Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 19 - Jealousy

3.2K 64 13
By _shiro_usagi_

"Nn..." The pink girl groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She raised up her body and sat on the bed. Even though the sky outside the castle was always dark, it appears her body understand that now it's morning. She began to think to ask Aizen to let her go to living world to buy some clock and a calendar so she will knew the time and date of the day.

Aizen.

Just thinking about his name in her mind made her face blushing. She looked at the door and it appears no one will come any time soon. Ran immediately descended from the bed and went to take a shower. It took her twenty minutes to take a shower and wore her clothes. Her usual arrancar's uniform that Aizen gave to her. While she was in the middle of drying her hair with her towel, she could felt there was another reiatsu in her room and she knew very well the owner of the reiatsu. She slowly reached the doorknob and opened the door very slowly and there she have it.

"Ah, good morning. Did you just finished taking shower?" Aizen asked while sitting on her bed.

"Eh? Um, y-yes. Etto, g-good morning... Aizen-san" She greeted timidly. "Um, I'll be out in a minute. Please wait for me" She intended to close the door when Aizen suddenly...

"Oh, please wait, Ran" He told her causing Ran unable to close the door. "Come here, let me dry your hair"

"Eh? I-It's okay, I can do it myself"

"I insists" He looked like ordering her, but Ran could tell he didn't order her to but he wanted to do it. Shyly, she put the towel to her head and opened the door. She walked towards him and sat beside him. She was hoping Aizen will immediately dried her hair off but, no matter how long she wait, he didn't do anything. She looked at him only to find, a disappoint expression from Aizen.

"Um, Aizen-san?" But he didn't said any words and that made Ran became more confuse. She was lost of what to do as he continued to glared at her.

"You know..." He finally opened his mouth. "I said I wanted to dry your hair but I didn't want to do it in this position"

"Huh? What position?" She blinked. Aizen now felt rather irritated but in the same time, amused, of how much cute and innocence Ran was. He recalled Ran told him that she never experienced romance with anyone so that's why Ran was very slow on catching things.

"Here, let me show you so next time..." He gently hold her arm and pulled her to his side, made her sitting between his legs. "Please sit like this if I asked you to let me dry your hair" Although Aizen unable to see her face, he could tell that Ran is now blushing furiously. He saw she was blushing until her ears and he began to drying her hair off.

Oddly, to Ran, she felt comfortable having Aizen drying her hair. His touch was very gentle as he was carefully using his hands to he will not hurt her. Ran realized that she indeed...love him but she didn't know how his feelings towards her. In her mind, she refuse to tell him that she loved him because she was scared. Scared if Aizen will keep his distance with her. She didn't want to lose him. Losing her mother and father already hit her too much so at least, she didn't want to lose him either.

"There you go" He suddenly said, breaking Ran from her own thought. "It's still rather wet but it's better than before"

"Oh, th-thank you" She was intending to stand up when Aizen hold her in his embrace. "Waa! Ai--Aizen-san?"

"Why are you so in a hurry? Don't worry, Ren haven't yet finished making the breakfast. If he's already done, he will come here"

"E--Eh?!? B-But!"

"Or maybe... You don't want to be alone with me?" He asked. His tone was like a child looking a comfort from his mother and unfortunately, Ran unable to win his expression and let her be caught by Aizen. "Your body sure is very thin and small. It looks like if I hold too tight, you will soon break"

"Huh? W-Well, that's because you're so tall! It's not my fault if I was small, I'm a girl you know? If...If you want me to be like Kiyo-san, it's impossible" She said the last words with a very low voice, unfortunately...

"There you go again. Comparing yourself with Kiyo. Well, it was cute witnessing of how jealous you are with Kiyo but I have to ask you to stop that. Didn't I said before, you're not her replacement and I didn't see you as her"

"I...guess so. But, who said I'm jealous?!? I'm not jealous of her!"

"Alright, alright" In his mind, he could tell Ran was jealous of Kiyo and it was very cute to find another side of her. He thought to not tell her of how much adorable she was when she get jealous. He too has grown an affection to her. Developed a first feeling for him, to be in...love with someone. He was sure that himself will never experienced love for the rest of his life, but now there he have it. Fell in love with the girl, created by someone important to him too.

He was wondering why he couldn't like Kiyo before. Maybe because Kiyo already knew him too well and both of them felt they didn't need to be in love with each other. Aizen then hold her tightly, confusing the younger girl. He was wondering if he told Ran that he loved her, what kind of reaction she will give to him? Will she showing him her usual blushing just like an apple color? And how she was flustering of his confession? But, it made him thinking about other thing. He was thinking to made Ran confess first. He thought she will very nervous but he wanted to see that. He wanted to know everything about her. In the middle of his thought, someone was knocking the door and it appears...

