Scars

By syddxlynn

Bella moved away from her home town to New York to get away from the people that were in the situation in gra... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (hehe, 21)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28 {not actually}
Chapter 28 {actual chapter}
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30(;
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
SEQUEL DATES!!!
Sequel is soon!!!!
||Excitement||

Chapter 13

65 6 1
By syddxlynn

Bella's POV
I haven't made my decision wether to take Owen back or not. I probably should choose fast, because that door won't be open for very long. I get out of bed, and take off my panties and bra and grab 2 towels, one for my hair an one for my body.

I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror, I'm a mess. I feel like a whore, considering I fucked a guy while I was starting to actually like Levi, and then when I'm dating Chris I start to love Owen again. Why do I always make myself look like the bad guy.

I look at my arms, and see a couple scars, they were from my cuts. Yes, I cut when I'm stressed a lot. It's better then playing real life crossy road. People may think different but it's bet then getting a full body shot from a car. You can die from that, with cutting its easy and non painful. My scars seem to be more lighter and less noticeable. I guess that's a good thing. Ever since I started to have nightmares about Owen, it stressed me so much I couldn't sleep at all the last few nights. I get scared so much I wouldn't sleep or eat for a couple days.

It's happened a few times, I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear my door open. I grab my robe as quickly as I can. I put on it on to cover my naked body and my scars. "Hello? Is that u Lauren?" I ask and shout. "Yes, I'm home! Maddy is coming at 12:30." She yells back. Ok time to get in the shower now. I take off my robe, and get the shower started to warm it up. I get in and start to wash my hair and condition it. I grab my shaving cream and rub it in my legs, I grab my shaver and start to shave my legs, and arm pits. I rinse off and then get out, I grab the towel for my hair and start to dry my legs and arms and back and then rap my hair with the towel.

I grab the body towel, and rap it around me. I go to my room to pick out some Calvin Kleins sports bra, and some panties. I put on this blue top with stars on the front, some black skinny jeans, a bracelet, a star necklace, some blue Boston's, and a black toque.(outfit on top is what I'm wearing).

I feel like skate boarding today, I'll ride my blue star one. To match my outfit. Before putting on my hat, I grab a pony tail, and 2 bobby pins. I start to fish tail braid my hair and then stick the two bobby pins in my hair, then I put on my beanie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 348 34
There back. New school new start new city and state. Will Bella be able to live a normal life finally or will the trio find her. What about Ed...
7.2K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
367K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
44.7K 1.4K 21
Seventh and eight grade were a total bust for Anna. This country boy, Logan, starts to develop a crush on her, and she gains some feelings for him to...