Insanity (Derp Ssundee Horror...

By Ripples10660

Derp Ssundee is a patient at GreenWood Insane Assylm. His brother, Ssundee visits him twice a week. Will Derp... More

Pilot
Best Friends Forever
Kill Two Birds With One Giant Stone
The Grudge
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Any Last Words?
Dog On A Leash
Why?
Reality
Monster
Under Control (Season 2)
Game On
Hello, It's me.
The Day Pass
Hurt
The Fight
How To: Dig Your Own Grave
Electric Shock
The Curse
A Devil's Deal
Moonlight (Valentines Day Special)
All Is Fair In Love And War
Pyromaniac
Home (Season 3)
Simon Says
Chapters!?
Mother May I
Dead Inside
Mother Knows Best
Demented
Self Control
Blood Thirsty
The End Of All Things (Season 3 Finally!)
The One That Got Away (Season 4)
Sugar High
Welcome Back
The Fangirl
Technology
Visitor
Miss Me?
Edge of Madness
Delusions
Am I Crazy?
The Blood of a Victim
Let's Play A Game.
Don't Forget
A New Perspective
Questions?
A New Reality

Lets Bake A Cake!

200 13 40
By Ripples10660

Everything was finally back to normal, well as normal as it can get I guess. Tyler, after talking with his own psychiatrist, came back to the hospital. His room or office, whatever he wants to call it was redone. In all honesty it's not his, unless they fired the old psychiatrist and hired Tyler, which is a terrible idea. I've been keeping an eye on Gold to make sure he doesn't do anything, again. I know he did it...I asked Kit about it and she has no idea what I'm talking about, so I'm not that worried about what she'll do.

I walk up the stairs to the second floor, heading to Tyler's, but only because the nurses are making me. I knock on the door, a piano can be heard on the other side. I knock again, a little louder this time.

This time the music stops, "Come in!" He yells.

I open the door, Tyler looks at me and smiles but continues to play the piano, "Can we get this over with." I say, crossing my arms.

Tyler laughs, "What do you have planned that's better than this!?" He exclaims.

"There are so many other things I could be doing." I slowly go over and sit down.

Tyler turns around on his piano bench and jumps up, grabbing a notebook and pencil on a nearby table before jumping over the back of the seat and sitting down.

"I bet, so how was your week while I was gone?" He asks.

"It was alright." I lie, Tyler gives me an 'are you serious' face, "Fine, it was terrible."

"Tell me about it." He tells me.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I look away from him and stare out the window.

"Try me." He challenges.

I smile and look at him, "Alright...I had to go to court because of a few murders, was electrocuted a few times, I told Ian I loved him and he told me he loves me too, I had a demon trapped inside my mind, no color, I tried to hang myself but I wouldn't die, I saw an angel named Aspen..." Tyler pulls a potato put of his pocket and starts eating it, a raw fucking potato! I try to ignore him and continue, "I met a dood named Gary who was annoying as hell, I tried to kill Gary but Ian stopped me, I saw Nadia and Vera and they tried to freaking kill me, Ian surprised me with a Valentine's date, the demon took control of my body, my imaginary friend helped me out and I took control again just in time to save Seto, Aspen helped me with the demon and I passed out for an hour or two." By the time I was done saying all of that, I was out of breath.

Tyler just sat there and stared at me speechless.

Kill him...what, no! Do it...kill him, he's judging you...no he's not. Yes he is Derp, he thinks you're insane, he thinks you're a- don't say it. Psychopath.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asks me, I blink a few times before nodding.

Kill him!

"Um, y-you're twitching." He states.

"Really, I didn't notice." I say before randomly laughing.

I get up and walk over to the door without a word, "Wait, where are you going I think we should talk about this!" He yells.

I stop, not even looking at him, I turn my head to the left and see a bottle on a stand, without thinking I grab the bottle and rush over to Tyler. I try to hit him with it but he grabs my hand. I yank my arm away and try to hit him again but he pushes me and grabs the bottle out of my hand, I fall backwards.

Kill him kill him kill him!

"No! Stop it, I won't do it!" I get up and back away from Tyler, he tries to slowly come over to me, "I'm sorry..." I say before sprinting out the door.

~One Week Later~

Kill someone, you know you want to. Rip out their guts and string them up, stab out their eyes, watch them bleed. Stop. You want to see them bleed. Kill them. Stop...You have a knife, use it. No. Remember when you ripped that guys heart out, the feel of the blood on your hands, the smell. You miss that don't you? N-No. There's so many ways to kill someone, kill, kill, kill! No, stop, just stop.

I locked myself in my room for a week, everyone's worried but I refuse to open my door, Ian doesn't know...he was busy, the nurses told me he was really sorry, but they didn't tell him about me. They were too afraid of what I would do if they told.

After a few minutes of silence, I sighed in relief, the voice was finally gone. I got up out of the corner and go over to the door, slowly opening it. I close my eyes at the hallway light, squinting to see as I stepped out. The hall was empty, quiet. I look back at my door and wonder whether I should go back in or not, but that idea instantly goes away at the sound of someone calling my name.

