looked up to me. "Break up with him, you promised me that he wouldn't hurt you. Now look at you, you can't even play tomorrow", he spoke harshly.

"Look Sherlock I know your worried about me, everyone is, but Sebastian was just on game mode, alright. Besides who told you that I got hurt, because when I came in you looked extremely worried", he looked embarrassed and got closer to me.

"Greg came in and told me what happened. He gave me your backpack and gym bag", he pointed to the end of the end of the bed, "he also said that because of what he did today he is not going to play on tomorrow's game."

"What?! What do you mean he's not playing!", I grabbed his wrist tightly he quickly yanked it away.

"John, Sebastian has to pay and this is how, just look at your leg", I shrugged. He was right, but that meant that he would do it harder and hit me harder.

"What!!! Hit you harder and do what harder, he already hit you, why didn't you tell me!!!", Shit! Did I just say that out loud.

"Umm", I looked down at my fingers, "look Sherlock it doesn't matter, okay, it was a long time ago, ok so forget about it", I waved my hand in the air annoyingly, "I just want to go to sleep ok, so will you help me change clothes", he looked at me sadly, he started to play with my hair, I smiled. His hands were so gentle on my skin, he was nothing like Sebastian. I took his hand and kissed his knuckles, even his hand smelled nice. I looked up and gave him my puppy eyes "Please", I begged. He didn't fight me, he just nodded.

Thirty embarrassing and painful minutes later, I was fully clothed and bathed, Sherlock helped me to my bed.

"Thank you Sherlock", he didn't response. He was about to turn around when I touched his hand. "Please Sherlock promise me, that you won't say anything or do anything.", he yanked his hand away.

"John, the last person that told me that, I'm in no longer contact with, I have no idea were Zachariah is. I'm not going to the same mistake I did before, if this happens again or if I see another bruise, I'm telling the headmaster", he looked at me, then to the floor, he walked away to the restroom. Oh Sherlock.

SHERLOCK POV

When I walked  out of the bath, John was asleep. He looked so beautiful when he slept. I cannot deny my feelings for him anymore, it drives me up the wall that I can't comfort him as a boyfriend not as a friend when he's hurt. Today I made a little experiment that I might change my life, I was playing with his hair and  I knew he would remove my hand, that's when I took his pulse. It was accelerating it seemed as he just ran a marathon, his pupils were very dilated, I couldn't believe it, he like me. But he was with Sebastian, how could he like me? He convince me that he was in love with him. Maybe he wasn't, maybe he convinced himself that lie and like me instead but just doesn't know it yet.

Another hint was that he kissed my knuckles, I was amazingly shocked, but I had to act natural. I don't want to scare him off.

When John told me that this wasn't the first time Sebastian had laid hands oh him, I started to remember the time, he came in running to the restroom and he was sobbing. He came out with bloodshot eyes, I tried to speak with him but he just pushed me away and we never talked about it. Although he was walking funny and every time I touched him he would flinch. As I started to take him to cases on the weekend he completely forgot about it; he loves it when I deduce someone. As a matter if fact, the only reason why I can solve a crime scene or even be in one is because Mycroft also holds a minor position in the British government. Although me and him had never gotten along, he would always do the most sentimental thing, it annoys me. He knows I hate sentiment, but ever since I met John, I don't have a problem with it anymore.

It was ten when I fell asleep. The only way that I could fall asleep is by looking at John's peaceful face. He was beautiful, I can look at him all day.

"Come on Sherlock stand up I'm not done yet", another fist hits my stomach, I started coughing out blood. He pushes me down to the floor and gets on top of me.

"Your just a fag, right. So maybe you'll like this", he takes my shirt off and flips me over. I hear a belt buckle loosen, I know what's next. The first whip hits my skin. I wrench my teeth in pain, I feel tears fall down my face as the leather belt hits my back two more times. Another hit, and another, and another, he stop and sighed "Come on!!" , he yelled as he walked to the restroom. My blood must off gotten on his belt.

I stay there, knowing that if I move he'll hit me harder. He comes out with a syringe, he comes towards me and kneels.

"So how you do want it, do you want to remember this or not", I didn't reply, I just winced.

