The Badgirl And The Ten Boys

By thatkawwi

Blake winter is as as cold as her name. Her steely green eyes cut like glass. Blake is not the avrage girl sh... More

Quick author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Quick note !
The Fuck ?
YOU REALLY WANNA START ?
Meeting Toby
DAMMM BOY
New story now posted !
YOU BETTER GET YOUR HAND OF ME BOY
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!
GET THE FUCK OFF
OKAY TIME GO GET YO ASS BACK
WHY DO I PUT ALL MY CHAPTERS IN CAPS?!?

...OK..

18.7K 440 16
By thatkawwi

"Have a nice day now"
I exited the plane.
"Cheers" I mumbled my thick British accent really stood out  here.
I walked threw the long white corridors of the airport. Jesus Christ its bloody roastin I thought as I tugged of my leather jacket.
I followed the exit signs until I was in a room surrounded  by crying couples and drivers holding up signs saying stuff like 'Mrs.Apllebush'.
God I hope all Americans arnt emotional wreck. I was snaped back to reality as i realised that there was a short blounde lady stood about 3 feet from me.
"JESUS CHIRIST OH MIGHTY " I shriked as I jumped back resulting in a knocked over couple they just gave me a disapproving headshake and sigh.
"Hello dear, sorry It looks like i might have scared you a bit"she chucked.
"Don't worry about it love" I sighed.
I hope I didn't come of as to cocky.I mean she did invite me to live with her when I had nobody.
"Kay dear, your bike arrived yeterday. Its been a nightmare trying to keep the boys of it!" We both chuckled.
"wait...what boys?" I questioned my once smile Turing into a frown.
"My sons?.. Oh yes of course you wouldent know! I have ten boys"
"Holy sh- suger cookies" Mrs .Jhonston just raised a eyebrow as if to say 'what the hell have I done iv ended up this a nutter'

HEY OREOS WE MEETING THE BOYS NEXT CHAPTER I WILL PROBLEY POST IT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS. I WAS THINKING I MIGHT MAKE A BIO FOR EACH BOY AND POST THEM ?. GIVE OPIONS IN COMMENTS AND PLZ FAVROUITE ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 187K 71
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
141K 14.4K 17
[Sequel of 'MY SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE'] Once again, a tale of desire and respect Once again, a tale of Rathod and family bond A multi-couple story. F...
89.7K 1.3K 47
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
204K 672 26
(HEAVY SUBMISSION THEMES, 18+!!) Oliver, a sophomore at Westbridge University is a bit of a creep and finds himself irresistibly drawn to the girls'...