STUPID BOARDING SCHOOL!!

De knockknock

Clary is being sent away to a boarding school which she is least interested in. Once she gets there, her life... Mais

STUPID BOARDING SCHOOL!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Final Chapter

Chapter 12

8.6K 180 17
De knockknock

I'm on a roll..

______________________________________________________________________________

Recap

This girl is going to drive me crazy. How can she be so perfect? Perfect curves, perfect lips, perfect ass! It annoys me. But the best part was that I knew she enjoyed it. I could tell by the way she held her breath, that she was trying her level best to control her feelings.

It hurt to hear her say that I was just using her, but I knew that was only because she was jealous of Laura, or Maura, or whatever her name was. God she was annoying anyway. I swear if I spent another minute with her, I would have surely gone deaf.

More importantly, I cannot wait to face Clary’s so called ‘boyfriend’. I will show Vince that Clary is mine and only mine.

Chapter 12

Clary POV

Did that just happen?

I looked around at the supply room and confirmed my doubts.

Yes it did happen.

I walked out of still dazed with the events that took place.

From the art room I went straight to my room. Luckily both Angie and Fiona were not there.  I quickly finished my homework and jumped into my bed. I don’t think I have the guts to face anyone today.

Vince will be so pissed if he finds out what Allen did. Especially after he sees that love bite, he will seriously go crazy. The worst part is that I can’t even ask him to let me handle it; considering now he’s my boyfriend he is going to fight my battles.

I am so screwed. I think I’ll be sick tomorrow.

NEXT DAY

“Clary wake up” I heard Angie say.

“Yeah, just a minute.”

“Holy crap girl, you have been sleeping for the past 14 hours. The moment we entered the room yesterday, you were dozing off.”

Right, they have no idea I was wide awake until 2:00 in the morning. I could clearly hear what they were talking about. How they are worried about me. How I’m lucky I get a guy like Vince in my life.

“I think I am sick.”

“Well, too bad did you forget we have a test in history and math?”

“FML”.

Angie just chuckled and left the room.

I lazily walked to the bathroom. I did my morning chores and got ready to get dressed.

That’s when I saw it. A big red blotch on my neck.

Oh Allen what have you done?

After 1000 layers of make up, I decided to give up. There is no way I can hide this stupid mark on my neck.

The only option was to cover it up with a scarf. I nervously walked to my first class, where I will see Vince.

As soon as I entered the class, I was welcomed by Vince’s dazzling smile. Why can’t I fall in love with him? He is just so bloody perfect.

The extreme guilt and nervousness in me was obviously showing  because soon I saw a worried expression on his face.

“Is everything okay?”

“Uhhh..let’s talk after class okay?”

“Clary, you are starting to scare me. What’s wrong?”

“Vince please can we not talk about it right now. I need privacy.” I said pointing to the class.

Vince gave me one of his sad smiles. I seriously feel like a horrible person. He deserves better than this.

I leaned in and gave him a sweet little kiss on the lip. In return he smiled back at me happily.

After class was over I headed to my next class. I already had 10 people asking me about the scarf. Why can’t people just mind their own business?

Soon the first half of the day was over and it was time for lunch. I had a very strong urge to turn around and run to my room and never come back. However, I forced myself to walk to the cafeteria. I owed this much to Vince.

Vince looked as nervous as me. I guess he was bothered about my discomfort. Soon Vince and I went and took a separate seat in a completely deserted corner.

Vince dragged my chair closer to his making me face him.

“So tell me what’s wrong.”

I took one deep breath and said.

“Vince, I need you to act really mature about this.”

“Really mature about what?”

“Really mature about what I’m about to tell you.”

“Okay, now you are seriously starting to scare me.” Said Vince, bringing himself closer to me.

I slowly took my scarf off my eyes glued to the floor.

For 2 whole minutes we both said anything.

I finally decided to look up and saw Vince’s face boiling with anger. His hands were tightly gripping the poor chair, turning his knuckles completely white.

“Vince.” I whispered

Vince cupped my face with both his hands with now a sad expression.

“Clary, tell me exactly what happened. I don’t think I need to ask who did this because I’m pretty sure there is only one guy in this school who would dare to leave his mark on MY girlfriend.”

“Vince I’m not sure you will be able to take it if I told you what exactly happened.”

“Clary, I want to be there for you. I’m your boyfriend, I deserve to know.”

“I guess you’re right.” I said still not able to look at him. His hands now resting on my knee.

“Well yesterday in Art we were supposed to make self portraits so we all needed to get a mirror. I took the last one, the same one Allen wanted. This pissed Allen off and at the end of the class he stole my drawing. This led to me and him having a detention after class. Alone.” I took a deep sigh to calm myself down. I bet he could hear my heart beat.

“Well, I didn’t realize the teacher left because soon Allen was next to me. He picked me up and took me to the supply room. I’m not sure you want to know what happened after.”

“I want to know.” He said in a monotone

“Vince I don..”

