Pure Love ! Muslim story.

By happylifeNeha

Asalamualikum! This is a new Story Pure love. This Story dedicates On My Best friend Zainab. Here are the... More

Pure Love (1)
Pure Love (2)
Pure Love ( 3)
Pure Love (4)
Pure Love (5)
Pure Love( 6)
Pure Love (7)
Pure Love (8)
Pure love ( 9)
A/N
Pure love (10)
Pure Love ( 11)
Pure Love (12)
Pure Love (13)
Pure Love (14)
Pure love (15)
Pure Love (16)
Pure Love (17)
A/N
Pure love (18)
Pure love ( 19)
Pure Love (20)
Pure Love (21)
Pure love (23)
Pure Love(24)
Pure love ( 25)
Pure Love ( 26)
Pure love (27)
Pure Love ( 28)
Pure Love (29)
last Part Of Pure Love.

Pure love (22)

1.5K 102 15
By happylifeNeha

We left the mansion And went to Sara's Home . She Helped all Over times we all the girls stayed at Sara's House .

***************

Arafath Pov 

I and tazeen left the mansion soon and we were on our way to the Hospital , I Got angry On myself , I shouldn't have done what I have done Today am sorry .

I was driving calmly soon My car Stopped , I tried to start the engine but it didn't start . 

" What happen?" tazeen asked softly.

" Nothing dear ! Just the car is making problem I will check stay in the car .Ok." I said and she nodded .

I moved out of the car , And then Open the Bumper , I checked for the problem in it , The A pipe got cut , Shit! What should i do .

" Arafath What wil gonna happen ?" Tazeen came out and asked.

" Nothing will Have to Wait until Morning . " I had nothing so but wait .

Some people Came with Mask , I pushed Tazeen at My Back , " Don''t Dare You come near her !" I Angrily said .

The first guy Hit me very bad they were three of them started hitting me very badly , I was almost unconcious I could see everything . tazeen to me " Arafath ! Help me !" And she laughed . 

I got confused , I could see things Double then I Felt pain Of an injection On  My shoulder , " aah " 

" Sorry Baby but for revenge ." I could hear Tazeen saw her. But soon Everything got dark.........

*****************************

I Woke Up My Whole Body Ached . My Head was Like tonnes of Bricks kept on my Head. 

I tried to Move My Hands But Something didnt let me Move ,and My leg Was unable to move  , I Opened My Eyes slowly I made my eyes stable to Light. 

I Looked around, I was In a Garage.  My Head was Unable to stand at a Point. 
Rolling.

' What Happened to me. ?'

I tried to remember  slowly images Came in front of me , Shit Damn It Why ! I didnt understand That girls Zainab and Sara Tried to say. am a fool , I didn't understand am Such a Fool.

Damn It ! I cursed myself.

I heared the door open.  I Looked a female figure came inside .

She had a Gun with her.  " You slut !"

" Shhh baby.  " she  kept her index finger on my Lips.

" Stop Calling ne that Basturd " I yelled.

" Stop Abusing My Wife.  " Some one came.

Gosh Sohail Is Her Husband . But How !

They kissed. I closed my Eyes. Anger boiled in My mind.

" Leave me !" I screamed ! 

" Ohooo this is My wife ! Mrs Sohail! " He tucked his head in her neck . 

" baby Why cant I keep My eyes away from you !" She gigled , I growned ,

" Because this is Love ! Not like someone who believe in someone else than his love !" She slapped me with her words.

" Shut Up ! Why are you doing ?" I screamed . I tried to untie.

" Ahhh" Some female voice Screaming , " Leave me!" 

I Knew this voice wait this is Sara I guess ! God What is Happening !

" Recognize?" Tazeen Asked Trying to flirt .

" Why did You Take Sara?" I yelled .

" Ohoo He recognized " They laughed .

" Because ! She also the one who is One to be punished ," Sohail Said.

" What are you gonna do to her ?" I asked my Voice echoed .

" Nothing Just take her virginity soon ." I widened my eyes.

" Why are you back on we friends what have we done ?" I asked Tears rolling down.

" Please don't do anything to her !" I said 

" Ok Your last wish is fulfilled ." Sohail said.

I cried . In then Sara came in With two men holding her . She had messy hair , I never saw her without Scarf . They took out , She was wearing a Shalwar kameez .She sat on the chair , I guess she is given Pills , For being unconscious . An they tied rope tied to the chair .

They soon left , " Sara !" I slowly asked her ! 

" Arafath is that you ?" She asked her voice was very low .

" Yeah !" Guilt left  in  my Heart .

