thUGLY

Por beautyandbeyond

19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that'... Más

thUGLY
Chapter 1~ confused
Chapter 2~ Hard to believe
Chapter 3~ Being his target
Chapter 4~ feelings and beatings
Chapter 5~ rescue
Chapter 6 ~ all that matters
Chapter 7 - heaven
Chapter 8~ Push yourself
Chapter 9~ leaving and killing
Chapter 10~ Reunited
Chapter 11~ insecure
Chapter 12~ humuliated
Chapter 13~Karma on the rise
Chapter 14~ payback
Chapter 15~ its not what it looks like
Chapter 16~ FML
chapter 17~ real friends dont die
Chapter 18~ new people: same feelings
Chapter 19~ Jealousy
chapter 20~ best friends care/fuck the police
chapter 21~ broken heart
Chapter 22~ permanent love
chapter 23~ My love/ RIP friend
chapter 24~ Beware
chapters 25~ not worth it
2-5 chaps left
Chapter 26~ suicidal
chapter 27~ The end ♥
ITS AVAILABLE

PLEASE READ *IMPORTANT*

4.6K 51 1
Por beautyandbeyond

Good afternoon♥Just wanted to announce my hot new debut "Loving a Philly hustler" is on it's way to amazon!!!make sure you text tpresent to 22828 to find out it's release date

if you wanna get a sneak peek of it,  go to my profile and actually view it in my works where the cover above in the mm is the cover for it on there. also please make sure you like my author page "Tyvia Wilson author page"  and join my reader's group "Ty's reader's group" Please!!!!!!!!!!

i pray each everyone of you support by liking joining, and purchasing because it would mean the world to me. Thank you

Ka'marae Washington has lived her life unintentionally through nothing but misconception and misguidance. Witnessing her own father life being taken away before her very eyes simultaneously to growing up with the perception that sex is love through her nymphomaniac mother, Ka'marae was completely curious about what it feels like to have men show her ecstasy, pleasure, and elation until her desire is granted by a notorious kingpin and hustler name Cease Mccain who's known for making every bad bitch sell ass and make his cash.Devonte Matthews just wants to see his mama make it. After receiving devastating news about her, selling drugs and moving weight wasn't going to be enough to make sure they don't pull the plug, so when he digs deeper into his hustle, he comes across Cease as well but little did D know he was going to be showing Ka'marae what a real hustler love feels like.Now it has become hustler vs hustler in the cold hearted streets of Philadelphia. As the story get's deeper than what it was supposed to be, and the ultimate decision to choose either one get's harder, lies will be told, tears will be shed, and bullets will be fired as it comes down to Ka'marae Loving a Philly Hustler.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.2K 577 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
9.6K 160 21
Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just about everybody wants to smash. Khyro and...
18.4K 534 31
This story is about a girl name Essence Who Falls For a Boy Name Carter but the streets known him as Shakey. But is it Love or lust? Essence is 17 a...
511 39 19
Rose Howard set out for a reunion with her college mate Mary Spencer. On her way she dreamt of hugging her friend tightly; but unexpectedly, unknowin...