“Clary, please just tell me. I don’t want you to hide anything. Absolutely anything.” He said almost pleadingly.

“Okay then, well after that he started to kiss my neck and then finally reached my jaw and then my lip. When I asked him to stop, he got his hands under my skirt and..and..uhh..massaged my..ass.” I whispered the last part. With every word I said, I felt Vince’s grip tighten on my knee. I could tell he was trying real hard to control his anger. I couldn’t read his eyes, since they were glued to the floor the whole time.

“Then, he finally kissed my lip and dragged down to my neck and then gave me a lov..”

“That’s enough.” He finally said.

“Vince, please promise me to act mature about this.”

Vince gently lifted me up and placed me on his lap, his arms encircled around my stomach.

“I’m so sorry you had to go through this Clary.” He whispered into my ear.

“Vince, I just, want it all to be over.”

“It will be, it will be. I promise.” He said kissing my shoulder.

“Ahem Ahem”

I looked up to see 4 guys looking at us.

Unfortunately one of them was Allen.

My life must really suck.

Before I had time to comprehend anything. Vince was already on his feet inches next to Allen.

“Wow there, pretty boy, calm down. What’s got you so fired up?” asked Allen cockily.

“You know exactly what’s got me fired up.” Replied Vince

This is not good

Allen motioned for his friends to leave. Which left just me Allen and Vince standing there.

“Allen I need you to leave.” I said before things got heated up.

“Why Clary, did you forget about the heated session we had yesterday?”

Vince caught Allen by his collar ready to punch him.

“Wow wow there Vincy boy.” Allen said putting up his hand in mock surrender. “Please don’t hurt me.”

“Allen Mc Murray you are so dead. You are going to pay for what you did to my girlfriend.”

“To me she is not your girlfriend. To me she is just a regular girl at this school.” Said Allen losing the cute sarcastic look on his face.

“Get one thing straight Allen, Clary is my girlfriend, remember how she rejected you and walked with me instead. As usual you got rejected, like you have been by everyone in your life. No one wants a pain in the ass like you in their life. You bring nothing but grief.”

That was seriously harsh. I saw Allen’s face as bright as a tomato. Oh no this is not good. I want to go and comfort him so bad, but I can’t, that would be wrong.

Before I could do anything, I saw Allen’s hand connecting with Vince’s face.

Oh oh

Soon enough Vince reacted by throwing a punch right back.

“Stop it you guys.” I yelled

Yeah, like that was going to stop them.

Allen then threw a punch at Vince. This went on for a while, when I finally saw a couple of boys walking in the deserted area.
“Boys, over here, we need help.”

Wait a second, those are Vince’s friends. They are probably as stupid and violent as Vince.

Soon the boys arrived, one second I was glad they came and the next, I completely regretted calling them.

The two boys, caught Allen’s arms while Vince continued to throw punches at him. My constant yelling was not making any difference. My mind just stopped working.

Next thing, I know Allen was on the floor barely conscious and Vince was kicking him with all his might.

That’s it, I have had enough.

I quickly ran towards Allen and lay on top of him. Vince was about to kick him but quickly stopped when he saw my body on top of Allen.

“Clary what the hell are you doing?”

“What the hell Am I doing? What the hell are you doing?” I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

Vince jerked my body up and pulled me close to him.

“Are you seriously on his side right now?”

“Don’t you dare hurt her.” I hear Allen’s voice that sounded in so much pain right now.

“Just shut up.” Yelled one of his friends and kicked Allen in the stomach.

“Stop it.” I yelled “If I see you guys touch him one more time, I will report you. Then you can say good bye to this school and your beloved school team.”

“Are you standing up for him?” Asked Vince extremely shocked, wiping his bleeding nose.

“Vince, I asked you to act mature about this and this is what you do? Beat him up.”

“I..I..was doing it for you Clary, don’t you get it? Can’t you see it?”

I turned towards Vince’s friends and asked them to take Vince to his room and clean him up.

They nodded without saying a word.

Next, I turned to Allen who had somehow managed to sit up. This is unbelievable, how can I guy look so gorgeous when he is covered in so much blood? I bent down put my hand around his shoulder and helped him stand to his feet. I heard him hiss in pain a couple of times.

I walked him to his room making sure to take the less crowded hallway.

“Where are your stupid friends when you need them?” I asked

“Why do I need my friends, when I have you to protect me?”

I was sure I was blushing because I saw him smirk to himself.

“Alright ask your friends to clean your wound okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll do that later.” He replied

“No! Do it now.”

“Well, I’m sorry mother, my friends don’t wait have sixth sense to figure out I was in a fight and I need help. They are all in their classes.”

“Arrgh! You’re stupid good for nothing friends. Get in.” I said with a little push. Not enough o hurt him.

We entered Allen’s room and I took him straight to the bathroom.

“Alright take off your shirt.” I said

“Naughty naughty, getting straight to the point aren’t we?”

“If I were you, I wouldn’t joke around with me right now.”

“Why are you so upset? Besides shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend.”

