Love Reveals All

De workworkangelica

Fair warning, I wrote this at 13 years old so keep that in mind lol Beast Boy suggests that he and Cyborg pla... Mai multe

Love Reveals All {A BBRae Fanfiction}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note

BLOOPERS!

10.3K 312 208
De workworkangelica

Cyborg and Beast Boy are Bored-Take 1:

"Ugh,Cy. I'm so booorreeeed!" Whined Beast Boy.

"I know! We've played.....uh...crap, I forgot my line!" Cyborg said. This caused Beast Boy to start laughing.

"Alright, let's run it again," said the director.

_______________________________________________________________________

Meeting Love-Take 1:

"Hi, Beast Boy!"

Beast Boy let out a yelp. He turned around and saw Raven lying on her bed swinging her feet in the air behind her.

"Raven! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in here. You see, me and Cy are playing Hide and Go Seek and I-"

"I don't mind." She said.

Beast Boy was shocked. Raven, the girl who forbids anyone to go in her room, doesn't mind him coming in?

"You-you don't?" He asked.

She giggled. "No."

Okay. Now she's giggling? Who is this girl and what has she done with Raven?

"So, you don't mind me using your room as a hiding place?"

She got up and walked toward him. "No. And you know, you could use this room as...more than a hiding place," She whispered in a seductive tone.

This caused everyone to laugh extremely hard. Even Raven could be heard laughing off set.

"Do it again." The director said, still laughing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting Love-Take 2:

Beast Boy let out a yelp. He turned around and saw Raven lying on her bed swinging her feet in the air behind her.

"Raven! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in here. You see, me and Cy are playing Hide and Go Seek and I-"

"I don't mind." She said.

Beast Boy was shocked. Raven, the girl who forbids anyone to go in her room, doesn't mind him coming in?

"You-you don't?" He asked.

She giggled. "No."

Okay. Now she's giggling? Who is this girl and what has she done with Raven?

"So, you don't mind me using your room as a hiding place?"

She got up and started to walk towards him but tripped and fell. "Aahh!" She cried. The were snickers and giggles off set.

"You okay?" Beast Boy asked, helping Love up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Love giggled.

"Are you alright, Love?" The director asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine."

"Let's get it right this time! I have to shoot this from three different angles!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Inside Raven's mind-Take 1:

Beast Boy looked around the familiar place. Running up to him and Love was Happy.

"Beast Boy! I haven't seen you in forever!" Happy said, giving him a huge hug.

"Nice to see you too, Happy. Now could you let go of me?"

"Oops! Sorry!" Giggled the girl in pink.

"Love, why did you bring me here?" Asked Beast Boy.

"Well, cutie, you asked me if-" Love was interrupted by the Teen Titans' theme song.

"Oops! Sorry, gotta take this," Beast Boy said, taking out his cell phone and answering it. "Hello? Rita, this isn't the best time...What!? NO! Why do ask if I've proposed to Raven every freaking time you call?!"

Everyone was laughing harder than ever. Even the director. Raven was blushing.

"Rita, I'll just-I'm gonna have to call you back." He hung up, humiliated.

"So, when ARE you going to propose?" Raven asked, a smirk on her face. She had everybody laughing again. Beast Boy stormed off set to get away from all the embarrassment.

"Let's give him time to calm down and we'll run it again." The director decided.

_________________________________________________________________________

Inside Raven's mind-Take 2:

Beast Boy looked around the familiar place. Running up to him and Love was Happy.

"Beast Boy! I haven't seen you in forever!" Happy said, giving him a huge hug.

"Nice to see you too, Happy. Now could you let go of me?"

"Oops! Sorry!" Giggled the girl in pink.

"Love, why did you bring me here?" Asked Beast Boy. Then, there was a shrill scream from off set.

"THERE IS A SNAKE IN MY ROOM OF DRESSING!!" Screamed Starfire.

"Starfire, that's the plug to your HAIR DRYER!" Robin shouted back. Her fellow Titans giggled at her naiveness.

"Um, can we do that again?" Happy asked.

"That would be great," the director said, chuckling at Starfire.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alexis gets an assistant-Take 1:

So, I have a guest here to help me with my captives. Please welcome, my brother Jordan!

*hits the studio audience applause button* What up my brotha?

Jordan: One, Don't say that again and two, hi...

