Cold Domination

By AuroraScott

“Don’t you know? I get what I want, whenever I want. Nothing will stop me from having you, not even your fami... More

Cold Domination
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17

16

16.7K 464 32
By AuroraScott

"Is there any way for me to get another room? I don't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as you. Plus, I'm your employee which will make it highly inappropriate." I gladly stated.

"Rose, please shut up. I'll sleep on the couch for God sake." He grumbled. I looked at him surprised. 

"Oh my God, can't you just book me another room? I'll pay for it." I scowled.

"Hm. You really want to know the reason why I got one room?" He silently said. I watched him slowly walk towards me with cautious eyes and backed myself against the wall. 

"What?" I whispered. He  placed his arms on top of my head and leaned towards me. 

"To protect you." He whispered back. I sharply looked at him and recalled the plane incident. 

"I don't need protecting. I can defend myself from others." I said defensively. 

He scoffed. "If you say so. If you can truly defend yourself, then defend yourself from this." He quickly threw a punch and I caught it his fist with my hand squeaking. He leaned even closer. "Good. Your reflexes are fast. You'd need it more often now. Now go take your shower and sleep. I'll be sleeping in the couch tonight." He pushed himself off the wall.

I sighed, relieved. Stupid asshole. I walked off to the shower to get rid of all the grime and dirt I obtained from the journey here. Turning on the shower, I thought back to everything that has happened. Working with Mr Stone is starting to become stressful. I can tell that this is not the last that I will be having an encounter with the Russians from the plane. 

"Why do females always take long whilst showering?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because you mongrels will complain if us females don't have our beauty therapy." I shouted back. I hurried and washed my self with the travel sized shampoos and shower gel that I brought with me. Wrapping my tower around me, I patted the basket for my clothes only to feel nothing there.

"Um, Sir?" I hesitantly said.

"What?" He replied. He sounds like he is in the room so I couldn't get out without him seeing me in only a towel. 

"Can you go to the living room please?" I pleaded.

"Why?" His short words were really starting to annoy me.

"Because! Now can you go?" I screamed. He snorted and shifted around. I peeked out the door a little. "Why are you still there asshole?" 

He snorted again. "Did you think I'd listen to you?" And laid back down with his back resting on the headboard staring at me. He cocked his eyebrow.

"I need to get my clothes, for God sake. Can you at least pass it to me?" I grumbled angrily. He shook his head and rested further. Why did I even bother asking? "LUCA MOVE." I screamed.

He sighed. "That's the first time you said my first name." He winked. "And no, I'm still not moving. It's not like I've never seen a girls body before so yours wouldn't be surprising." I groaned and walked out with the fluffy tower wrapped around me tightly. 

"Close your eyes." He shook his head again and rested his head with arms locked back. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes, slamming the bathroom door behind. He knocked the door. "What?" I sighed.

"You have a nice figure, Rose." He whispered through the door. I blushed and kicked the door. He laughed and walked away. 

******

"You're an asshole, you know that right?" I fell straight on the couch face down. 

"Mm, from all those time you've called me that? How could I not." He smirked amused. With my face still down, I lifted my middle finger up. He scoffed. "That's not being professional now is it?" 

"Whatever. What are you watching?" I looked up to see him watching Human Centipede. "How the hell can you watch that?" 

"It's interesting." He mumbled. "The way he was able to make something...Extraordinary." I looked at him weirdly after that baffled by his response.

"That's sick. You need to sort your mind out." He chuckled.

"You wouldn't want to know what's on my mind, Rose." He sighed out my name. I stayed quiet and cringed at all the cringy scenes. After the film was finished, we had a light meal of pasta and some fruits.

"What's the agenda tomorrow?" I asked. I like knowing beforehand so there's no surprises.

"We're meeting Raphael and another one of his acquaintance." Oh for Christ sake, I really don't wanna meet up with that man.

"Do I have to go?" I grumbled.

"Yeah you do. The guys that you saw on the plane most likely notified the others that I'm with someone." I gaped at him, petrified.

"Are you joking me? I don't wanna see a group of freaking mafias!  What if they see me and kill me?" I cried out.

"If you stay here, you're more likely to be killed. So shut the hell up and make sure you dress in something comfortable and able to move around a lot with." He dismissed me by walking back to the room. I followed him. 

"W-why? And stop being so rude! My life is in jeopardy if I go or even stay with you." I shouldn't have left England. 

"Your life was in jeopardy the moment you became my PA. And you staying with me is probably the most safest option." He smirked.

"How? It seems like the more I stay with you the more I'm around bad influence!" I marched on the bed and got under the cover. He sighed and came close to lean down on me.

He whispered, "Because I'd rather let a bullet pierce me than allow any harm  to come to you." I blushed hard and snuggled deeper in. He chuckled. "Now get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." I nodded my head and slowly closed my eyes. 

*****

"Rise and shine, princess." I groaned and smacked the hands around my waist. The person shook me harder which made me force my eyes open slowly. 

I moaned not wanting to wake up. "Wake up." I snapped my eyes opened and looked to my right. I screamed.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I shrieked even louder. He groaned and rolled to the other side.

"Chill, I just came in now. See?" He gestured towards the couch which had a pillow and blanket scattered around. I nodded my head slowly and got up. He smirked. "I see your stomach." I glared and pulled my top down.

"Shut up." I grabbed my clothes and bathroom necessities and headed to the shower room. "I'm going to shower." And slammed the door shut. After scrubbing my body from head to toe, I stepped in my clothes. I decided to wear black jeans with a blue top and boots. I stepped outside.

"Well don't you look comfortable?" Mr Stone stood outside wearing similar clothes to me but with his t-shirt being grey. "Here." He handed me a leather jacket with a logo on the right arm. 

"What's this for?" I looked at the logo and it looked like an arrow with swirls around it. 

"It's for your protection. Now come on, the cars outside waiting for us." We walked out the hotel room and stepped inside the lift. We stayed inside the lift in an awkward silent. "So...How's that boyfriend of yours?" 

"Oh David? He's absolutely amazing!He's so protective and loving. He messaged me today in the morning as well. See?" I showed him my phone and he only glanced at it then looked away scoffing.

"What?" I said weirdly.

"Nothing, he seems to treat you right." He rolled his eyes.

"Is that such a bad thing?" I angrily said. What was he meant to do? Not treat me right? I glared.

"No, I just think you deserve better." He folded his arms around his chest. I looked at him surprised.

"Um, thank you? It's hard to find the perfect guy anyway." I mumbled.

"Mm, yeah. Anyway, make sure you don't do anything that will attract attention." He sternly replied. I looked at his stoic face and rolled my eyes.

"Yeahyeahyeah." I leaned on the mirror and looked up to see only a few floors remaining. 

"I mean in Rose. I wasn't lying when I said I'll protect you from anything but what we're about to do is risky. Please, stay next to me by all times." He sad softly. I looked at him with appreciation. It's rare for him to say please.

"I won't, I promise. Now let's get this over with." 

-------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the late and shitty update. College is actually getting to me. I've not had a lot of free times nowadays:( Hopefully, the next update is quicker! Easter holiday is coming up after all.

All your comments and votes motivated me to update today so thank you<3

Please vote and comment:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 3.7K 29
"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole till all you can remember is my name." He...
84.4K 6.4K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
4.6K 184 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...