I took my right hand and poked his wound in his muscular stomach.

“Ouch what the hell?” he asked angrily

“Don’t piss me off and don’t ask me questions.”  I replied angrily.

He gave me a dirty look and started to take his shirt off. After 5 attempts he realized he was not in shape to take his shirt off.

So I helped him undo his buttons, I could feel his eyes on me while I was doing it. I wonder what he was thinking right now.

Then I slowly slid the bloody white shirt of his shoulder. Revealing his gorgeous, but bloody body.

“This is bad.” I said, looking at the wounds. Inside I was jumping with joy because I finally get to touch those abs.

I asked him to lean on the counter, so that now I was in front of him. I took a towel, dipped it in water and started to clean his wound. I could tell he was in pain. I seriously wish I could just beat Vince up right now.

“Why do you have that angry expression on your face?” asked Allen looking down at me.

“Well, should I be happy about all this. The fact someone got hurt because of me.”

“I don’t understand, I mean shouldn’t you be happy, that I got beat up. After all I did harass you. In a way I do deserve this.”

“No one deserves this.” I whispered

“Why are you here Clary?” Asked Allen in a serious tone. “Shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend, helping him clean his wounds, not his enemy’s?”

“He has his friends to take care of that. Right now you have no one.” I said defensively

“So if my friends were here you would have left me?”

Shit! I don’t know. I mean I knew the answer deep within, But I would never in this lifetime admit to it.

“I don’t know.” I replied now disinfecting his wounds.

“You don’t know?”

“Just stop asking me questions.”

“I will, once you start answering them.”He replied smugly

“Fine then I’ll just leave.” I said turning around.

Just in time he caught my wrist, sending electric shots through my body.

“I’m sorry. No more questions.”

I turned around and continued to clean his wound while he kept looking at me. Okay, this is getting really annoying now.

“What are you looking at?” I asked annoyed

“Just you.”

“Well, stop.”

“I can’t.”

“Did Vince hit your head a little too hard?”

Allen chuckled at my question and continued to stare at me.

After we were done I helped him get to his bed. I took the blanket and wrapped it around him and turned to leave.

“Clary.”

“Yeah?” I said hoping he would ask me to stay. Just please ask me to stay. Please

“I..I..uh..I wanted to say thank you. All this really means a lot to me.” He said sincerely.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled

“Wait.”

“Yes?”

“I also wanted to apologize for what I did, you did not deserve it. You didn’t deserve anything I did to you.”

For a whole minute I was too shocked to reply. Did he just apologize? Now that’s not a common word that comes out of his mouth.

I walked towards him taking a seat next to him on his bed.

“It’s really fine Allen. I would just like you to know, that the time we spent together when you weren’t such a jerk was one of the best times I had. I really hope someday we can spend some more time when you get rid of your facade. Today I saw the way you hit Vince. I could tell that you were holding back. You didn’t want to hurt him. Why would you do that Allen? Why after what he did to you?”

“I just didn’t want to hurt him. I don’t think you know, but we used to be best friends. More like brothers. But then things happened and we drifted apart. I can tease him or annoy him, but never in my life will I physically hurt him. Never.”

“Allen, you are seriously a great guy. I don’t know why you make other people think otherwise.”

Allen only smiled weakly refusing to give me an explanation.

“Alright then, if you need anything let me know. Considering your loser friends are never there when you need them.” He laughed at my comment.

I don’t know what I was thinking, but before I left, I gave Allen a kiss on the cheek. I could tell Allen was surprised as well considering I felt his body go tense when my lips touched his skin.

With one last smile I left the room.

Vince POV

That little prick! How dare he touch my girlfriend? I swear if it wasn’t for Clary I was sure I was going to beat him to death. I can’t believe we used to be friends.

But what hurt me the most was the fact that Clary was supporting him. I just don’t understand that girl. Why would she stand up for him? I mean any other girl would have asked me to beat him up more. But then again, Clary is different in her own way.

I wonder where she went after the fight. Probably to her room to talk to her friends. Maybe I did act really immature about this whole situation.

Not

My friend helped me clean up my wounds. They weren’t half as bad as Allen’s, but they still hurt. I kinda wished Clary was here to see that I did this for her and only her.
After a minute or two I got a text from one of my other basket ball friends saying

“Just saw Clary walk out of Allen Mc Murray’s room. What the hell is going on bro? Keep a check on your girl.”

This cannot be effin true. This better not be true.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 80 18
"The little spark left in her erupted into such a large flame, it boiled her blood and made the thought of this sand-colored haired person impossible...
565 63 44
Clary an average girl falls in love with new kid in her school
184 0 27
**trigger warning** "WORTHLESS!" "FAT!" "UGLY!" "GO KILL YOURSELF!" "NOBODY LIKES YOU!" "WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?" These...
98.3K 3.7K 38
Clary finally graduated high school and has a great start in her acting career. Clary's best friend, AKA a Victoria secret model, Izzy, is always the...