Faces Of The Blade {ON HOLD}

Door KpopingMyLife

Jadeite and Nephrite have been friends since they were just toddlers. Having been fascinated with the fightin... Meer

Character Description
Your Adventure Starts Now!
Let Us Battle!
Different Perspective
Confront
Gym Badge (Part 1)
Gym Badge (Part 2)
Warmth In a Hug
Amusement Park
A Night Ride

IMPORTANT

26 1 1
Door KpopingMyLife

Hey guys!

As all my readers should know, the two evil teams of my story are Team Solar and Lunar.

However, Pokemon fans will also know that Pokemon Sun and Moon is coming out in late October/early November. 

I would like to clearly state that I did not copy that idea, I have had this idea for around 2 years. I did not plagiarize, and I definitely did not use that game for inspiration. 

Please understand if you are reading this story when the games have come out - I did not copy that idea. 

Thanks for reading, hope you all understand. 

{POSTED ON 02/03/2016}

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

57K 818 78
Hi hi! I decided to re-write this story, since the first version wasn't all that... Great, I took it Upon myself to re write this and add a few chang...
532 17 18
(This is the second spin off story of Love Doesn't Do Encores/A Champion Time For The Heart, side parody to Dragon's Treasure, and Part 4 of the Gala...
851 105 114
Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, pokémon are pets. Others use them...
202K 3.1K 88
This is the start of a new journey for our young protagonist. As she obtains new Pokemon, new friends, and new sights, she may find something more be...