Only Way Is Up

By Shurti95

Even though life can hurt, there is still a chance to have something beautiful. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue

11

139 13 7
By Shurti95

----Asfia's POV ---

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time.

"Okay, I'll be honest, I'm annoyed now," Atif said.

"GOOD! YOU SHOULD BE!" I said.

He was suprised by what I said.

"Well, isn't that nice," He said sarcastically.

I didn't say anything.

"Abh challo,'' he said.

"No," I said.

"Madam, we are here. Abh chup chap challo. Agar paparazzi..."he was saying but I interuppted him knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Fine," I said.

We got out and I was suprised that we were at the beach.

"This late. Aur yaha?" I asked.

"You don't like it?" He asked.

"It's not that. I love it, I'm just suprised,"I said.

"Ya, that's why I wasn't telling you. I wanted you to be," he said.

"Thanks,"I said as we walked along the shore.

Who doesn't want a romantic walk at the beach at two am? Okay, well the time wise maybe a lot of people, but we are busy people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
997K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...