Thank you, Mr. FischBach. [Ma...

Par QueenNothin

''I can't believe that actually happened!'' Ciara screams. ''He's our teacher! He's not ever our age! He's li... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
THANK YOU! Part 2 up now!

Chapter 4

2.5K 79 143
Par QueenNothin

*Hazel on the call is in italics*

I wake up at about 1 p.m.

Dang.

I get up and I call Ciara.

''Hey!''

''Hi Ciara.''

''What's up?''

''Nothing just bored.''

''Have you talked to Mr.Fischbach lately?''

''No...Why?''

''He gave us homework and I didn't know if we still had to do it.''

''Oh.''

''Wanna go shopping?''

''Sure. When?''

''Now works.''

''Okay! Ttly! Bye!''

''Byeee.''

*At Staples*

''Why are we in here?'' I ask Ciara.

''I need some new pens and notebooks.'' She pulls me by the wrist over to the notebooks and sketchbooks.

''You know I could go for a new sketchbook.'' I walk over to the sketchbooks.

''Hazel! Get over here!'' I hear Ciara yell so I grab a sketchbook and look down and walk over to her.

Oof.

I feel the cold floor though my outfit.

''Ohmigod! I'm so sorry.'' I say getting up.

''Hazel?'' I hear a way familiar voice say.

''Mr. Fischbach?'' I look up.

''We seem to run into each other a lot, don't we?'' He laughs.

''Very much so.'' I laugh with him.

''Getting a new sketchbook I see.'' He points to the book.

''Oui.'' I smile.

''Ooo, we got a frenchie over here!'' He says in a sassy voice.

I laugh.

''I'm one half French.'' I look at Ciara who's making kissy faces.

''Do you understand this? Je suis Mark, votre professeur. "

''I do. It's 'I am Mark your teacher.' You know French?'' I ask.

''Yes. I took a class on it. I bet I can understand what you tell me in French.'' He says.

''Hit me.'' He adds.

''Je sais que vous ne serez pas en mesure de comprendre cela parce qu'il est long et vous ne savez pas que beaucoup de français. Je peux le dire parce que vous ne dites pas très couramment . '' I say and raise an eyebrow.

''Uh. I-I. I don't know.'' He says rubbing the back of his neck.

''Ha. It's okay I knew you wouldn't.'' I laugh and smile.

''What did you say?'' He ask.

''I know you wont be able to understand this because it's long and you don't know that much French. I can tell because you don't say it very fluent.'' I laugh.

''I say it fine.'' He looks offended.

''Mhmm, okay. Mr. Je peux parler français très bien, mais probablement ne comprends pas cela.'' I laugh. (Mr. I can speak French just fine but probably can't understand this.)

''What did you say?'' He raises an eyebrow.

''Nothing.'' I smile and walk to Ciara.

''What were you talking about in French?'' Ciara ask.

''About how he can only speak the easy things in French.'' I smile.

''HA!'' She spits out.

''Come on let's go.'' I pull Ciara's wrist to the checkout.

*At home.*

I hear a Ding from my phone.

Unknown: I know you don't know who I am but I know you.

Me: Um, wtf.

Unknown: Oh, Hazel. I know your confused. I'm surprised you haven't guessed who this is.

Me: Ciara?

Unknown: Nope.

Me: That one guy.

Unknown: I may be a guy.

Me: WHO IS IT? I'M GETTING INPATIENT.

Unknown: I set up a scavenger hunt for you. Go to the Starbucks by your apartment. I have a drink there for you and a clue attached to the drink.

Me: Okay?

Unknown: Use the code '8268'

Me: That's my locker number.

Unknown: I know ;)

Me: Okay. Use that code for everything then?

Unknown: Yes, I will see you at the end. Have a good hunt!

Me: Who is this?

Me: Hello?

Me: HELLO?!

Me: Fine. See you soon.

I drive to the Starbucks because I don't feel like walking.

I walk into the coffee place.

''Um, 8268?'' I say question-y.

''Oh you must be Hazel.'' She winks.

''Yes.'' I smile.

''Here's your drink. I hope you enjoy your surprise!'' She waves.

''Thanks. Hopefully I will!'' I wave back.

I get into my car and read the clue.

'Congrats. This is your first clue. I'm busy doing whatever. Go to the dance studio 'cause I know you like to dance.'

I've never danced in front of anyone. How did this person know?

I pull up to the dance studio and get out.

''Reservation room number.'' This lady doesn't look happy.

''Uh, 8268.'' I say.

He frown turns to a big smile.

''Yes go right ahead! Room 4!'' She smiles.

''Thanks.'' I wave as I walk into the room.

I see a table with spandex and a t-shirt. A clue too.

'I see you followed directions. Put these on because I'm sure you don't want to dance in jeans. A instructor will be with you soon. After she teaches your your dance. Go to the crafts store and go to cashier 14. Say the code and he'll give you your clue and item.'

How did they know I was in jeans? I don't know. I change in the bathroom and sat on the chair in the dance room for a bit.

''Hello I'm Nina. I'm your instructor.'' She smiles and we shake hands.

''I'm Hazel.''

''I know.'' She smirks.

Okay?

''Your dance is short. It's mostly about turns.'' She says.

''Okay, I'm not bad at them but I wouldn't say I'm good.'' I laugh.

''Start with 4 pirouettes. Kick ball change. Then do about 7 coupes. Those are easy you know what all of them are right?'' She ask.

''Indeed. I love doing coupes. There easy but fast.'' I smile.

''Good then after that do 6 A La Secondes.'' She smiles.

''Okay got it!'' I wait for the music and I go.

