Knocked Up (Cameron Dallas)

By foreverafamily

I never expected this to happen. I didn't think I would fall in love, or even get pregnant! I thought we were... More

The call
Arriving
Dinner:)
Pool time
Cam❤️
Positive
Telling him
Wow
Happy
Love

Telling my parents

326 3 2
By foreverafamily

Magcon is over in just a few weeks so my parents and sister came to visit me. I have a very religious family that every other family in the community looks up to, a beautiful mother and a handsome father with 2 daughters and a wonderful son who attends Harvord University. This summer was supposed to be me focusing on college and my future but I convinced my parents traveling the country would be a better opportunity for me. My plan is that when they get here I will tell them about how I am dating Cam and they of course will want to meet him. So I will suggest we all go out to dinner and that will be when Cam and I tell them.....
A couple hours later when they arrive
Me: mom, dad, Payton so good to see you guys!!
Mom: it's good to see you too honey

We talk and I tell them about Cameron and the tour and I get the concerned this tour was about traveling not boys look from my mother and I just rolled my eyes I suggested we all go out to dinner and they agree.

Later that night at dinner:
We are having a pleasant convo they ask Cameron the basic who are you and what are your plans for your future questions until one question ruins everything....

Continue Reading