Me: So. Did you bring the stuff?

Jordan: Yea I got the stuff. *holds up numerous bags of cocaine*

Me: You freaking idiot! You weren't supposed to bring crack! *punches him in the arm*

Jordan: You said to bring "the stuff" and I assumed you meant cocaine!

Me: WHY would you assume I meant cocaine!?!

Starfire:Please, Friend Alexis, what is this cocaine you speak of?

Me: O.O

"Where are the throwing pies?" The director asked the props manager.

"I'll get them!" He left the room in search of the correct prop.

"Alright let's do it again."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alexis gets an assistant-Take 2:

So, I have a guest here to help me with-Starfire? Why are you flying around the room?

Starfire: Oh, Friend Alexis! I have tried the cocaine and now I feel wonderful and glorious and I just want to fly! Wheee! *flys around in circles rapidly*

"Oh, good Lord," The director face-palmed."Someone calm her down!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Alexis gets an assistant-Take 3:

So, I have a guest here to help me with my captives. Please welcome, my brother Jordan!

*hits the studio audience applause button* What up my brotha?

Jordan: One, Don't say that again and two, hi...

Me: So. Did you bring the-

Cyborg: *starts hiccuping uncontrollably* Sorry, I *hiccup!* Don't know what's *hiccup!*-

"How many times are we going to have to do this scene!?" The director shouted.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Beast Boy finds out-Take 1:

The inside of Love's house was filled with thousands of pictures and drawings of...Silkie? Love and Happy couldn't help but laugh. Eve Timid was giggling a little.

"What? I thought she was supposed to love me!" Said a confused Beast Boy.

"Very funny, girls. Now let's do it with the real props." He director told them.

______________________________________________________________________

Beast Boy finds out-Take 2:

The inside of Love's house was filled with thousands of pictures of HIM.

"Surprise!" Happy cried.

"Raven's in love with ME?!" Beast Boy finally said.

"Ta-da!" Love exclaimed, giggling.

"B-But she says I'm an immature little kid! How does she like me?"

"Rave only says that because she can't tell you how she REALLY feels. If she did,something might crash or explode."

"She really likes me?" Beast Boy repeated in a whisper.

"No,no,no, hon. You don't get it. I'm Love, remember? Not Like. Raven doesn't like you. She loves you. There's a big difference." Love said. At first, Beast Boy just stood there. But then, he started running around like an insane person screaming things like, "YES!" Or," I KNEW IT!" And, "FINALLY!"

Then he stopped and asked,"What am I supposed to change into again?"

"A Capuchin monkey," answered the director.

"A Ca-what-chin?"

"Capuchin. Like, Dexter from Night at the Museum."

"Ohh! I can do that!" Beast Boy turned into the small primate."Like this?" He asked the director.

"Yes,good. Okay, let's do it again."

______________________________________________________________________________

The Kiss-Take 1:

"What?" Raven asked again.

He cupped her face into his hands and kissed her.

"Cut and print! Nice job you two," The director said.

Beast Boy and Raven remained standing there, kissing.

"Okay guys, you can stop. I said 'Cut'."

Once again, they didn't answer.

"GUYS!! STOP!!" Shouted the director.

"I'll handle this," Robin told the director. He walked up to the couple, raised an air horn, and blew it hard.

"AAAHHH!" Beast Boy and Raven broke apart screaming and covering their ears. The crew was laughing.

"My work here is done." Robin threw aside the air horn and walked off set, causing some of the crew members to laugh again.

"Okay, we're going to try that one more time, and this time, don't get too clingy!" Said the director. "Actually, someone hold on to that air horn. I have a feeling we might need it again."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well! There you have it! Bloopers! I'll eventually add more but this is all I could think of so far. And just a side note: The cocaine bit was only a joke, it was never in me or my brothers' possession. It was just funny. I just didn't want anybody to think I'm a crackhead or anything...which I'm not, if you were wondering. So...yeah. Byee!

Edit, 9-19-13: I have added one more blooper! I hope that will keep you satisfied until this weekend, when I'm able to write more.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.7K 50 18
Adrien is a vampire who will still eat human food and would only need blood when needed Marinette is a fairy who is immortal is hasn't got her wings...
13.4K 135 11
A drama book you will see
11.3K 2K 49
Just some random snippets for our favourite couple.