Meant To Be (Islamic Love Sto...

By RedRose2992

Meet Rahmat Abidah Khan, the sarcastic and outgoing girl who just happens to be in her last year of college... More

Prologue/Author's Note
Dictionary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 15

1.8K 114 3
By RedRose2992

"It is not the eyes that are blind, but the hearts" {Quran- 22:46}

Rahmat's POV

He turned around and looked at me. He looked like a mess, both emotionally and physically, but somehow he still managed to look beautiful.

I ran up to him, pried the knife out of his hands and threw it out of his room. Then, I did what I felt.

I hugged him.

I held onto him tightly as he slowly lifted his arms to hug back. I could hear his heavy breaths and his heart beat was steady.

I pulled away and looked up at him. He looked so hurt...and....

broken...

pained....

His face was tear stained and his eyes were red and swollen.

I could hold back my tears.

"P-p-please...never ever think about doing that" I stuttered.

I cupped his face, and he was just staring at me, however I could not read his emotions.

"Aseef, promise me you'll never do that again?" I said, before continuing on into loud sobs.

He shed a few tears, and I wiped them away.

"I can't take it anymore" he whispered.

I gestured for him to hug me again, and this time, he eagerly hugged back and cried on my shoulders.

I rubbed his back and comforted him. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away.

"You need to sleep, in the meantime, I will cancel work tomorrow. You're staying home" I said.

"No I can go" he said.

"No you cannot" I said.

I cupped his face, and he rest his hand on mine.

"You're not going anywhere" I said.

I took his hand and took him to bed.
After he laid down, I texted the company manager and told them he was sick.

His eyes twinkled and there was glint of contentment in his eyes. He was looking at me while he was under the covers, getting comfy.

"Alright, you go to sleep, okay? I'll see you in a few hours" I said with a smile.

I got up, and proceeded to leave, until I felt a cold hand grasp my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

Slowly and calmly, he whispered "don't leave me alone....."

He then scooted over and patted next to him and expected me to get into bed with him.

At that moment, I started to process his actions and I began to turn red.

He smiled and my heart melted. Then he proceeded in grabbing my hand and pulling me in bed.

My red face deepened in its color and I realized I was inches away from Aseef, facing his beautiful structured face with the think eyelashes, dark hair, and jawline. And he smelled  good.

Breath Rahmat....Breath!

He was staring back at me as well, and slowly, I began to feel my eyes shut. Before I knew it, I was drowned in a deep slumber.

***********************

I woke up, and I looked at the clock. It was exactly 12 PM, and the first thing I thought of, was Aseef.

I noticed that his bathroom door was shut and there was steam coming out of the little under opening.

He probably went to take a shower.

I sat up and my stomach rumbled.

FOOOOD!

That same second Aseef came out of the bathroom and a bunch of steam was let out.

I looked over to witness he was in his towel. Talk about deja vu.

I blushed and looked away.

"What's wrong huh?" he entered, smelling like axe.

The amusement in his tone made me want to punch him.

I got up and proceeded to leave, until I felt strong hands grasp my arms.

"Where are you going?" he said.

"Food"

"Oh"

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing" he replied.

I rolled my eyes and left the room. I decided to take a shower and dress into some comfy PJs.

I opened the door to my room, and I saw Aseef waiting at this door.

"Stalker much?" I said with a giggle.

"No, I didn't wanna eat without you" he said.

"That's nice" I said, in a 'whatever' tone.

"Can I ask you something?" he muttered.

"You really gotta stop that habit, Aseef" I said.

"Its adorable, but stop I can never hear what your saying" I said.

"I'm....adorable...." he said, in an unsure tone.

"Why does that ruin your masculinity?" I snicker.

"Okay okay, lemme speak now" he said, annoyed.

"Proceed"

"Well, why didn't you leave me last night...why did you....do what you did..."

He said that with a lot of hesitation and uncertainty.

