paper hearts// jeon wonu

Door potatoskies

crush her heart, and you'll never might see her again It ain't jungkook, but its still a jeon (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Meer

000
001

002

11 1 0
Door potatoskies

Wonwoo

I decided to skip breakfast because I was too emo to eat.

"Mom! I'm going now!" I said in my deep voice

"But your breakfast! Aren't you going to eat it?"

"Nope, I'm too depressed to eat bacon."

"Alright. Just eat something at the convinience store please? For mommy? I don't like you starving." She smiled warmheartedly.

"Ok mom." I said as I walking out of the the dining room to the corridor.

And as expected our driver is already by the door waiting for me.

The driver bowed to me and said if I was ready to go. And I just nodded for an answer.

As I was being driven to school I noticed that I was a little hungry. And so I told the driver again that we should drop by the nearest convinience store.

Little did I know that something was going to happen.

"We're here sir." My driver said.

I grabbed my wallet and went down the car.

As I entered the convenience store, I could already smell the mixed scents of noodles, hotdogs, beverages and other things that these types of stores are selling.

I really need french fries right now.

I went to the aisle where the microwaveable foods are located.

I grabbed a pack and some cheese and proceeded to go to the cashier.

But before I could even go there, I thought I could eat some ice cream because why not.

I then halted and turned my heel and went to the frozen section.

I then saw a girl who was too busy touching her phone to even focus on where she was going.

And I didn't notice that I bumped myself into her because of looking at her phone too much.

Oh the irony.

"Oh, sorry about that." She said as she looked up to me.

And as if a light when through between us, like a spark? I don't know.

What am I even doing? Being all cheesy. I should be emo.

But damn daniel she pretty.

No.

I just kept silent and walked past through her.

"Rude." I heard her mumble.

Sigh. I'm used to it anyway.

-

Sana

I met eyes with emo boi right here and as if something went through my eyes, a ligt rather.

I don't have time for this.

He was still in my way. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

He probs got my signal, and just when I thought he was going to apologize, he just walked past through me without looking back.

Why you littl rude-

Contain yourself, Jieun

Don't wanna give yourself a heart attack now would we?

"Rude." I mumbled quietly enough that he wouldn't hear.

But inside I'm like: DIE BRAT

I then continued walking to the frozen section to get my ice cream. But then I noticed something. Someone rather.

The boy from earlier was following me.

"Do you mind, please?" I asked politely.

He just blinked at me and didn't even say a word.

Wow, is he really that emo?

"Why are you following me?"

He shook his head and pointed towards an aisle of ice cream

Ohhhhh~

So that's why.

"Well okay then." I said as I grabbed a small tub of cookies and cream flavored ice cream.

I checked the time and HOLY MACKARELS

"Shoot. Gotta go now emo boy, I'm gonna be late for class" I said as I sped off to the cashier.

As I was running towards it, I saw the boy again racing towards me.

Shiet I need to pay fast.

But before I can even place the item on the counter, emo boi literally dropped all the things he needed before I did.

"YAH!" I shouted.

He raised an eyebrow at me and continued to fishout his wallet.

"I was here first! And iut's just ice cream. It's just gonna be quick, please?? I'm literally gonna be late if I don't pay for this right now."

I then noticed he was staring at me from head to toe.

Dude, are you some kind of pervert.

"Ya. What're you looking at?" I said.

He pointed at me and then at himself.

Now it was my time to look at him from head to toe.

Oh.

Ohhhhhh.

HOW COULD I BE SO BLIND?!

Ofcourse he has the same uniform as me, that's why we raced to the cashier.

Shit think. I only have 5 minutes till the gates get locked.

"Uhhhhhhhhh. How about this. Can you pay just this once? I'm sure I can see you again at school. I'll payyou, I promise. Okay, lady! Please scan this tub of ice cream! I'm in a hurry!"

As soon as she was done scanning it, I sped back to the car leaving emo boi to pay for my ice cream.

-

As I entered school, I could see unfamiliar faces.

I'm a freshmen in high school. Yep. As innocent as can be.

Okay, now to look for my class.

I scanned through the list of students until I saw my name typed on section 1-B

I looked for that room, and once I did, I entered without hesitation and looked at my surroundings.

New people great!

I hope Mina is here too.

I sat on a vacant seat and just...

Just that. Keep moving forward, right?

Okay so now, the teacher finally arrived and I hope it ain't a terror teacher.

"Ok class, uhm how do I say this... Welcome to your first day of freshmen year! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!" She said as she forced a smile that I wished everyone would notice.

Now, the teacher was now doing her theng. Doing the attendance.

"Now! Everyone's complete, now let's start a li- oh wait just a second we're missing a student here. Jeon Wonwoo?"

And as if on cue, emo boi appeared.

"I'm *huffs* right *sweats* here *sweats more* ma'am"

Wow, emo boi can talk.

This is going to be interesting.

----

Sadly, it didnt reach a thousand words :c

CHANGE OF CHARACTER. SINCE MINA GOT INTO THE CAST, I COULDNT STOP THINKING OF MINA OF TWICE. SO NOW IM GOING TO MAKE THE MAIN GIRL CHARACTER, SANA. SINCE MINA AND SANA ARE PROBS THE CLOSEST BC THEYRE JAPANESE MEMBERS, IDK. I NEED TO KNOW THEM MORE. SO HERE YA GO, SANA AS MAIN GIRL CHARACTER. I'M SO SORRY!

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.

FINALSSSSSS! YAS!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
563K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
209K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...