roommates » jack gilinsky (#w...

By natemaloley

living with a male during my college career was the last thing on my list. + lowercase intended highest rank:... More

character visual
intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
epilogue pt. 1
epilogue pt. 2

seventeen

90.2K 2.1K 1.7K
By natemaloley

"that's disgusting and unsanitary, sam." johnson points out, making me laugh.

"what's unsanitary is you picking around in your salad." he replies, making johnson obtain a puzzled expression.

after a while of not understanding the joke, sam gives up on explaining and takes the foam tray from johnson, eating the salad that is held in a plastic bowl.

"there is a party this weekend." sam informs us all, but johnson doesn't look surprised.

"where?" jack asks, leaning back on his chair while slinging an arm around my shoulders.

i continue to eat my food, listening to the information that's about to come.

"at our place." sam grins, ruffling up johnson's hair.

"woohoo!" johnson sarcastically cheers. "more walking stds i have to worry about this weekend."

"we will be there." jack smiles, pulling me closer to him.

"stop." i groan, trying to sit up straight again. "i'm eating. stop bothering me."

"she's grumpy every monday." jack whispers to them.

i elbow his ribs and he jumps in his seat, clutching his side. thankfully, he remains quiet, just rubbing his side in shock from my outburst.

"are you going to drink that?" sam asks me, pointing to my frappucino.

"damn, are you on your period?" johnson asks him.

he glares, "i don't like paying for my own food."

i smile, sliding my beverage across the table. everyone's eyes follow it like it's something so foreign.

sam winks at me, "you're the best."

*

"can i ask you why you walked me all the way to class?" i raise an eyebrow at jack.

sam and johnson immediately dispersed after lunch, but jack insisted on walking me to my next class. maybe it's some relationship token? the boy walks the girl to her classes like in those cliche movies.

"showing that professor of yours who you belong to." he grunts, following behind me.

"damien?"

"yes, that guy. just call him your professor. don't get all first name basis."

i smile at his protectiveness, "okay. i'll see you back at the apartment. don't get into trouble."

i kiss him on the lips, completely aware that there are students passing by. that doesn't matter. jack's a big fan of pda.

"i'll try not to." he mumbles against my lips.

he grins, grabbing the zipper of my hoodie quickly, zipping it up all of the way, not caring it he captured some of my hair in it. he tugs, making it pull.

"ow!" i exclaim.

he chuckles and then pulls me into, what feels like his embrace. jack squeezes me tightly, still laughing.

"you're so cute."

"you pulled some of my hair off, you dick." i push him off of me. "do you want me bald?"

i glare at him as i zip down my hoodie. he has a boyish grin on his face and shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.

"i wouldn't care."

i roll my eyes and try to push him farther, "go to class."

he pulls me closer to him and pecks my lips once more, "i'll see you after, baby."

i wave him off and then walk into my classroom. i'm kind of stupid for the deal i made with jack yesterday. it'll only make him get sick and tired of me very quickly and i don't want that.

a healthy relationships consist of arguments. it's just weird and creepy if a relationship is stress free and argument free. the thing is, if we fight, where would we go? we live with each other.

shaking off the thought, i pay attention to the lesson that is about to start. damien taps his pencil against my desk, causing me to pay attention. i notice everyone around me working or on their laptops watching netflix.

"you didn't turn in your assignment before midnight last night." he lowers his voice.

my eyes widen, "what? we had an assignment?"

my mind must've been too clouded. it seems that way ever since jack and i 'got together'.

he nods his head, "stay after class. we'll look over it together."

i press my lips together and then sigh heavily, "okay, but what are we doing right now?" i question.

"studying for wednesday's exam." he informs me.

i close my eyes for a brief moment, "you're trying to kill me with stress." i mutter.

"that's definitely what i'm trying to do." he jokes, deeply chuckling at my misery.

*

i groan after he explains the assignment and what i have to do. i comb my fingers through my hair, obviously overwhelmed. why didn't i pay attention in class?

"i'll give you a two day extension." damien tells me.

"can't you just exempt it." i whine.

he smiles, shaking his head, "that's not how it words, but you should be happy that i'm giving you an extension."

"not exactly happy." i mutter, shoving my electronics and notebooks into my backpack.

"seeming that we've already started a small portion of it, you don't have much left to do." he tells me. "it has to be neat and organized."

i look at my clock, my eyes widening, "we only did a little bit and it took us two hours? are two days enough?" i question, baffled.

I probably look like a lunatic, but i don't care. i don't want to do this stupid assignment. if i didn't have jack, i probably would've sexed my way out of it. i mean, it's not weird and creepy. damien isn't old and he's hot.

"two days should be plenty of time. if it isn't, come and talk to me."

"might as well just yell at me and get it over with."

"i don't want you to fail this class." he tells me.

"i don't want me to fail either!"

"you haven't really been focusing this past month."

"yeah." i sigh. "there's no excuse for that."

"that's not good to hear." he says, dropping his pen onto his desk and the folding his hands together. "i will see you tomorrow."

"bye." i murmur, slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking out of the class.

there are still wanderers around campus and a lot of people still have class right now. i just rush my way home, hoping that jack is there and didn't get bored and decide to go over to sam's house.

i take two steps at a time inside of the apartment complex a nod finally make it to my apartment. i jiggle the doorknob anxiously and it opens.

"where the hell were you?" jack asks right away as i enter our apartment.

"i was staying after class. i'm sorry." i murmur.

"and you didn't bother to text me?"

"are you mad at me?"

"no. i can't be." he responds in a monotoned voice.

"why not?" i raise an eyebrow.

"because of our stupid deal, but i'm trying really hard not to bend you over this table and fuck you senseless." he snaps.

"i'm sorry." i repeat, sighing. "i had to stay after because i didn't turn an assignment in." i tell him, hugging him around his torso.

"i forgive you, i guess, but it's going to take much more than an apology." he says before crashing his lips harshly against mine.

i almost fall backward, but jack's hands keep me in place. he pulls away for a second, looking at my eyes.

"i change my mind. i am going to fuck you senseless." he emphasizes.

{vote, comment, share}

i saw the pic above n was like 'i want that hoodie' AND THE TOTAL CAME TO BE AROUND $500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 75K 40
"i'm your boss, not your friend." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #4
2.6M 60.6K 32
Third book to 'sugar daddy » jack gilinsky' Highest rank: fanfiction #24
22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
14M 247K 54
"Give me sex and your time and I'll buy you anything you want, baby." In which a girl takes up an offer, but then realizes that it isn't as easy and...