Mod High School With Skelly t...

By minecraftsisters1234

Just my character of Skelly the Skeleton and my other characters in minecraft. I do not, I repeat I do not ow... More

Meet Us!
WHAT!? What just happen!?
Problems
Accident
The Dress and The Photo
The Dance Pt. 1
The Dance Pt. 2
The Dance Pt. 3
Forgiveness and The Dance Pt. 4
Strange
4Chan

Asking to the Dance!

55 2 0
By minecraftsisters1234

Don't play the song until I say so!

Few days past.

Seems normal as always. I haven't seen Blazia threatening me. I only saw her friends, but not her. What is she planning?

Anyway, I went to my locker and open it. Then I notice something fell out of the locker. I picked it up. A letter from Keith? I open it and read it.

'Hey, Skelly, I know I confess to you and Callum confess to you too, but I couldn't get this question out of my head and yeah, here it goes. I was wondering if you like to go to the Friday Halloween Dance? If you don't have anyone to go with, then come meet me at the Café. If you do, then I understand. I just want to hear your answer that is all. I love you! I mean- see you later.'

'P.S. It was a bad idea to write in pen.'

I chuckled and smiled. Maybe I'll give him a chance and go to the dance with him, I mean it's not  like there's anybody who could ask me out. Right?.... right? Oh no.... I forgot about Callum, this cannot be good.

Since school is about to be over, I quickly head over to Music Room #?.... I guess 2 or 3. Why? Because I left my lyrics sheet there and I need to get it quick before anyone could read it. I ran through the hallways and made it to the music room. I stop by at #2 and search. Nothing here. I quickly stop by to Music Room #3. Just when I open the door, I really regret it.

It's Principal Herobrine and Principal Bones from Bones Private Academy. I stood frozen for a moment until Herobrine talked.

"Ms. Skeleton, what are you doing here? What is it that you need?" Herobrine asked.

"I-uh.... have left my music sheets here and I'm trying to find them." I explained as I walked towards the desk and I see my sheets. I pick it up and look towards the Principals. "I'm sorry for interrupting and without knocking. I must get going now." I said.

I quickly wanted to get it off here instead someone called me out.

"Wait! Are you Skelly the Skeleton?" Principal Bones asked.

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!? SHOULD I TELL HIM THE TRUTH OR A LIE!?!?!

I turn to him. I had a smile on my face.

"Principal Bones, I-" The bell rang. Yes! Saved by the bell!! I quickly ran out and ran to the hallway when I got out. I'm glad he didn't get my name.

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but what? While thinking I went inside the Café until...

"Skelly!" I heard someone calling my name.

I look and see Keith. Oh shit! I forgot to meet Keith here and the decision. I walked over to him and sat in front of him. He handed me a drink.

"I order Caramel Frappe. The way you like it." Keith said.

"Thank you," I said, "Keith, about the dance..."

"I understand if you don't want to go with me, and I totally respect that..." Keith said.

"Keith..." I said.

"But I really like you, Skelly, I always have since the first day when you transferred here." He continued.

"Keith!" I said.

"And I would love for you to go the dance with me and I would be happy to go with you. I just can't help, but to-"

"KEITH!!" I yelled. Which cause everyone's head to turn our way.

"Yes?" Keith said innocently. OMG! I can't handle his eyes. He is still cute. Oh god, here come the awkward.

"I would love to go to the dance with you. It would be amazing!" I answered.

"Really! Yes! Skelly, I love you!" Keith yelled, he literally jump out of his seat and hug me. I blush and smiled. Maybe this day won't be so bad.

"Uh! I mean, your the best and um..." He stuttered and that's when I kissed him on the cheek. What the heck did I do?

"See you later," I said as I grab my drink and walked out of the Café, leaving Keith probably jumping up and down with excitement. What? It's true, whenever someone asks you out, you would seriously want to jump up and down.

I walk through the woods until I saw Endy.

"Hey, Endy!" I said. He noticed, but he didn't say anything! He just looked away. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"My parents wants me to get back home. Even after what have they did to me." Endy said.

I feel bad for him. Maybe a little cheer will help.

"That's good! They really miss you so bad. Probably there making a welcoming party! When are you returning home?" I asked.

"Tomorrow... Skelly, stop trying to cheer me up. I know your my best friend, but... who am I kidding? What's the point? They would probably feel uncomfortable around me when I come back!" Endy yelled.

I have an idea, but it's embarrassing. I poked his forehead and he looked up.

"Do you wanna listen to Sakura Kiss? I asked. His eyes widen.