"Oi, breakfast is ready" Ren came inside the room, surprising Ran and right immediately her face became redder than before. "Hehe~ Come on you two lovebirds, stop flirting now and have a breakfast" Ren teased them.

"L-Love-- Ren-kun, it's not like that! Uuh, Aizen-san! Please let me go!" She shouted at him and Aizen withdraw from her. Ran immediately stood up followed by Aizen.

"Wow, your face is so red, Ran. Did Aizen do something weird?" Ren continue teasing her.

"W-Weird? He didn't do anything"

"Hee~ Really? Then, how come your face is so red? Hugged by him is too hard for a beginner like you?"

"Uuhh...that's... Mou! Ren-kun!"

"Ahahaha! Okay okay, I will stop teasing you. Come on, the meals will get cold" They exit her room and headed to the hall. Ren could sense that Aizen was irritated by his action but he couldn't stop what he was doing but he thought he better stop or else Aizen will give him something he don't want.

***

Hall

As soon the three of them reached the hall with the long table, Ichimaru and Tosen already there waiting for them. They took their usual seats and began to ate their meals. Along with it, as usual Ichimaru always arguing with Tosen and Ren always breaking them off. But, that's not all. Ichimaru too was like Ren too. He loved to teasing Ran, especially when Aizen is around.

"Ne ne, Ran-chan? Did Aizen-taicho do something to you?" His question made Ran almost spilled out the food and began to choking. "Waa! Ran-chan! Are ya okay?!? I didn't expect you'll act like that"

"He---He didn't do anything! Geez~ Why's everyone asking me the same question???"

"Did he, huh? Well, I think I better stop. Just looking at your face, I think you're gonna faint if I continue asking ya something. And besides..." He paused for a moment. "I don't wanna get a spank or two from a jealous Aizen-taicho. Haha!" 

"Eh? I-Ichimaru-san! What are you saying?!? He wouldn't--" She glanced towards Aizen and found Aizen just continue to ate his meal without saying anything. Usually, he will said something if Ichimaru began to said something like he was jealous or something. She thought that maybe Aizen, was a little bit jealous. She was happy though but she didn't want to get her hope very high or she will get disappointed again.

"Ne, Ran-chan? Isn't it about time for ya ta stop calling me 'Ichimaru-san', to be honest it was rather weird. How about ya trying to called me Gin, or Gin-chan, something like that? We're comrades after all. Hora, you even called Ren with his name, right? Ne, have a try!" Ichimaru pushed her.

"Eh? Um... Jaa, G--Gin...san?" She said timidly.

"Uwa... How cute! Hora, how about tried to called Tosen-san with his name?" He requested while holding her shoulder.

"Ichimaru!"

"Come on, Ran-chan!"

"E-Eh? Um...etto...K--Kaname-san?" She called him and that made him surprised.

"Y-You shouldn't be bothered of what Ichimaru said to you. You could call me whatever you want"

"You're so not honest, right Tosen-san? Whatever. Hehe~ Ran-chan..." Now, Ran felt uneasy just by looking at his expression. He maybe appeared always smiling but right now to Ran, his smile was rather scary. It was like he was thinking something twisted and Ran thought, she knew what he was intending to. "How about tried to call Aizen-taicho with his name?" As she suspected.

"Eeeeehhh?!? That's---" She could feel her face flaming. Now that was the hardest part. He could called Gin and Kaname easily because she didn't feel anything towards them, but to Aizen? To the man she has a crush on? That was not easy.

"Gin. You should stop bothering her" Aizen scolded him.

"Eeehh??? Isn't it okay? Come on, Aizen-taicho? Just be honest, you do want to hear Ran-chan calling you with 'Sousuke' right? I bet you want that. Hehe~" As he said, he indeed want to heard it from her. How her voice will be when she was calling his name. He looked at her, like he was hoping Ran will do it. "Come on, Ran-chan. Aizen-taicho already waiting for ya~"

"Uuhh..." She looked below. She was hesitated but she better did it or Gin will not stopped. The lesson she learned if Gin was teasing her. If she was showing a face where she didn't want to be disturbed, Gin will immediately stopped but if she was in a better mood-he will get worse. She then closed her eyes and with a low voice... "S---Sou--suke...san" She said timidly. To Aizen, just by hearing her said his name-he was happy but he didn't show it directly.

"Haha! There ya go. Good girl. Try to practice to called us with our names, na Ran-chan?" He patted her head and she couldn't stand it any longer, immediately stood up and excuses herself. "Ah, she ran away. Hehe~ How cute"

"Gin, you're overdo it" Ren commented.

"Eeehh~ But, I can't stop it. She was so cute, especially when she was blushing. Ne, Aizen-taicho? How does it feel when Ran-chan called you with your name? I bet she made your heart jumped out, right?"

