Haunting-A Danny Phantom Stor...

By KatelynCipher

What happens when the the Ghost Hunting Fenton's find out that Danny Fenton is really Danny Phantom? Who will... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Last Chapter)
Sequel?
Number 3
HEAVY Editing
Holiday Season

Chapter 6

8.3K 249 26
By KatelynCipher

Vlad's POV:
"Nice work" I praised the faceless ghost, "Danny's parents think he's evil, now he's my son!" The ghost looked at me like I was crazy.
"If you are so enthusiastic, then why do you look like your going to tare someone's head off?" He asked bored.
"Because you did your job to well, they hurt him, badly!" I growled, "But they will pay, all in good time." I say smiling.
"Is that all you need?" He asked wanting to leave.
"One more thing, I need you to find out if Danny remembers his biological family."
"And how am I supposed to do that?" He asked in a flat tone.
"Use your imagination!" I say and walk off.

A\N: Hey y'all! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated so here is a little now. I have been on Vacation but I promise I will update more today \tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.6K 36
Remember Sei Godain? That kid in the manga that Rin helped with his demon problem? Well Sei returns to see Rin again but what happens when he finds h...
2.2K 73 16
found the picture on YouTube so not exactly sure who made it also pretty much none of the characters are really going to be Canon besides maybe Nico...
16K 615 5
Based on an OTP prompt by amitymikey. Danny unknowingly meet his favorite author while he is wandering through a bookstore. And this author may or ma...
1.3K 65 19
Canada finally managed to pass legislation to make the system he uses to feed his ghouls legal. He didn't need to do contracts anymore for funding...