You're Mine {Completed}

By TheRiverRunsDeep

{DISCLAIMER: this story was written 6 year ago! Contains horrible spelling and grammar - lacks answers to man... More

You're Mine
Lunch Room Show Down
Hiding and Finding
I Am Going To Make You Jealous
You're Going To Be Dead, And I Am Sick
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Recap, Questions, and Preview!
Breaking All The Rules!
Blast of The Past
Truth Comes Out, Finally!
Tears Will Fall
Bastards!
Smacking Jerks and Finding Myself Lost...
Recap, Questions and Preview!
Too Marry Or Not Too...My Decision.....
More Than Words
I Am Doing This...Wait What?!
Marry Me?
Now You Know
Trouble And Disaster Is My Middle Name
Mini Chapter!....Asleep
Love Has So Many Meanings To You And I
Not The End, But The Beginning Of Forever

Leaving Me With A Broken Heart

48.1K 585 29
By TheRiverRunsDeep

“Who?” My mom questioned in a cold stern voice.

“Who what?” I asked.

“Who is the father?”

I was silent for a second then replied. “E.J.” My mom slowly nodded.

“Three months you say…” she said, I nodded, and then the room fell silent. I glanced around at everyone, my mom looked shocked and worried, my dad calm, and E.J he looked expressionless.

“Well I think that settles it…She is to be married to young E.J here.” My dad said, breaking the silence.

“P-please tell me you were lying, joking, anything.” My mom said in a low voice, with tears coming down her face. I looked at her with sorrow, wishing that I was lying or joking. “I see now…” With that my mom walked out of the room, not looking back or saying anything. After a second my dad sighed.

“I think you two need to talk some things over…Like if there will be a wedding today or not…Though I think there should be after all a child will be born and it need to have a stable environment.” Said my dad. “I will be back in a few to see what decisions you have made.” Then he walked out, leaving me with a speechless E.J.

“E.J I-“I stopped talking when he started to shake his head. He stopped and sat down on the couch, not looking at me, but at the floor. I could tell by the way he was acting that he was mad at me and was not going to talk. “I can do this alone, if that is what you want. You don’t have to marry me now, and you don’t have to take care of this child, if that is not what you want. I will understand if you can’t handle this, and if it is a shock. When I found out-“

“And when was that?! When exactly did you find out?! Was it two months ago, one month, or maybe two weeks ago?!” he stood up in anger.

“E.J I just-“

“You know what I don’t want to know! You will just lie, seems like you and your mother have a few things in common.” Then E.J turned and started to walk out. I felt tears fall down my face, I was so mad.

“E.J! Please don’t leave! Please!” I shouted, he stopped and spun around.

“I will be back, but not for you.” He voice was cold and full of hatred. I couldn’t understand were his anger was coming from, why couldn’t he let me explain!

“E.J!” I yelled before he closed the doors behind him. “E.J! Please come back! Please! Please!”I cried and cried while sobbing for E.J to come back.

“Don’t cry Van, he will come back, after he cools down.” My dad said entering the room.

“He hates me dad.”

“He doesn’t hate you, he is just confused…Now how about we take you home to your moms house-“

“Why do I have to go back there? She hates me too!”

“Your mother is just like E.J right now, confused…Trust me she will come around along with E.J.” He said giving me a hand, I didn’t take it and got up myself. He chuckled. “You’re too much like your mother sometimes.” I smiled and walked out with him.

“So when are you getting check into the hospital?” I asked, my dad was silent for a few seconds.

“I am not.” He said in a low voice.

“What why?” I asked.

“Because I don’t need too,” With that we got in his car and he turned on the radio, which is what he does when he doesn’t want to talk. The whole ride to my mom’s house was silent, I was okay with that and he seemed to be too. When we got to my house, he turned off the radio and looked at me.

“Van, I want to tell you a few things why we are alone…One is that even though I am not going to the hospital, doesn’t mean I am not dying, I am. And if I was to die-“

“Dad don’t say that, you will beat this.”

“Van, I wish I could agree with you, but little kitten” he said calling by a nickname he gave me when I was little. “, I am dying and there is nothing the doctors can do, nor me or you.”

“Dad-“

“Let me finish, if I was to die I want you to have everything. Plus right now you already have the house, which you can move into any time you want, it’s all yours.” He paused. “If I die before your child is born, promise me two things.” He said.

“Promise what?” I asked in a low tone of voice.

