The Fancy Pants Club (Mafia-R...

By JMFelic

Rank #89 in Chicklit March 12, 2016 ---- 'Prank you?' he scoffed. 'You must be joking, my Sweet Rose.' He... More

Interlude/Author's Note
Sneak Peek
Chapter 1 (Rewritten): The One Who is Bedazzled
Chapter 2 (Rewritten): When All is Perfect Except One
Chapter 3: Sweet, Delicious Revenge
Complete Book
I WANT YOU IN MY BOOK!

The Fancy Pants Club Pledge

15.6K 480 36
By JMFelic

The Fancy Pants Club Pledge

I ____(state your name)______ of legal age, and a rightful resident of _____(state your address)_____, do hereby solemnly pledge myself before the Fancy Pants Club President, its Honorable Officers and its Witnesses to practice faithfully my duties as a Member of the Club.

I hold the care of its activities as sacred and I will come to assist the officers with loyalty and honesty.  I will not knowingly permit harm to come to my fellow members.  I will not partake of, nor administer any unauthorized fancy events or parties without the written or expressed consent of the President.

I will hold all personal matters pertaining to the private lives of the Members in strict confidence.  I dedicate my mind, heart and all abilities to the Club.  I shall do all in my power to show in myself an example of all that is honorable and good throughout my membership.

And lastly, I will hold true to anything that is fancy as dictated by the President and its Officers.

Signed and verified by the Fancy Pants Club New Member

Ms. Daniella Rosecraft

____________________________

Signed and verified by the Fancy Pants Club President

Mr. Erik Romano Fancii

____________________________

Stamped and Sealed

*

*

*

And chained forever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 299K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.5K 218 38
"For your information, I refuse to barbie myself up to be sold to some bloodsucking demons?" Gabriella yelled. "This is the world you live in young...
11.8K 528 18
Danny's a girl. Alex's a boy. One is human. One is a fallen angel. The question is: Who is what? An angel is exiled out of heaven for being rebellio...
13.3K 292 17
After getting into an argument with Izuku Midoriya (Deku), Shoto Todoroki decided to take a walk in the city as a villian mysteriously touched him on...