"I'll take that as a yes, you do want to remember", he picks me up and puts me in the bed. He climbs on the bed and then on top of me, he looks at my eyes, and he smiles. He leans towards my face, I turn my face, he doesn't mind. Instead he snakes his hand down my torso and starts to undo my button and zipper. "No please", I begged.

"You know that doesn't work on me".

He cups my member and starts jerking me off, "ArgHH", he puts his hand over my mouth."Shhh, Sherlock, you might wake up the neighbors", he laughs.

"Sherlock, wake up! Come on stop, please", I bolt up sweating, I feel one hand on my shoulder, another on the side of my face. It was John. I breathed on relief it was him. He kept stroking my face, and pulled in for a hug.

"Its ok Sherlock, I'm here, he's gone, okay", he whispered gently into my ear. I pulled away, he knows. He looked shocked when I pushed him off.

"Just ignore what happened here okay", I wrapped myself under the covers.

"What?!", he pulled all the covers old of me. "You don't really expect me to just forget about it"

"Look John, just forget about it, look your leg is going to ached more and we have to get ready for school", he looked down at his leg, but ignored it.

"Dam my leg! It's you I'm worried about", he stumbled down next to my bed. I didn't reply and closed my eyes he's still there.

"It was the other way around wasn't it, Sherlock", he looked at me putting his arm around me. I understood what he said, I shook my head 'yes'.

"Oh Sherlock", he pulled me into a hug. He was stroking my curls, I loved it he did that, I felt safe. I hadn't notice the tears falling down mg face, he hugged me harder.

"I'll be ok, I promise", I said pulling away and willing the tears away.

"Sherlock, I saw you toss and turn around your bed, like if someone was holding you down. You were screaming out 'stop' several times and you were sweating massively. Do you actually think that you're okay?", he looked at me firmly like a mother would.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, that was why I asked Mycroft not to give me a roommate", I admit; getting off the bed going towards the restroom, but his hands got a good grip of my arm.

"No, your not going anywhere we still have twenty minutes until we get ready, so let's talk", he pulled me down to the bed.

"Why do you want to know so badly what happened?", I turned away from his face.

"Because it's always better when you talk about it with someone", he jumped over the bed just to sit next to me. I smiled.

"So come on, please let's talk", he took my hand to get my attention. I could feel my cheeks get super hot, but he's hand felt so nice with mine.

"Okay, but your the only person I've ever told this to, so this happened about a year ago. At first he seemed like a nice boy, but then he would start getting rude. Rudeness lead to aggressiveness, he started to touch me in uncomfortable places. At first I thought he was flirting, but then he...", I trailed off not wanting to continue.

"Come on your almost done, Sherlock", he rubbed my shoulder.

"One night", I paused remembering, "Alex came in heavily drunk, and well he was a lot stronger than me... John you know what happens next, why should I tell you?", I wasn't annoyed, I was terrified of what might happen next if I continued. John stayed silent for a few minutes and finally spoke.

"Look Sherlock as you know I'm not really good at this kind of stuff, but your really brave for talking about this. And if you ever fell like talking some you know I'm always here", he gave the biggest, warmest smiled, I will always trust him. I shocked him when I put my arms around his neck.

"Thank you", I whispered. He laughed and hugged back.

"No problem, you always got me Sherlock, okay"

I nodded. We finally pulled apart and he spoke.

"We should start getting ready for school and then we can go see that football game"

Wow a whole entire day with John, just me and him together, it's Christmas.

"Umm... Yeah sure why not", I tried to act normal in front of John. He laughed, then headed for the restroom.

This is going to be a good day and nothing could ruin it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 372 13
You've Been At Baskerville College For 3 Years Now And You Have Had The Same Boring Teacher For Your Favourite Subject, What Will Happen When You Mee...
7.5K 199 17
John struggles with his war PTSD to this day, barely managing to make it through each passing day. But this is all made 10x worse as he's manipulated...
9.6K 345 26
When John moves into a new town, he doesn't expect much important to happen. Just a new town for him to almost immediately move away from. But when h...
531 5 21
After The Fall, Sherlock decides not to go back home to London. Instead, he starts a new life fighting crime in Washington DC. Only when Sherlock m...