"Hmph. Well, I suppose I should thank you for that"

"Hehe~ Your very welcome"

"Excuse me, Aizen-sama? After this, could I talk to you for a moment? There is something I have to report" Kaname asked.

"Sure"

***

Corridor

"Geez~ Ichimaru-san is so...um, from now I should try to call him 'Gin-san', huh? And Tosen-san with 'Kaname-san' also..." Her thought about wanted to calling Aizen with his name was making her embarrassed. Calling the person she liked with his name. She didn't think the day already come. She was thinking to head back to her room until she was bumped to someone. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She apologized immediately and looked at the figure.

"R--Ran?"

"Grimm!" She was shock. Since the day she cried to him, she never met him not even once. She didn't know whether he was avoiding her or he was on mission. "Are you alright?"

"Huh? I'm fine, why you ask?"

"W-Well, that time because you were protecting me, Aizen-san did something bad to you. I'm really sorry about that"

"You don't need to. I was doing that because I wanted to. That time, you were desperately avoiding him. I only did what I wanted to do. But, I think you're okay now so...that's good"

"Grimm... Thank you. Ne, if you're not busy-could you accompany me? I'm bored so I wanna have a chat with you again. Like old times"

"S-Sure"

***

Aizen's Part

"I see..."

"That's all I have to report to you" Kaname said.

"Geez~ They didn't know how to give up, did they?" Gin commented.

"Well, that ryoka boy was intending to take his best friend back after all. But of course, I won't let that happened. I won't let him take her away from me again"

"Should we strengthen our defense?" Ren asked.

"Indeed. Gin, Kaname, Ren. Please tell all the arrancars, especially the Espada. Tell them to prepared to erase the pests that come here. Tell them that they are allowed to use force to erase them, I don't mind if they killed them"

"Understood"

"Alrighty!"

"Are you sure? If Ran found out Ichigo was killed..."

"She doesn't need to know that" Aizen said.

"Well, if you said so" Ren said and the three of them disappeared, leaving Aizen alone. He was serious with his words. He didn't mind if he has to killed Ichigo and the rest of his friends in order for Ran to stayed by his side. He won't let the previous incident to occurred again. Back then, it was easy for him to brought her back but his time, he don't know. Maybe they will do anything to protect her. With his thought like that, he exit the hall and tried to find Ran's reiatsu.

***

Ran's Part

While Aizen was busy to take care the intruders, Ran was spending her time-chatting as usual with Grimmjow on the top of Las Noches. 

"Hm?"

"What's wrong, Grimm?"

"This... I see. I just got a message. It appears there were intruders in Hueco Mundo. It was... Kurosaki Ichigo"

"Eh? I--Ichigo?" She was shock when Grimmjow told her that. She didn't expect Ichigo will come again, or rather, she almost forgot completely about him. She thought Aizen definitely know about him being here and that scared her. She was scared if Aizen do something to him. She maybe liked the man, but she didn't want him killed the people she considered important. 

"You wanna go back? To them?" Grimmjow asked causing Ran looking at him. Looking puzzled with his question.

"That's--" Grimmjow could see she was hesitating to answer his question. He could tell that she want to go back, the other part that she didn't want to either. His thought about her didn't want to go back to Ichigo made him annoyed. To him, there is only one reason why she didn't want to go back.

"Is it because... Aizen?"

"Eh?" She confused but her face became red hearing him mentioned Aizen's name. She wanted to go back with her friends, but she didn't want to either because... Aizen was here. She didn't want to stay away from him. In the middle of her thought, Grimmjow suddenly pushed her down. "Kyaa! Grimm! What are you--!" Before she could finished her words, suddenly he closing her lips with his. Realized on what situation she was, Ran struggled furiously and tried to pushed him over. Unfortunately, no matter how hard she struggling, she couldn't win his power. "G--Grimm!! No!" He then descend to the lower part and suddenly...sucking on her neck.

When Grimmjow pulled himself, he was looking satisfied of what he did. He rubbed the mark he left on her skin. "Hee~ This is not so bad. This is the proof that you are...mine, right?" He said and Ran immediately moved away from him, looked shock and confuse of what he already done.

"Wh--Why you do this?!? This kind of thing... It's not funny if you were doing that on purpose! You suppose to do that with someone you liked!" Her statement shocking him. He didn't expect Ran won't get the hint. 

"Ya think I'm doing this just because I was making fun of you? And here I was serious about what I was doing"

"....Eh?"

"I...I liked you...you know?" He confessed and his face became slightly red. "I don't like it whenever you're together with Aizen. It irritates me and it's not fair! I hate the fact that he always get whatever he want easily. So, this time! I won't let that!" His expression become more serious. Ran is now realized that he was serious. He's seriously in love with her. But... She couldn't accept him just because she didn't want to hurt him. She already...has someone on her mind.

