Prince Nuada

By hiatus_updates_yes

Prince Nuada had an undying rage for mortals such as humans, his fury for them would never wear out. When he... More

0
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Clearing confusion
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Dont kill me
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 9

2.2K 74 5
By hiatus_updates_yes

Erina POV

The moment I had took a step into the building after I went pass the gates which had a eye security placed in it so. I didn't have any problem getting but I didn't expect to get huddled suddenly with million questions flying about.

I definitely didn't expect Red to push past all the agents and start scolding me about how stupid I was before nearly weeping like a worried mother. Amusement had overtaken my thoughts causing me to forget what had happened for the past week.

Now me and red were in the cafe, of course surround by the rest of the agents, throwing me questions about the prince. Of course Manning was the one who started the questions.

I sighed annoyingly before clearing my throat.

"I'll answer once I have had a fucking long bath, I haven't bathed in a week!" I stated well more spat causing a silence. I watched as majority of the Agents cringed away.

"Yeah that's i thought." I muttered blankly before choking on my spit as I felt huge hands hit my back harshly, a laugh followed making me scowl.

"That's my sister!" Red laughed still hitting me, I looked pleadingly at Liz who was eating silently (weirdly) she shook her head a smile tugging at her lips.

"Red, turn it down man, your going to break my spine!" I screamed as I escaped his grasp.

The Agents had dissolved and went back to doing their work with Mannig still standing over us.

I brushed my dirty denim jeans before turning to him with an emotionless face.

"After you have bathed, you will be questioned." He stated before glaring at red then strutting off. I shook my head with a chuckle seeing red sending hell daggers with his eyes.

-

Nuala was in the library, relaxing when the familiar ting of darkness but love shadowed her heart.

"He's here" she breathed out in slight fear and sorrow. Nuala had never been in favour of his brothers opinion but she loved her brother dearly as she does herself.

He is her twin and feeling the anguished pain always throbbing at one side of her heart saddened her. Though recently since one of the female Agents; Erina had gone missing the throbbing pain had decreased and she could even feel fondness.

For a fact Nuala knew the cause could be the human girl, but their was something weird about her, she seemed as if she wasn't human. Her aura was weird.

Nuala rushed upwards, she detached her crown piece and hid it in one of her favourite poem book and grabbed the scroll that she had tried to find an answer in but to no avail she did not. Then Nuala threw the cream paper as well as the metal cylinder with carvings into the scorching fire.

She watched as the paper writhed and shrivelled in plain sight before turning to ashes and becoming lost in the fire while the metal cylinder had a tint of neon red surrounding it.

She sighed internally in relief before turning on her heels to go and warn the others. A fearful and loud gasp left her lips. When she did turn her brothers face was a few centimetre away and a sweet but hateful smile was carved on his face.

His Amber eyes scorched her inside in fear. They were cold and full of hateful rage but a tint of sibling love swirled in them.

"Veru quick of you however the parchment was of no importance, the cylinder....is very interesting." Nuada whispered grabbing the scorching cylinder before staring at it intricately.

He turned on his feet before walking with a heavy aura around him to the wide table.

He placed the scorching hot cylinder on the table, a hissing occurred before it dissipated, before rolling it upwards causing a map to be marked into the table in black as the markings burned the table. The location of the golden Army.

Though the crown pieces were in no use, Nuada still needed to find the location. Ciarèn had noted that her powers must be strained in the chambers of the golden army.

"We'll find the golden army here..." Nuada stated placing his finger on s location. He turned to his sister with a soft but slightly pained smile.

They stood only centimetres away from each other.

"As for the crown piece..." Nuada muttered huskily his head slightly tilted, "I know it's here....I can feel that much from you." A Sad hateful voice muttered fondly.

His hand pushing the platinum blonde hair back wards with brotherly love before being placed over her heart.

"Father always tried so hard to shield your heart from mine" he breathed out in tint of sorrow but a slight smirk over took his features.

" but it's in one of the books and I will find it...." He whispered silently before moving away and picking a dark blue book from the endless shelves.

"blue, you always looked so beautiful in blue, hah, blue, poetry..." Nuala's eyes glanced at the blue book she had placed the crown piece in with slight anxiety.

"Love, found and lost." Nuada stated, turning his head to Nuala blankly.

"Their only words, I will find it!" He stated strongly before grabbing many books from the shelf in slight Anger.

Nuada did not care if he didn't need the 3 pieces, he wanted them because inside he felt broken and disgusted himself with the death of his father on his hands. If he didn't finish the crown he felt as if he's fathers death would be in vain. A sharp pain hit his heart when the fact hit him again. His father died by his hands. He left the Fae without a king.

His anger only increased as his grabs for the book became harsh.

Nuala in panic glanced around the room to see the red emergency button and she ran for it before pressing the button and watched as sirens and red flashed every where

Nuada froze before turning to her in anger but betrayal in his eyes, he knew that his sister could feel the trust he had for her breaking slowly.

"Why sister?" Nuada questioned harshly with sharp pain tinting his voice.

Nuala looked away feeling her eyes sting. Elves don't cry. It would be the end of them. An elf could cry itself to death. Their tears are pure toxic, one drop could make a human fall into severe sickness.

Nuada watched angrily as many Agents entered. All humans just clattering in like small insects. His hatred grew as he watched their mechanical guns were clicked and pointed at him.

What had caught his attention was a fish man like being entering with slight stutter in his steps. A body covered in sea blue with strips of different tones of blue covering him. His blinks were slow and calculating.