I looked into his eyes, with my own as, wide as the Pacific Sea.

Damn his eyes were perfect too.

"Because"

"Because....?"

Moments of silence passed by. Why did I do that...?

"It sucks to see somebody so amazing, attempt to bring him self down for good" I said slowly. 

He looked at me and there were so many emotions on his face. I couldn't tell.

Ya Allah, why is he so confusing!

"I'm amazing? What?" he said. He looked so confused and so...GOSH.

He needs to be stopped.

"Nothing, never mind, I'm hungry" I mumbled, looking at my hands.

I rushed to the kitchen and started eating a chocolate bar. Not before long, Aseef casually walked in, half naked.

"Can't you go wear a shirt..." I muttered.

"Nah, I'm hot, and by hot I mean both ways" he said with a wink.

Cue my blush.

"Yeah see, I don't care..." I mumbled.

"Mhhmmm" he said with a deep chuckle.

My stomach did huge turns, after he laughed.

"Hey you wanna go play hide and seek?" he asked.

"I'm 23..." I said.

"For old time's sake" he said casually.

I sighed and agreed.

"Okay, I'm gonna count to 40 and you gotta go get yourself a hiding place" he said.

"What if I don't want to?" I said.

"Well, we can play other things" he said, with a smirk, making its way onto his face.

Here comes that blush again...

"Okay okay, I'll go hide now" I muttered.

He started to count and I ran for a place to hide. Running upstairs, I heard Aseef approach the fifteen seconds mark, and I ran into his room. Panicking, I hid under his covers.

His covers smelled liked him. I loved his smell. It was so good.

I heard footsteps walk upstairs, but they slowly started to fade away.

I peeked out from the covers.

"WOAH" I yelled, seeing his face hovering above the covers.

"Nice place, I mean it's not like this house is big enough to find better spots"

"I panicked...okay?" I yelled.

"Well that gets no one anywhere" he said.

"You're mean"

"And you are too" he replied with a sarcastic smile.

And we just stayed like that. He just sat on the bed, looking at me....

I looked down at my hands, fiddling around with them, as I could feel his burning gaze on me.

My stomach was turning, and honestly, I couldn't exactly focus on other thoughts. All I could do, is think about him.

Everything's about Aseef.

Aseef.

Aseef.

Aseef.

That's literally all I think about. I don't even know why. Maybe living with him is getting me like this.

He tiled my face to look at his.

My heart was racing. It was racing so much...ya Allah!

Why does he have to be so perfect???

"Did you really mean it when you said I was amazing?" he asked.

I was at loss for words. I didn't know what to say, so I remained frozen in my spot, just looking into his eyes.

"I'm far from amazing....I'm actually quite imperfect...if anyone is amazing, its you" he said.

"What...?" I said breaking out of my unconsciousness.

"Yeah..." he said, blushing a bit.

I broke into a fit of laughter to the point I started crying.

"AMAZING" I said clutching my stomach.

He looked at me confused, but a small smile was creeping its way onto his face.

After my laughter died down, I gathered the courage to say, "I'm far from amazing."

"Why do you say so?" he said.

"Because, in the past, so many things have brought me down, to the point where sometimes, I want to sit and cry. But you know what sucks? I can't. Society hates it. And now, I've just gotten used to the fact that crying is how I should let my feelings out, but I don't. My insecurities, emotions, everything I feel, at the end of the day is as useless to everyone as dust. When no ones gonna be there, I'm just gonna have to be there for myself. That's always been the case. I never needed anybody's help. I never will" I said.

"Why, why do you say all of this?" he asks once again.

"My family seems all 'full house' now, but you don't know the full story" I muttered.

"I'm all ears" he says with a reassuring smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 416 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
3.9K 351 17
Her knees felt weak. She sat down on the last stairs. By now, the voices in her head had subsided, and her mind felt blank. With her racing heartbeat...
264K 14.2K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
106K 6.9K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...