"Grimm... I'm...happy with your feelings. But, I'm sorry I can't returned your feeling. I liked you, but it's different with your feelings towards me"

"....What the hell with that? Although your feelings is different than mine, but if you try it--"

"I can't, Grimm. I can't...do that. I'm sorry" 

"What the hell?!? So...in the end, you chose him over me? But, you know? Aren't you gonna tired loving him? He's the man who will killed everything and everyone in order to obtained something he want. He ordered us to killed Kurosaki Ichigo and his friends in case you don't know!" His information was rather making her surprised. As she suspected, Aizen already know about Ichigo and probably ordered them to killed him.

"I...I won't let him! I won't let him hurt my friends!" She looked straight at his eyes. A determination, shown in her eyes. She maybe looked weak, but she has strong heart. He let out a long sigh and looked back at her.

"That's why I became this interested on you, Ran..." He hold out his hand, thinking to touch her face but then... Ran was pulled back by someone very strong, surprising both Ran and Grimmjow. She looked back at the new figure who are now holding her.

"A--Aizen-san..?" She could tell from his eyes, he didn't look so happy. In fact, he's irritated. His eyes shown cold and intimidating. She scared with those gaze. He then looked at Grimmjow and Ran could tell, he was ready to punished him with his reiatsu again but before he could do it, Ran immediately hold him. "Aizen-san! No! Grimm didn't do anything! Don't hurt him!" She begged him. He looked back at Grimmjow once again and then he strongly hold Ran in his hold and began to walked away from him.

"Oh, almost forgot. Grimmjow" He called his name, causing Grimmjow tensed with him "You are not Ran's watchman anymore. So, do not get close to her unless I ordered you too. Is that clear?"

"B-But! Aizen-sama--"

"Is that clear, Grimmjow?" He increased his reiatsu a bit but that was enough to made Grimmjow kneel down of his heavy reiatsu.

"Grimm! Aizen-san! Don't do that!"

"Your answer, Grimmjow"

"U---Understood" Aizen immediately let off his reiatsu.

"That's good to hear then" He walked away from him with Ran in his hold.

***

Aizen's Room

As soon they reached his room, Aizen immediately let Ran go from his hold and locked the door. The atmosphere was very heavy which made Ran didn't dare to pulled out a conversation to him. She was wondering whether Aizen heard everything. Grimmjow's confession and his assault to her. She confused on how to explain everything to him. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea and hoping Aizen didn't saw anything.

"Well..." He let out a voice and it was enough to made her became tense. "Are you going to talk?" His tone was back as usual. The Aizen she first knew. That cold and demanding tone.

"I...uh, I was having a chat with Grimm. That's all" She couldn't bring herself to be honest with him. She didn't want him to hate her.

"Is that so? I believe that was not a chatting from what I heard" Heard, he said.

"A-Are you eavesdropping on us?"

"Is that wrong? Well, I guess I couldn't help it with his loud voice. Especially when he...confessed to you. How laughable for witnessing an arrancar, moreover an Espada confessing love"

"It's not funny! He's free to confess his feelings to anyone! Don't make fun of his honest feeling!" She irritated with how he made fun of Grimmjow's feelings. To Aizen, he didn't cared about Grimmjow as his eyes fixed on the red mark on her neck. He walked quickly to her and touching the bruise on her neck.

"And what's this? What's with this red mark on your neck?" He asked. Ran immediately covered the mark as she recalled the incident before, of how Grimmjow was kissing her and left a kiss mark on her neck. She was showing oh no, oh no what am I going to explain to him? expression. She couldn't exactly lied to him because he already saw it.

"Th--This..."

"...It was Grimmjow's doing, correct?" She could felt her body became rather trembling over his words. "I see..." He said and suddenly grabbed her hand and thrown her to the bed with Aizen immediately be in her top and pinned both her hands.

"A---Aizen...san?" He could tell Ran became scared to him. Right now, she was like a little rabbit ready to be devoured by the hungry predator. "A--Ano..." Before she could say anything, he let out a smile. A twisted smile to be exact, like he was thinking something evil.

"I suppose... I should remind you to who exactly you are belong to. Prepared yourself, Ran..."

-----------------------------

Fiuh~ Another long chapter. The conflict between Aizen and Grimmjow started to appear. And how about Ichigo who are coming to rescue his beloved Ran-chan? Stay tuned for the next chapter :D

Please leave comments or vote

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...
73K 2.3K 15
|| First Place in Grimmjow - Spring 2017 Bleach Watty Awards || He felt her small reiatsu in the distance. It was higher then everyone else's, but co...
278K 10.6K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
23.4K 761 40
This story is about Ulquiorra and Orihime. Soon they had a daughter name rose and when she turned 16 things went wrong. Can ulquiorra and orihime sa...