Suddenly he could feel fondness grasping at his heart, this wasn't his feelings. He turned his head to see his sister intently staring at this fish man with warm loving eyes. He grunted in anger mentally.

"Abraham! No, don't! He'll kill you!" The princess yelled as the fish man seemed too close.

"Princess.?" Abraham slurred slightly, confusion tilting his thoughts before he realised he was holding a open canned beer in one hand while the other held a pack of six beers.

He breathed nervously before hiding them in his back.

"Abraham?!" Th prince spat angrily.

Nuada felt anger rising in him. His sister was that close of him that first names were used. He breathed angrily before grabbing his sister's arm and pressing one of his daggers under her cheekbone. He could feel the stutter of fear in her heart but he ignored it, it was for his people.

" Ní bhfuarthas focal Béarla leitheid ?(You talk to him like that)" Nuada hisses in old Elvish.

"No!" Abraham yelled in panic as he reached one had put as if he could sop it telepathically.

Nuada stared at the fish man with fury raging his his eyes.

"I will kill you Abraham and anyone else if that is nesscacary!" Nuada whispered intimidatingly before pressing down slightly harder and slicing his sisters skin. A line of blood formed on both faces caused by the twin link. Golden blood started seeping out slowly.

"Then why don't you just start with me, your Royal assness?" A sudden voice interrupted the small silence in the room.

Eyes turned to the red demon who entered with head high and cockiness. Nuada watched before feeling anger at his insult coming from someone who chose humans over his people.

Eyes followed the demon who was approaching the small steps of stairs and watched as he tripped over them, his drunken state showing. Nuada smirked internally, this was his opponent?

"W-woah,who put those their?" Hellboy muttered to himself quietly.

"And your weapon of choice?" Nuada asked sternly, watching as a smirk tugged on his red lips.

"5 fingered Mary." Hell boy stated proudly, opening and closing his bigger fist.

Before Nuada could reply, he smelled the scent of the human girl. Erina. The first reason he had come here. Of course after feeling his sisters presence, he felt the need to go to her first, not realising the trouble.

Then he remembered the girls words and anger waved into him mercilessly.

A being was pushing through the Agents and he could feel her heart stuttering fearfully. Her thoughts like flocks of millions of birds, attacked his mind causing him to clench his teeth in pain. She definitely thought too fast and quick with stupid subjects.

His sister gasped slightly at the feeling in his brothers heart. Nuala turned to her brother stunned. A human was his soulmate? Beings he despised?!

"What's happenin-oh.......hey, p-prince!" Erina stuttered, her heart started beating lovingly, Nuada could feel this and for some reason he felt happiness.

His anger took over you.

"You!" He spat. His grasp tightening around his lance.

Erina flinched in slight fear and the hatred stitched on his voice.

"You leave her alone!" Red roared in spur of Anger.

All eyes turned to him before the prince curled his lips in Anger.

He glared at Erina. "I will deal wth you later, little soulmate!" Nuada hissed before stepping forward but grasping his sisters to hiss in her ear.

"Move and I will kill your Abraham!" The prince let go of her arm as he stepped towards the demon. His tunic flowed with him gracefully.

The prince twirled his lance before letting the lance grow inches cussing some eyes to stare in awe.

It I wasn't long before his lance attacks red only to be blocked by reds stone hand. Red smirked proudly but his victory was cut off early as the lance bottom end hit his knees before the sharp end of the spear cut into his neck.

The prince turned to her sister with a glare. "The crown piece?" The prince demanded hastily.

Nuada shook her head, her eyes wide in fear.

Nuada turned back to the demon but before he could pierce hell boys throat the demon using his stone hand pushed the spear away in a haste before trying to punch the princes nose.

Abe gasped in surprise.
"Red! You must not harm the prince !" Abe yelled in panic, trying to top the fight only to be stopped.

"If you harm the prince, you harm the princess!" Abe yelled as reds hand neared the princes frame.

"Are you kidding me?!" Red groaned before attneptung only block the blows but he ended up fallen again before a swap was held to his neck. The spear moved upwards cussing him to stand up as the spear did.

Nuada yet again turned to Nuala his head tilted. "The piece?" He asked again but the princess shook her head relentlessly as she felt her heart pulse quickly.

The fight continued as the lance hit the stone before the demon was distracted.

"Red!" A female voice screamed cussing red to turn around. Three stood Liz but she gasped as she saw Nuada approaching. "Red behind you!" Liz yelled.

As the demon turned, the lance pierced through the demons heart causing him to grunt in pain.

Erina screamed as he did. She turned to Nuada with watery eyes.

Nuada ignored the pain in his eyes turning to the fish man.

"Many have died for the crown piece, so will he, if you want the wealth and health of the princess you will bring the crown piece to me!" Nuada demanded before grabbing Erinas arm and his sisters.

In front of the naked eye they disappeared.

-

A/N

Okay so the fight occurs between Nuada and hell boy.

I'll see you in the next

Ta grah ugum difch (I love you) :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.4K 54
(REWRITE POSTED- Retitled: Sleepy Holo) ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀs ʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀs sᴇᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ. ᴏʜ, ʜᴇ ʜᴀs sᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs...
82.8K 2.5K 35
Nuada was defeated and Hellboy had taken away the crown, Abe was about to check on Nuala, but that's when everyone saw the young prince getting back...
313K 11.8K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...
13.4K 466 19
It started out so sweetly in Mirkwood with love and laughter. Thranduil and Legolas are still learning to love and trust each other. Though they have...