" Arafath !" She opened her eyes quickly . It was like she is not given the pills .

" You Ok !" I asked .

" Perfectly ." She moved her hand slowly from the rope , Donno I tried but this couldn't happen She released her hands and then untied her legs .

" How could you........" She cut off my words

" Shhuhhh . I will explain ." she said .

" Hmm.." I rolled my eyes .

She took Out an injection and a bottle kept in her shoes tied . She filled the Injection with that medicine . 

She came to me and released my hands , " Move Your sleeves up !" She ordered .

I Moved it slowly . And she slowly pricked it and released the Medicine in my body ." This will help You for relief in pain ." She said .

" Is this plan ?" I asked because if  she was kidnapped she wouldn't have equipment with her .

" Yes This Plan Is By Amer !" She said Looking at the injection , Then she slowly removed the the needle from my Arm .

" Ooh !" I didn't ask further questions . I know she will spill out soon .

Then She looked everywhere and removed a microphone tucked in her neck . And gave me the earphone . I wore it .
 i blinked what it is ?

" talk !" She ordered .

" Ok !" i said 

" Hello!" Zainab voice came .

" Zainab !" tears rolled down my eyes .

" You Ok !" She asked .

" Yeah I am " She sniffed a lot !

" We - We will soon come there we are on our way ." She said .

I was like how can they find me ? With out GPS.

" My watch has GPS don't think much ." Sara said .

" Oh !" I was a bit dipressed .

" Arafath Just try out to talk to them and make them spill about thier plan ! " Amer said.

" Ok !"  Which plan? Question Moved around my mind .

" Sara will explain !" Amer said .

I Hand over the Microphone to her she again hid in her hairs with an artificial Skin on it .

" I bet You guyz made a solid plan !" I said . 

" Yes " She tied my hands again but it was loose compared .

She sat on the chair and tied herself . 

Soon we heard someone coming In we quickly closed our eyes .

" Sleeping haan!" Some male voice . and then water on our faces

I opened my eyes in amazement , I Didnt think this was going to come right above .

" Huhhhh! You bustard !" Sara yelled .

" My foot Baby !" It was the similiar voice .

" Who is calling me with that words ." Sara screamed .

" Sara Shhhuhh thoda slow .." i said .

" No one has the right to call me like that !" she said angrily .

" Ohooo.." A man came in , Light fall on his face . It was Mihir .

" Gosh You !" i said .

Sara Looked at me ! Questionless .

" Mihir You !" I asked .

" Yeah me ." he said .

He came to Sara ! she looked up ! " Baby Lots of Surprises are left ! " 

" Shut Your Bloody Mouth !" sara exclaimed .

And Mihir leaned On to Sara and kissed her cheeks . Sara Snuggled . tears formed in her eyes . 

He moved apart ! 

i was Like because of me My friends are suffering all kind of torture . 

" Baby wait A time for a while You will be mine forever ." Mihir said .

" Shut your bloody mouth My Lord won't let anything happen to his servants . " Sara looked up .

" Lord Lord Lord ! Huh ! he never helped WHat he will do to you ?" He laughed 

" Have fear man !" I said Loudly .

I Pointed his gun On my head . " I always thought You were my best friend . But No , You always made me let down "  he angrily came to me .

" Sire the cops and friends coming on the way !" A man came running .

" What ? How come they Know ?" He angrily pushed the table .

He looked at Sara , She gulped hard .

" Did you ?" he asked her . 

She Nodded as no . 

" how come they got to know ?" He angrily pushed her chair .Thank God She didn't fall She was saved by the wall .

" Huh ! why are you doing this ?" She angrily said .

" Because you dint marry me !" He said .

" What just because of that ?" I said . 

" No !" 

" Then !" She angrily said .

" Because You made my brother Life ruin Sending him to Jail for drugs , He is Hanged , Though it was not of his Fault , " He growled in angrily . " You Know Just because of You Sara he was hanged ." 

" Mihir , He was the culprit helping those men ." she said 

" No , Because of money He did !" He said 

" For money wrong path is forbidden !" Sara said .

*************

Guyzz Next chap is coming tomorrow Stay stunned .

And vote 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 22.7K 48
(Highest #4 in spiritual on 20th April 2017) It's a romantic love story of a muslim girl, humaira who always dreamt of her gallant prince charm who w...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
69K 4.8K 44
{Book Two: Abdallah series} Zara and Amir are cousins and have been best of friends since their childhood days. They're now grown up to adults. You...
7.9K 1.1K 42
This is a story of a girl named humaira who is in love with the school's hottest guy named Salman. She loved him with all her heart and was willing...