“One thing I want you to do is love that child every minute of the day, never let it out of your sight if you can help it, because one day you will have that child, and the next it could be gone…Second, let it know that its grandfather loved it and that if I was still alive, I would have spoiled it rotten-“

“Stop! Okay! You will see it! You’re going to live!”

“Whatever you say,” he said with a smile.

 “If you’re not going to the hospital, and you’re not going home, where are you going?” I asked.

“I am going to a hotel.”

“Dad if you aren’t going to the hospital, then goes to the house, I won’t move in, yet.”

“Van, I am not going to the house, it’s yours.”

“Dad-“

“Love you kitten.”

“I can’t make you do anything can I?” I asked, he chuckled a deep chuckle before coughing. “Are you okay?”

“Ye-ah” He shuttered.

“Dad I think you need to go to the hospital.”

“I think you need to get inside the house and change out of that dress maybe think about talking things over with your mom.” He said looking out his window.

“I am not in the mood to argue with her.” I admitted, he nodded looking back at me.

“Your mom is one of the most hard headed people I know…I think this wedding was her dream.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t think your mom was too happy with our wedding. My mom stressed her out about how the wedding should and shouldn’t be done. In the end the wedding went down in flames, literally.” We both laughed.

“Mom says yawls’ wedding was perfect.”

 “Ha-ha, you mom likes to think it was…We had to get married in a court house three days later, on the day we found out that your mom was pregnant with you.” My dad stated. I smiled.

“So she found out the day she was to be married that she was pregnant?” I questioned.

“Yeah, seems that the tradition continues.” He says.

“Dad?” I looked at my lap, not wanting to see how he would react to what I was about to say. “Are you disappointed in me?”

“Why do you ask that?”

“I am not married, the guy I love wants nothing to do with me, and I am 17 years old, and pregnant.”

“Kitten, there is nothing that gives me a reason to not be proud of you. If you can remember what I just say, your mom and I weren’t married when we found out about you. As for you not being with the guy you love, who I am hoping is the father of your child, E.J, he will come around. I know it; I think he was just shocked.” My dad said, I looked up at him, and then gave him a hug.

“Thanks, Oh! And on Monday I have to go to the doctor, to see about the baby-“

“Is there something wrong?”

“I don’t know, I have a feeling something is, but I hope not.”

“I am sure everything is fine.” He said with a reassuring smile.

“I hope your right.” I said. “Do you think you can take me to my appointment?”

“Why don’t you ask your mother?”

“I do not really want to talk to her right now, much less ask her to take me to an appointment about something I know she doesn’t approve of.”

“It never hurts to ask.”

“Just can you take me?”

“I-I’m having to do something Monday, sorry, but I wish you luck.” He stated.

“But dad-“

“I think your mom is going to be worried about you, you might want to go in.”

“She doesn’t care about me, plus her car is not in the driveway, she is not here.” I said in a low tone of voice.

“Don’t say that she doesn’t love you, she loves you more then you can imagine the same goes for me, you are the air in my balloon. And she will be home soon, and then I recommend you two to talk. ”

“I do not want to talk to her, right now.”

“Talk to her, promise me you will. I would hate for you two to fight and argue all the time, you two are mother and daughter, she loves you and you love her. All in all I think both of you need to make up so you don’t break up.”

“For you dad, I will talk to her.” We smiled at each other, and then I said my goodbyes and got out of the car.

I walked inside and sighed once in. I froze in my spot when I heard a clicking noise from the kitchen.

“Mom?” I yelled out, but there was no answer, instead there was another clicking noise and what sounded like metal hitting each other. Against my better judgment I slowly walked to the kitchen, bracing myself for whatever was in the kitchen…

DUN!  DON! DUN!

Like the cliffhanger??...

So can you do me a favor?

VOTE?!

COMMENT?!  

Maybe? Maybe not?

Okay...

Anyways I have set out the rest of the story, and I am hoping you will and are liking it!

My next update will be at random, it will be either in  couple days or in a week, depending on if I feel like writing or think that yawl are prepared for the next chapter! Hehehahaha! Muhahaha!

Anyways...till next time!

TheRiverRunsDeep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 599 27
I saw him walked in school, with his varsity jacket, dark blue jeans, with navy blue vans. His hair was dark brown, spiked up. He has those soft ligh...
351 1 24
Katiya Carpenter was born and raised in a perfectly small beach town. She spent her summers with the well-off "summer kids" and her best friends, she...
40.2K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
2.3K 204 77
This story is based off of actual conversations my friends and I have in our group chat. It all started with a simple crush. Maybe this all would hav...