Unexcepted Love

By pinkycute5

IMMORTAL VS MUNDANE, What happens when a broken girl starts falling again when she vowed not to ever love ag... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Unexcepted love

83 3 0
By pinkycute5

*hey guys well this is my first story i've wrote so please comment,vote or review* hope you like it <3

prologue

I was walking down the street when i saw him, right there talking to some stranger, no no it can’t be i said to myself as i quickened my pace. BREATHE! JUST BREATHE my inner voice said, you can do this, you can get outta here quick so he won’t see you, and of course as always i had a way of getting out of here when he just had to abruptly turn around and saw me.. the world just froze and only he & i existed....

“OMG!! just do it, already Cleo,” my best friend Milly said as she and i entered the school’s cafeteria

“No Milly it’s not that easy, plus  i’m not really in the mood right now

huh? since when did you chicken out to ask a guy out?? you flirt with them all the time.

Meet Milly my Krazy best friend since i can remember, she has light brown hair with a funky light green highlights in her hair, nose piercing ( which she didn’t get permission from her parents) and slim, and of course her hot older brother who’s 17 and i swear looks immortal.  well me.. i’m the cool sane one that keeps Milly  in check,from doing somethings totally nuts.(well half the time)  Me and Milly share almost everything well except guys, same sizes and were almost like twins, you could say but i have lightish black hair with pink highlights in.

“Since when one of the guys from the football team is walking towards us!”

“COME ON!! it’s really not that....

“oh hey Drake, i said as if i just saw him push in front of us.”

hey Cleo, what’s cracking? he asked with a wink

the usual piped,” in Milly, before she nudged me abruptly forward towards him before she could walk  away.

“so hows the football team going ?

“yeah it’s going ok, you know guys these days with their misses” he said as we moved up the cafeteria line.

“aha yeah i know, boys these days” i said as i reached for the Low fat yoghurt, AAAAHHHH!! I fell over, but luckily Drake had caught me. I could smell his cologne and it was mesmerizing. Then the moment was broken when he started laughing at me.

I stood up with a smile.

“ Gee thanks!” I exclaimed as I moved my hair away from my face and smiled at him. Damn. I knew how to get guys.

“Yeah, I get chicks falling for me, but don’t worry I catch them.”

“Aha  yeah? Like what type of chicks”?

“I’ll tell you if you come sit with me”

“Oh, is that what you tell them?”

“Relax, I’m not gonna do anything. I know you’re a geek.” He teased.

“You are so predictable!”

“I won\'t bore you like you\'re friend does…”  he chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 20.5K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
1.4M 79.3K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3M 127K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.8M 40.6K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...