A New Start (Niall Horan Fan...

Bởi Kennedie_forever12

Xem Thêm

A New Start (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
The big morning
One The Way
Fitting In
School Day
My Boyfriend
He Got Me In Trouble
Big Deal
The break up
Homecoming
Information...

Niall's seceret

47 1 0
Bởi Kennedie_forever12

I walked out to my car when I seen a handsome boy that I had all the same classes with. "Why r u by my car?" I said. "Just wanted to ask u something.". He said. I had never heard him talk and I was guessing he was Niall. "Are u free tonight?". "Yes, I am."."I'll pick u up at 7." He walked away to his aweome sports car. I seen it went really fast. I got a call from Niall and it sounded like he butt dailed me. I listened and he was talking like she in the trap or something like that but i hurried home. Once I got home Niall was at my house. "Why are u here already?". "Just came to talk.". "Okay come in.". My parents weren't home and I'd like to keep it that way. I lead him to my livivng room to talk. "So I really need to be honest with you. I'm not like other guys. I hope u still like me after I tell you my seceret.". "Niall, I don't like this. I'm not ready to be seriouse. I have a boyfriend.". "Oh, sorry. I didn't know!". "Niall I don't think with was a good idea." H got up and kissed me right when my dad walked in. Niall got his stuff and left.

Đọc tiếp