Stuck with the bad boy

By Muffiish

Did he know how hard it was for me to breathe when he was this close to me? Our bodies were pressed to each o... More

Editing & new version
Chapter 2: Don't call me V
Chapter 3: People making babies
Chapter 4: The things we would do for a prank
Chapter 5: The sexual tension is killing us
Chapter 6: A big surprise
Chapter 7: Secrets and lies
Chapter 8: Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 9: Amusement park
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Almost living out the daydream
Chapter 12: Milk
Chapter 13: Take him down

Chapter 1: Misunderstanding

13.4K 219 19
By Muffiish

| | CHAPTER 1 : MISUNDERSTANDING | |

Victoria Summers 

''Victoria, I'm sending you to boarding school, but you're still going to work as my number one model'' my mother announced out of nowhere. 

''You're what?'' I almost shrieked in disbelief.

''You heard me'' she simply replied like the boss that she is. I kicked my foot under the table in anger and to my pleasure, I hit my brother in the process. ''Ouch'' he moaned in pain before accusing me ''Mom, Tori kicked me'' Like my mother, I simply shook my head like a boss and went to pack my stuff. I hope boarding school is ready for me. 

***

Mr Lopez, the principal greeted us as we arrived to the school and since then my mother hadn't stopped flirting with him. And if that wasn't already annoying enough, we had been walking past brown doors for forever. How far did I have to walk only to find my dorm room?

As I started to grumble in annoyance and didn't bother watching my steps, Mr Lopez and my mother finally stopped while I walked right into them. ''Watch where you're going Tori'' my mother half yelled. I could only reply with sticking my tongue out and who cared over how childish I was for doing so. Apparently my mother, as she was about to curse me, my lovely principal decided to speak up.

''So Victoria this is going to be your room for now on'' he gave me a friendly smile before opening the white door. Why wasn't the door brown like all those I've already passed?

As we stepped into the room, the smell of masculinity surrounded all my senses. There were two beds, one which had not been bedded and full of paper wraps from all kinds of food. Clothes were scattered everywhere and was that a pair of Calvin Klein boxers? What kind of girl lives in this room?

''Sweetheart, your bed and other stuff are on the way, so don't worry about using...'' she took a good look around the room and gestured with her hands disgustingly ''All this'' My mother was wearing the most horrible expression ever, you could not find another person that could look more disgusted than her. That's what comes when you own your own clothing and furnishing label, Summers like our surname. I didn't even have the time to reply before she went of with the principal and we all know what those two are about to do. I mean he's good looking and kind of young and my mother happens to be hot and single.

When I finally finished unpacking all my things and put everything in place, my mom came back with a satisfied grin on her face. Oh god couldn't she be more discreet than rub it in my face, that my own mother had just slept with my new principal. She was even singing, and let me tell you, my mother never sings and I mean NEVER!

''Remember, you have a photoshoot tomorrow and the day after!'' she yelled by the doorway before walking away with her driver. Yes my mother is too lazy to drive her own car.

Whoever I was sharing the room with had yet to show and as I felt the exhaustion from today, I decided to take a well deserved shower. 

When I stepped out in nothing but a t-shirt, I collide with someone that felt like a wall. ''Next time you wait outside my door'' a man's voice said rather rudely. Our bodies were still pressed together but neither one of us attempted to move. ''Uhm what?'' Had he just told me to wait outside the door next time? This is my room, who does he even think he is? 

He didn't bother answer me, instead he started to kiss down my neck. What the fuck is happening?! My reflexes quickly kicked in and with all my strength I pushed him back as I gave him an are you kidding me look.

''What the fuck are you doing?'' I asked confusedly.

''Don't play dumb with me baby, you came here looking for this right'' he said and gestured to his body. I couldn't help the laughter that escaped me next, was this guy a comedian? 

''Why are you laughing?'' he suddenly asked. This time it was his turn to be confused and that's when I realised how serious he actually was. 

''Wait, haha you actually thought that I wanted your body? Please just get out of my room'' I hid my laughter by making a disgusted face as I gestured to his body. In reality I was screaming inside, ladies and gentlemen this boy is HOT.

''Baby, everyone wants a piece of me'' he smirked. ''Besides, as far as I know this is my room'' he then glanced towards my side of the room with a questioning look. ''No way, don't tell me you're my roommate?'' he asked with amusement in his eyes.

Oh boy, did the principal put me in a room with a boy?

***

I grumbled in my sleep as I reached out to grab my phone. What idiot decided to call me in the middle of the night? Who even dared to disturb me, they knew that sleep is very precious to me. When I finally found my phone, I didn't even bother checking the caller ID before answering ''It's me'' 

''babe, come out I have a surprise for you'' Jake, my lovely boyfriend said enthusiastically through the other end. 

''Uhm, I can't'' I answered.

Right when Jake was about to answer a moan echoed throughout the room. A moan loud enough for the whole freaking universe to hear, including my boyfriend. ''Babe, are you cheating on me?'' he asked, his voice broken.

Oh god... if this stupid b*tch doesn't shut up...

