The Sun And The Moon

By cuddleconnie

Tell me the story about how the Sun loved the Moon so much he died every night to let her breathe Or how the... More

The Sun - Childhood
The Sun's Love
Their Twisted Ending

The Sun - Adolescence

150 3 0
By cuddleconnie

My Curse, My Love

She never told me that my gift would also be my curse. Or that I'd never be able to indulge in the fascinating feeling of love, simply because I am too bright for all other beings.

My light either burns them or obscures them completely. No one wants to be with someone like me; someone who makes their light appear to vanish or someone who shines so bright they start to deteriorate if they get too close. It was depressing for me because all I ever wanted was to find someone who I'd love and they'd love me back. Yet I didn't think I'd ever find love. At least not until the day I saw her. She drew me in immediately, her soft and seemingly fragile light made me fall in love. I may shine, but yet she glows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 189 4
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...