Seven Letter Words #Wattys2016

By SarahLWhite

Liam Smith is in Texas for the funeral of a fallen comrade. He proudly serves his country and would do anythi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Update
Epilogue
Final book in the Dear Bailey series
Wattys 2016
Until Then
End of Series Q & A
Bonus Content- Dear Bailey
Our Broken Pieces Available Now! On Sale for $6.92 on Amazon
NaNoWriMo
Never Alone (COMPLETE)

Lean on Me 3rd Story in Series

47.6K 996 24
By SarahLWhite

Hi! I've posted the first chapter of my next story, Lean on Me. It is the third on the Dear Bailey Series. 

Mateo Sanchez is a wounded warrior. He's 22 years old and on the mend from the injuries he received in a battle that took his fellow Marine's life. He's angry and unsettled, trying to get back to the man he used to be.

Ashlyn West has always been a rescuer. She works at the hospital helping wounded vets get stronger. She's seen the way an injury can annihilate the life of the men who have been brave enough to sacrifice for their country. She's a fighter...and a lover, but she hasn't met her toughest patient yet.

When Ashlyn gets assigned to Mateo's shift, the two of them are forced to spend time together everyday. Mateo quickly learns that his physical therapy isn't only going to be torture on his leg, watching her with bend and move is going to be torture on his libido. The two quickly find that his limb isn't the only thing needing mending. Will he fight leaning on her or will the two of them find a hotter way to build his physical endurance?

Lean On Me will be the third book in the Dear Bailey Series. It can be read as a stand-alone novel. If you like your stories hot and your leading male hotter....then this is the one for you.

READ IT HERE:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/64402038-lean-on-me

I love reader participation so for this story, the more votes, comments and shares it gets, the hotter I will write the scenes! It's up to you ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 663 7
(IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. ( Book IV ) How far will you go for some...
139 48 10
So it's about a girl who lost her father. And she had to migrate from France to Canada. She missed her dad. She has an elder brother. He is very prot...
195 0 22
Alicia has had a hard time trying to adjust to life after her father tried to kill her, and just when she thought everything was going to be okay, he...
138K 7.8K 28
[18+] - CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE Traumatized by life and grief-stricken, a young ex-soldier returns to his hometown hellbent on pursuing the woman he lov...