''No, of course not, my stupid room-'' I couldn't even finish my sentence before Jake started to yell at the other end. It got so loud that I had to move the phone away from my ear and when I brung it back, he said that sentence I wish he hadn't. 

''You know what, it's over'' and like that he hung up.

What just happened? Did my boyfriend break up with me?

No, stupid he only said that it is over.

Shut up.

This is such a big misunderstanding.

And that's when I started to cry while that bitch continued what she did best. I knew that crying wouldn't solve anything but no matter how much I tried to text and call Jake, he wouldn't answer. It got to that point where he shut his phone off. With no one there to comfort me I fell asleep with tears in my eyes.

I didn't know for how long I had been asleep but the constant screaming had once again woken me up. I had been tossing and turning for the past hours while my roommate had a new girl every other hour. I was tired of the constant screaming, moaning, name calling and I don't even know what kind of sound anymore. Besides this, I only had one thought stuck in my mind, Jake just broke up with me. I knew that this would eventually happen, because let's face it, players can't be together. I used to be like my roommate until I met Jake... and now it's all over.

Does she know how to stop screaming?

Do something about it then!

Deciding to listen to my inner self, I left the warmth of my bed and marched right to the other side of the room. Without even realising what I was doing I dragged the girl by her hair so I could scream in her ear 

''CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP, SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP IN HERE'' This may not have been my best action, because the girl started to cry.

''Is someone jealous that she can't get some?'' Was he really defending this whore right now? Couldn't he tell how angry I was? 

''Excuse me? I would never be jealous of someone that looks like you nor her, I mean take a good look at me, even my ass looks better than both of you together'' I spit at him.

Who did this guy think that he is? He actually reminded me of Jake, he liked to sleep around before he met me. He even had asshole written all over him and somehow I found myself liking him.

''Have you been crying?'' he asked and his sudden touch to wipe away one tear stain made my heart flutter a bit. Don't blame me, I've never had someone care for me. His eyes looked deep into mine, trying to solve the problem. His touch couldn't stir something in me, hell no, he is the problem to my problem. That sounded weird...

''Thanks to you my boyfriend broke up with me'' I said accusingly. His blue eyes showed no emotion as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. And when I actually thought that he would say something nice, his smirk came back and the words that came next made me slap him and walk out of the room, only to sleep outside the door.

''Sure you don't want me?''

One word...

Asshole.

***

I could feel something constantly nudging me and it got to that point where it drove me crazy. I went for my only solution. Now you may wonder what kind of solution, well my ninja skills of course. You know jumping up in the air and kick? Yes, that's exactly what I did and lucky me I hit someone real hard. ''Ouch'' he muttered as he held his nose, dropping his books in the process.

While he held onto his nose, I took my time and checked him out. He had beautiful blue eyes with dark brown hair that brung his eyes out more than enough. He was wearing a dark blue flannel along with a black shirt paired with jeans. Though he looked cute and kinda hot in his own way, this boy was a nerd. I don't mind nerds, it's just they don't usually like me. And he was not going to like me because after one kick this boy's nose was already bleeding.

''I'm so so sorry! I was letting my anger out on you because you kicked me'' I apologised as I bent over to pick his books up. When I picked up his notebook I got a small glance of what appeared to be a girl's name written all over the page, Paige Jensen is a lucky girl. There were hearts around her name and I thought only girls did such things, guess I was wrong.

Looking at the front of his notebook, I could see that his name was Ethan which caused me to smile. He had the same name as my younger brother, or almost. My brothers name is Elliot, fine that wasn't close at all.

''I'm again so sorry Ethan!'' I once again apologised. ''It's okay, I gotta go, don't want to be late and to make it clear, I didn't kick you'' he quickly took his books and walked away, leaving me like a complete fool. I had kicked a guy that didn't even kick me in the first place.

I went back into my dorm room and I was ready to lay down on my bed, when I realised there was a body there. Why couldn't he sleep in the same bed as that girl over on his bed? I didn't bother to care and went to take a quick shower. 

When I started to brush my teeth, I felt a disgusting taste and quickly spit all of the toothpaste out. When I glanced down at the sink, the color blue was everywhere. Not wasting any time I looked at the mirror only to be greeted with the sight of blue teeth and I screamed.

Why the fuck is my teeth blue?

''Don't you look lovely'' He said with a smirk on his lips.

''Oh, games on man-whore'' I replied and gave him my best evil little playful smirk.

He had to watch his back cause hell is going to break lose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 15 8
"Like we've said...." She trailed off. "Until death do us part" we both said together with locked lips, closed eyes and hugging each other as if the...
31.3K 768 41
I looked at him fear soon enveloping me. My heart starts pounding, my palms become sweaty, I feel my face lose its colour as I become pale. I beg him...
2.6K 17 79
'Mate her!' Lukas's beast roared from within. The outburst surprised him. Unlike some situation where his wolf wanted blood from his women now, it's...
826 47 24
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as he stared across the table at me. I could seriously drown in his eyes. He was intoxicatingly attractive and he...