One In A Million

By cutepalmtree19

17 year old Talia lives in the hood of Newark, New Jersey. She lives with her mom and her stepdad. Ever since... More

One In A Million
¤1
¤2
¤3
¤4
¤6
¤7
¤8
¤9
¤10
¤11
¤12
¤13
¤14
¤15
¤16
Question/Answer
¤17
Authors Note *READ*
Authors Note
¤18
¤19
¤20
¤21
¤22
¤23
New Book!
¤24
¤25
¤26
¤27
Authors Note
¤28
¤29 *Finale*
Epilogue
Questions!
SEQUEL!

¤5

12K 325 50
By cutepalmtree19

Jason POV

This is complete bullshit. This Gerald character is crazy. I should have killed his ass when i had the fucking chance. Now i have to worry about what the hell he is going to do to Talia and what is going to happen to my ass if anything happens to her. I'm on my way to the trap house now to find out some information on this Gerald guy. He must have more purpose than to just kidnap Talia. Me, Chris, and Cole are doing a 90 in a 40 to get to the trap house.

When we got there all the workers where just sitting around talking and smoking and shit. Jay was there. When he saw my face he got up and followed me to his dads office. I didnt even bother knock, I just barged in. I pulled up a picture of Gerald that i had Chris find and showed Bone. His eyes got big as hell.

"Shit, what did this fuck nigga do this time?" He asked while still looking at the picture. I took a seat and ran my hand down my face. I guess it is good that Bone knows this Gerald guy. It makes things 10 times easier but now we gotta figure out where he took Talia. I scrolled through my phone and pulled up a picture of Talia and showed him.

"He kidnapped her. Her name is Talia. She is the girl i told you about before." I said. Bone"s face froze and he didnt even blink while looking at the picture of Talia. He motioned for Jay to come over and his mouth dropped.

"Holy shit pops. Please tell me its a lie because if it isnt this is war." Jay said walked away and sitting down. His leg was shaking like crazy. I looked at him like he was crazy. What he mean he hopes its a lie. If was a fucking lie i wouldnt be here right now.

"Shit, shit, shit. We have to go. Round up all the workers and get strapped. We leaving in about an hour." Bone said then walked out the room looking angry as fuck. I looked at Jay and he looked the same. I left it alone until later and went to gather up everybody and get strapped.

When everyone was ready we met at the big meeting room. Bone stood on the end of the big table with everyone loking at him. He looked stressed out. Worse than me for real. Everyone was looking at him waiting for him to speak.

"Well i got a last minute mission for everyone. This nigga Gerald has someone very important to  me, Jay, and Jason. We are going to steak out his trap till it's dark enough outside. we are looking for a girl named Talia. You should know if you find her. The number one goal is to get her and kill anyone in your way. But dont kill Gerald." He said then walked out the room. Me, Chris, Jay and Cole are all driving in one car. Y'all wondering why Cole is coming. Well just so happens his dad is a big as drug lord in Philly so he pretty good with a gun. I was surprised. We drove over to the trap and parks down and across the street.

"So Jay, who is Talia to you and Bone." I asked trying to make the time go by fast. He sighed and his face in his hands.

"She is my sister and Bone's daughter." He said. I can not believe this shit. Why wouldnt Talia just tell me that.

Talia POV

I slowly opened my eyes and loked around me. I was in a dark and dirty room tied to a chair. I looked over me and thank God I still had my clothes on. I looked around and there was n one in here and no windows except for one small one. I started to silently cry because this is not fun. Who the fuck kidnaps there own step daughter. Crazy poeple, thats who. And Gerald is just that, crazy. I heard footsteps and voices and the door in the room opened and in walked Gerald and some girl. I couldn't see her because she was behind his in the shadows.

"Let me the fuck go Gerald." I said as he walked closer. As he walked closer i got a better look at the girl and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Honey standing right there smirking at me. Im as confused as a motherfucker.

"Honey? You jealous bitch. What the fuck." I yelled she walked closer to me and laughed.. I rolled my eyes and mugged her.

"Hell yah ima jealous bitch. First you take my father then you take Jason away from me. Why do you have to have everything that i want. That why i hate you and make eveyrday of your life a living hell. That is my goal in life and this is just the cherry on top of the cake." I was even more confused at this point. I dont even know my father so there is no way i stole here father unless..

"What!? Gerald is your father!" I screamed surprised af. She smiled and nodded. I don't know why she is smiling because she got a rapist as a father. I think im going to be sick.

"I dont want your beat down, run over fathr. Have him. I dont want his nasty as. I hope he rapes you too." I said. She scowled and walked out the room. Gerald walked to me and rubbed my cheek. I moved my face away. He chuckled and paced back and forth in front of me.