"Derp, hey you alright? Tyler told me you had a little panic attack or something, I'm so sorry I wasn't here dood." Ian comes up and hugs me.

I look at him and smile slightly, Ian letting go to hold my hand. Suddenly, he starts pulling me somewhere, I don't question where we're going, I just follow. Ian takes me to the door of the kitchen, letting go of my hand before going in, I just stand there waiting for him.

"You coming?" He opens the door and looks at me.

"I'm not allowed in there..." I say quietly.

Ian laughs, "I asked the nurses, they said you can, but only for today, and I had to promise you wouldn't take anything."

I sigh before going in, Ian excitedly goes over to the fridge and starts pulling things out.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"We're going to make a cake! I thought it would...make you happy?" He says, I smile at him.

I laugh as he clumsily puts all the ingredients on the counter, to help him I grab a bowl and some spoons, a pan and other baking stuff.

Ian turns on the oven, "You remember how to make a cake right?" He asks, coming over to me and starting to put stuff in the bowl.

"Of course I do!" I retort.

Ian laughs, "Can you mix this for me?" He hands me the bowl and a spoon before going to the cabinets to look for something.

I stir the batter, Ian returning with a spray can and spraying the cake pan. After he's done, he takes the bowl from me and starts pouring the batter.

"You can start making the icing if you want." He looks at me, taking the spoon away so he can get all the batter into the pan.

I grin, "Are you sure you want me to do that?" I laugh.

Ian looks at me confused for a second but starts laughing when he gets it, "Oh come on dood, I get asked that every day."

"Still?" I get another bowl out and other stuff to make the icing.

"Still, I told you they loved you...all those comments about you are just trolls trying to get attention." He tells me.

I laugh nervously, "Heh, Y-yeah...trolls." I stutter.

After I'm done making the icing, Ian and I wait for the cake to bake, sitting on the floor with our backs against the counter, we just talk for awhile.

Soon, the timer rings and we both jump up, Ian going over to the oven while I jump around excited. Ian laughs at my childish behavior. Ian takes out the cake and lays it down on the counter before going to get something else. I grab the spoon and splat the icing onto the cake and rub the spoon around on the top to spread it around.
I put the spoon down back into the bowl and turn around, but jump back away from Ian when I see him holding a knife.

"What's wrong? You wanna cut the cake, or do you feel more comfortable with me doing it?" He asks.

"N-No, I can do it..." I say, reaching out and grabbing the knife.

"Hey, you did a good job icing the cake. A lot better than last time!" He laughs.

"Yeah..." I wasn't really paying attention, I was too busy staring at the knife.

Kill him...

"Derp? You sure you're okay?" He asks in concern.

Do it, kill him...you know you want to.

"Hello!? Anyone home?" Ian waves his hand in front of my face.

Kill...him. It will make you feel better.

"Will it?" I say out loud, Ian looks at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asks, "M-Maybe I should take the knife...okay?" He reaches out to take it but I back away.

Kill him, make him bleed! Do it!

"Okay." Ian walks over to me, I suddenly try to stab him but he dodges.

Ian grabs my hand as I try to stab the knife into his neck, "Derp, stop!" He yells.

I just smile and laugh.

Kill him!

Ian pushes me and backs away, I rush up to him but he grabs a frying pan that was left out and hits me in the head. And everything goes black.

I open my eyes and see I'm in a room, the room is a bright white, and in the middle of the room is Aspen.

"Hi." He says.

"What happened?" I ask.

Aspen smiles, coming up to me, "You had a mental breakdown, and your brother was only trying to help..." He responds.

"I know what he did, and I deserved it." I admit.

Aspen frowns, "No you don't, no one deserves anything bad, but bad things happen. But that doesn't mean it can't be good."

"How's this good!?" I exclaim.

"You didn't kill him, that's a good thing. He still loves and wants to help you, that's a good thing." Aspen explains.

"I...guess." I agree with him.

Aspen smiles again, "It's time to go back now, oh and Derp...don't be afraid to ask for help." He tells me, I nod.

Aspen turns and walks away, disappearing into the endless white room before I pass out, AGAIN!

Everything is blurry, and it feels like the world is spinning. I can barely see Ian and I can't understand what he's saying, or yelling I guess. I try and reach out to him, but the more I moved the more dizzy I felt. I couldn't even raise my arm up to him, I'm too...weak...too pathetic.

I tried to kill Ian...I'm too dangerous. What did I do!? Why did I do that...You did it because you're a monster.

I can't hear Ian very well but I think he's yelling my name, but I can't really tell. Darkness start to slowly close in on me, and I can feel something run down my face from my head...blood. More people come in and start yelling, but Ian ignores them. Suddenly, I feel a hot burning pain in my head, a light purple color starting to cover my vision, the voices now becoming more clear. I give up on trying to stay awake and just close my eyes, ignoring the yells not to.

I hope I die.

A/N ... #SorryNotSorry?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 21.2K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
38.2K 2.1K 85
He is a cold blooded killer showing no mercy, a handsome poison to every person he meets, and a young, smart and hot psychiatrist with a will to catc...
1.4K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
178K 12.2K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...