Mr. Bad boy And Ms. Player

By maddiealdrich246

Every knows the cliche . Badboy meets good girl, they fall in love. Good girl changes bad boy and they live h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

52 6 4
By maddiealdrich246

Katherine McNamara is Kristi
__________________

I walk down the hallway towards my second period, noticing that Marc wasn't with his friends in their usual spot of where they talk in between classes. I already missed the first periodand I see no reason to rush somewhere that isn't going anywhere in about 30 minutes.

I decide to text Bella. Her teacher lets her do anything. (Kristi's texts are in bold and Bella's are in underlined italics.)

Have you seen the new guy?!?

I look up and see my class is in sight. She better reply fast.

As if on cue my phone buzzes in my pocket.

No, is he hot?!?

Extremely! I know who my next target is. Gtg see you at lunch. Bye bitch.

Okay! Bye hoe.

I laugh slightly at our nicknames for each other. I casually walk into class, not bothering to knock or anything.

" Ah Kristi you decided to bless us with your presence. May I ask why you were late?" Mr. Luis my boring ass social studies teacher asked.

" Yeah you can. I actually have a really good excuse. Okay so I was driving to school and a line of ducks were crossing the road. I noticed one duckling had fallen and been left behind. Me being the nice person I am picked it up, walked it across the road, and set it down with its family. Well that and the fact that I don't give a fuck about school." I finish smiling sweetly.

Mr. Luis just sighs. "Do you have a slip Miss. Carroll?" He asks in a sleepy voice.

I had him my white slip and walk to my seat. Mr. Luis begin to go on and on about useless stuff.

About ten minutes pass and the door Flys open. I don't look up from my phone in which I am playing an intense game on. I hear whistles and giggles which means a cute boy just walked in.

I glance up and smirk.

" Class this is Adam James he is our new student. Mr. James you can sit next to Kristinia. Miss. Carroll please raise your hand." I lift my hand slightly, glaing at Mr. Luis for calling me by my real name.
Adam sits in the spot next to me and sets his backpack next to him.

" I'm Kristinia. Call me Kristi, Kriss, or K. Call me Kristinia and I will kick your ass." I say leaning into him. I pull away and get focused back on my phone.

First step complete.                               
1) put yourself on the person's radar.★done

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 91.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
48.4K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
4.1M 88.2K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...