After about running trough it 6 times I change and I go to the Arts Store. I walk up to casher 14.

''Um...8268?''

''Ah, Hazel! Here's your clue. I must say, he thinks you deserve this.'' He smiles and winks.

''Here is your item.'' He hands me a flower crown with a matching bracelet.

''Thank you.'' I smile and go back to my car and read the clue.

'I hope you like the crown and bracelet. I really honestly do believe that you deserve this. Go to Hot Topic. You shop there right? Do your thing with the code. Do what the lady tells you to.'

I drive over to the store and I get out. I walk into the store.

''Hello! Welcome to Hot topic!'' She smiles.

''Uh, 8268.'' I smile.

''Hazel! Hi, I've been expecting you! I'm Abby! Here. Put this on and put your flower crown on to go with it. Then, when you get out follow me to the back.'' She shoos me to the dressing room and shoves my clothe into my hands.

I put on the clothes. I look in the mirror and this is what I have on.

A navy blue skirt with pink and white floral design and a white tank top. A creme colored cardigan hangs over me covering my shoulders. I walk out and Abby squeals.

''You look so pretty!'' She grabs my wrist and pulls me to the back of the store.

There's a seat that looks like one of those directors chairs, a vanity, flat iron, and many make up items.

Abby flat irons my hair and does my makeup. White shimmer in my corners. Light brown on my lids, dark brown in my crease, a bold wing with black liquid liner, mascara, and fake lashes.

''You. Look. Hot.'' She squeals.

''He's going to love it. Even though you don't know who it is.'' She winks.

''I think we could be good friends. Here.'' She hands me a piece of paper.

''It's your clue and my numbers on the back. I do think we could be good friends.'' She smiles.

''Ill text you how it went! Thank you. I think we could be good friends, too.'' I smile and wave.

''Bye!'' She waves back.

I get to my car and read the clue.

'I don't know what you look like but I'm sure you look beautiful. You have nothing to worry about. Go back to your apartment, look on your table and call the number that texted you the code.'

I drive back home and I look on my table.

'You have almost finished the hunt. All you have to do is find me. I am at Willow Park. Don't eat. I have a surprise for you. Bring anything you need here. Also, grab your sketchbook. ;)'

Great.

I grab my sketch book and I leave for the 30 minute drive to Willow Park. I jam the song that comes on. I like One Direction, don't judge. My favorite is 'I Would', which was what came on.

Lately I found my self thinking

been dreaming about you a lot

And up in my head I'm your boyfriend

but that's one thing you've already got

He drives you to school every morning,

while I walk alone in the rain.

He would kill me without any warning,

if he took a look in my brain!

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then

I would, I would.

Would he hold you when your feeling low?

Baby you should know that I would I would!

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?

Well If it was me then I would, I would!

Would he hold you when your feeling low?

Baby you should know that I would.

Back In my head we were kissing,

I thought things were going alright.

With a sign on my back saying 'kick me'

Reality ruined my life.

Feels like I'm constantly playing

A game that I'm destined to lose.

'Cause I can't compete with your boyfriend,

He's got 27 tattoos!

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then I would I would.

Would he hold you when your feeling low?

Baby you should now that I would I would.

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then I would I would.

Would he hold you when your feeling low?

Baby you should know that I would I would.

Would he please you?

Would he kiss you?

Would he treat you like I would?

Would he touch you?

Would he need you?

Would he love you like

I would?

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then I would.

Would he hold you when your feeling low?

Baby you should know that I would.

Would he please you?

(Would he please you)

Would he kiss you?

(Would he kiss you)

Would he treat you like I would?

(Like I would)

Would he touch you?

(Would he touch you)

Would he need you?

(Would he need you)

Would he love you like

I would?

(would?)

Would he say he's in L-O-V-E?

Well if it was me then I would I would.

Would he hold you when your feeling low?

Baby you should know that I would I would

Yeah I would

Yeah!

I pull into the parking lot about 25 minutes later. I get out and look around. I see a piece of paper by the swing.

'You finished the hunt. Go to the blanket by the hill. And ill be there soon.'

I walk to the hill and I see a blanket and a basket. I look in the basket and it's some of my favorite foods.

Oranges, grapes, strawberries...SANDWICHES!

''Oh my god there's sandwiches in here, yess!'' I say to myself.

''Haha, I knew you liked them.'' A familiar voice said.

''Mr. Fischbach?'' I look back.

''Yes, it was me the who did the hunt!'' He smiles.

''Y-You did all of this for me?'' I stutter.

''You deserve it. You're to beautiful and sweet to be treated like that.'' He blushes a little after what he said.

''You really think so?'' I ask in disbelief.

''I do.'' He smiled

''Thank you.'' I smile.

We sit and eat.

''Hazel, I know i'm your teacher but...'' He stops to think about what he's saying.

''I don't know how to say this. I didn't want to be a teacher and I still don't want to. I'm glad I did.'' He smiles.

''Why? If you didn't want to then why are you glad you did.'' I ask.

He blushes a little and thinks about what he's saying. I can't say I don't have feeling at this point.

I have a crush.

I do, and I cant deny it.

Even if he's my teacher.

''I.'' He sighs, ''I never would've met you if I didn't become a teacher.'' He blushes even more.

I pull him into a hug.

''I'm glad you became a teacher, too.'' I say with my head in the crook of his neck.

I look up and his lips crashed into mine.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

977K 60.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
476K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
14.3K 118 13
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED, BOOK IS DONE
193K 6.3K 32
There he was again. The same boy from across the street, staring at you like always. He looked like he was in the middle of throwing the trash away...