"You... watch Ouran High School Host Club?" Endy asked.

"Of course! I love them. I even watch the live action and the movie of it." I said.

"WHAT!!! No way, there's a movie of it?!" Endy yelled.

"Yes! The time-"

"NO SPOILERS!!" Endy yelled.

"HAHAHAHA!!!!" We both laughed and giggled. I guess we have in common.

"Do you wanna still listen?" I asked.

"Fine, I don't want you singing!" Endy said

"Oh come on! I love this song!" I practically yelled. I saw him chuckled. "Your no fun!" I pouted.

"Heh... cute...."

"What did you say?" I asked I didn't hear what he said.

"We could sing the song together, just play the song!" Endy said it quickly. I jumped in excitement and nodded.

I played the song.

(Bold italics means singing together, Italics means that Skelly is singing, Bold means Endy singing. I know the song is a girly voice, but pretend Endy sings really KAWAII!)

(Play the song)

Kiss, Kiss fall in love!
Maybe you're my love!

I see you come, I watch you go
You never seem to leave me though
So is this love or hate
We'll see you're making me crazy
Inside my dreams, you're all I see
Well, all I see is you and me
Lady, maybe, or host
I find I really don't mind

If I had to choose a rose
In this garden of romance
Maybe we could take this chance
Maybe you're my love!

And I would like to find
A hand like yours to take mine
And with one kiss
We could stop time
And I'd fall in love with you
Tomorrow's far away
Let's place our hope in today
Just you and me
In a beautiful spring
And we'll always fall in love, again

~~~~~~~

"You're bad at singing..." Endy said.

"Hey!" I yelled and punch playfully on his arm.

~~~~~~~

I'm searching for the other you
The one that nobody else knew
But I'm afraid of what I'll find
Don't leave me behind
Silent or cute or mischievous
Or cool or even princely type
Each time we part
I loose my mind
My resolve falters

Every time that our eyes meet
My heart skips a beat
I'm not sure about you yet
But, I know you're my love

When we're too busy
To talk I just imagine
A sakura kiss
Love that's too wonderful
To ever bear alone
Our fears will go away
Our love is strongest today
Just you and me
In a wonderful spring
And we'll always fall in love, again

~~~~~~

Let's create some new memories together
That we'll remember, always
Maybe you're my love...

And I would like to find
A hand like yours to take mine
And with one kiss
We could stop time
And I'd fall in love with you
Tomorrow's far away
Let's place our hope in today
Just you and me
In a beautiful spring
And we'll always fall in love, again
Yeah
And we'll always fall in love, again

Kiss, Kiss fall in love!
Maybe you're my love!

When the music finished. I look at Endy to see a smile on his face, I notice two paths goes different ways, I guess my time is to go home.

I was about to leave when....

"Skelly, are you going to the dance? If you are, who are you going with?" Endy asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to the dance with Keith. Who are you going with?" I asked.

"Well, this one girl I wanted to ask, but I'm afraid that she has a partner," Endy said.

"Maybe I could help you and I would definitely give you the advice to find another girl," I said.

"I guess, thanks," Endy said. He teleported away.

I kept walking until something landed right in front of my own eyes.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed. I notice it's Mr. Dragon. "MR. DRAGON! WHAT THE HELL!?!?" I screamed.

"Language, Skelly." Mr. Dragon said.

"Sorry, but you scared me and why are you here?" I asked.

"Just flying by and I saw you with your friend leaving. I just wanted to say my greeting to you." Mr. Dragon said.

"So you just landed in front of me, scared. Just to say greetings." I said. I sighed and kept walking.

"Where are you going?" Mr. Dragon asked.

"Home. I need to cook dinner for my siblings." I said. I was still walking while Mr. Dragon flies.

"You cook?" He asked.

"Yep, I don't have parents to cook or to pick us up at school," I said.

"Oh... I see."

"How long are you going to follow me? Don't you have somewhere to go?" I asked.

"I just need to go get some groceries ." Mr. Dragon said, "see you tomorrow at class. Oh, and would you like to company you at the Halloween dance? Because all the private schools are going to be there." Mr. Dragon asked. This better not be one of those dates.

"Sure, but if something or anything says something about us, then I have no further choice to go to Bones Private Academy." I said, I saw him chuckled as he landed in front of me. He grabs my hand.

"I won't. They just wanted the honor student to be introduced to the Principals. I promise that if anything happens, I will be there." Mr. Dragon said. I feel myself blushing. He flies away and left me dumbfounded.

What is going on with life!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 1.1K 199
Mature content
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...