"What do you want Gerald. Shouldnt you be at home getting high with my mother?" I asked. He stopped pacing and slapped me across my face. My head snapped to the side from the heavy force.

"Dont disrespect me bithc. You thought you could just up and leave with your little boyfriend. You stupid hoe. You belong to me. You pussy belongs to me. I am printed on that ass. Its no one else." He said scaring me alittle from how crazy he sounds. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Bullshit. Your just a nasty pervert. Do you here yourself when you speak? You sound like a crazy ass lunitic. Your gonna die anyways so keep talking your bullshit." I said. He didnt say anything but just walked out the room. Thank God. Out of all the times i actually need Jason he isnt here right now. I just want to leave and get away from all this damn craziness.

Jason POV

It has finally turned dark and im ready to get Talia back. I been waiting to damn long up in this car. Jay told me how Talia doesnt even know that he is her brother and Bone is her father. This is rough and I am not sure how Talia is going to take it. We all got out the car and a bunch of workers got out the vans. Half of then are going through the back door and the other half are going to back up me, Jay, Cole, and Chris.

There were two guards at the front door and Cole quickly knocked them out. I kicked down the door and saw naked workers packing the drugs. I left that for someone else to handle because some where woman and i dont kill woman. Chris followed me down the stairs and into a dungeon loking thing. We kicked down some door and there where people doing the ultimate nasty. I let Chris handle that. I kicked open the second to last door and saw Honey and Gerald talking. This is fucking crazy. Honey and her snake ass. At this point Bone was behind me. I moved to the side so that he can walk into the room. Gerald loked like he saw a ghost because he knew his time was up. Honey got up and came over to me.

"Hey baby. What are you doing here?" She asked wrapping her arms around my waist. I loked at her in disgust and back handed her face.

"You salty bitch. Don't you ever touch me again in your life unless you wish to die." I said thens tormed out the room. I kept walking down the hallway till i reached a room withh like 10 locks on it. I pulled out my gun and shot at the locks till the feel off. I kicked the door open and saw Talia tieed up to a chair looking scared out of her mind.

"Oh god. Talia are you ok?" I asked running over to her and untying her. When i successfully untied her, she jumped into my arms and i could hear her light sobs. She didnt let go of me so i just stood up and she wrapped her legs around me. I walked us out the door and out the place. When I went outside i saw Gerald being shoved into one of the vans. I took Talia to my car and sat her down in the back seat.

"Wait here ma. I will be right back." I said. I shut and locked the door and went back inside the trap house. There were dead bodies all over the place but none from my team thank god. I found Jay and told him I found Talia.

"Aight bruh. Lets go because Bone set a bomb up in here to go off in like 30 seconds." He said. I nodded and we walked out the building. I hope Honey still in there and burns to death. I got into my car with Jay and Cole and Chris where already there. Talia was sitting in Cole's lap with her arms around his neck and her head on his chest.

"Is she sleeping?" I asked. He nodded and I started driving to my house. I am happy that we got her back but I just don't know whats gonna happen after that. I plan on making her mines but I dont think that now is such a good time. Im just going to be there for her and when i know that she is ok and we are ok with each other then i will ask her.

I got to my house and Cole gave Talia to me and I layed her down in the bedroom downstairs. I walked back in to the living room and the guys where just sitting in silence. I sat on the couch an dit was silent for like 2 minutes.

"So are you going to tell her?" I asked Jay breaking the ice between everyone. He let out a heavy sigh.

"I guess I have to now. I just feel like she won't forgive me or Bone. I just don't want to fuck with her mind and shit." He said. I chuckled because i aint ever seen him be soft like this.

"Trust me bruh. Just tell her. Her mind is fucked up enough." Cole said. It's true. Talia been through like hell and back. She is the toughest girl I know and I respect her for that. All the stuff that has happened in her life shouldn't have happened to her and won't ever again. Hopefully.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have been really anxious to type up this chapter and am happy i did. I was gonna make it longer but I am just gonna make it into another chapter

Do me a favor and go and read @BreannaBooker book. It's her first book so help her out and go read it. Thank you.

Tell me what you think please

Gerald.....

Honey.....

Bone and Jay.......

love y'all

-pam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 5.3K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
200K 4.3K 37
Living In New York can Be hard I'm Only 19 and taking care of me and my 17 year old sister, Grew up with no Father he Died while trying to protect o...
306 14 12
My name Naomi but I go by Nuni, I'm only 19 but lets just say my story is a story I don't want nobody to know, once I move outta this dump maybe I'll...