Irresistibly Sweet

By mica_blue

Tyler Gray has been known for his involvement in violent fights. He's grown used to the whispers, the rumors... More

Irresistibly Sweet
Tyler's Mischievous Wife
Allen Anderson
An Everyday Morning
The Perverted Neighbor
The Masters Have Arrived
Allen Anderson is Real...
Tyler's Friends
Small Suspicion
Escape
First Fight
Another Meeting
Tyler's Troubled Thoughts
Sweetly Surprised
Taking Care of the Sick
West's Day
An Interesting Deal
What is Alice to Tyler?
The Beach
Big Bro's Words of Wisdom
Sleepless
Behind the Mask
You're My...
Surprises and Revelations
Messing with the Gang
Um...Evan?
Clingy
Where's My Kiss
Friendship II
The Whys of Tyler's Temper
Little Discoveries
Date Day I
Date Day II
Home

Friendship

44K 913 192
By mica_blue

Tyler Gray

I was having a great dream about chocolate pillows when I felt Alice stir beside me. Without opening my eyes, I wrapped my arms around her, nuzzling her neck. I didn't want to wake up yet. I didn't want to think yet and face the bitchy morning sunlight.

 But for some reason, my senses could not ignore the change in her scent... It wasn't the usual one that greets me, the one I'm accustomed to... But the smell wasn't all that unfamiliar.

"Uh, Ty? Would you please stop hugging me?"

I tightened my grip around her, foggy mind not even registering the change in voice. I was too annoyed with the fact that Alice was rejecting me so early in the damn morning.

"Tyler seriously. I know I've said you're my type and all but I hate clingy people the most."

I opened my eyes groggily to be greeted with a very irritated face of none other than Sven Wilson. He rolled his eyes, "Finally you wake up. Now let go."

I scrunched up my face and groaned, burying my face into the crook of his neck without thinking.

I started drifting back to sleep until...reality started to sink in when Sven increased his struggling.

Holy shit what was I doing?

With an uncharacteristic yelp, I violently shoved him aside whilst pushing myself  back, sending us both tumbling off the bed.

I landed on my rump while Sven must've landed on Evan, because I heard two voices complaining.

I slowly stood up, ready to ask the fucker what he was doing in my room. But he was currently on top of Evan who was staring at him with sleepy yet curious eyes and furrowed brows. 

"Wha..."

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Sven grunted, rubbing his forehead. "Dammit, what is your skull made of?"

Evan didn't seem hurt though. "Why are you here Sven?" he croaked.

"Oh nothing, just here to take your damn virginity," muttered Sven as he continued to soothe his forehead while hovering over Evan. The image they've composed was quite disturbing. "So, how do you wanna do it? Should I be the one to put it in or do you want to be the one pounding into me?" he said shamelessly. Evan just smiled, lightly moved Sven by the shoulder, making him lie on his back, before he rolled over to resume his sleep. Sven just pouted as he rubbed his forehead.

"Why must you give me disturbing mental images so early in the damn morning?" I grumbled.

He didn't even glance at me as he stuck his tongue out. "Why must you inflict physical pain on me every time I friggin visit?" he shot back.

"It's your own damn fault for being on my bed."

"I just fucking sat down to kick Evan! You grabbed me out of nowhere and started being all cuddly!"

I forced down the oncoming blush and crossed my arms. "Why are you here Sven?"

He mocked me by making faces before answering, "I'm here to shove my dick inside your asshole."

I keep forgetting how disgustingly perverted and vulgar he becomes when he's in a bad mood. "I'm going to break your face if keep that shit up."

"Whatever," he growled as he got up and stomped towards the door. "Tell Alice I'll be waiting in the living room."

Honestly, I felt kinda guilty for being harsh with him. I mean what happened here clearly wasn't his fault. And his nose hasn't completely healed yet although it looks a hell of a lot better than it did yesterday. "Hey, Sven. Wait."

He was already stepping out when he stopped to glance back not too happily. His dark eyes spoke for him.

I sighed. "Look, sorry. I'm just always really pissed during mornings."

"Wow," he said looking at me as if I had grown two heads. "Alice must be really good for you because this is the very first time I have ever heard you apologize...to ME."

I felt myself get angry to hide my embarrassment. "Shut up."

He gave me a crooked smile and closed the door behind him. "You've been sleeping well."

I blinked, forgetting the fact that he knew about...

I gave him a small smile. "Yeah."

"Is it also because of her?"

I scratched my head before nodding. "She helps...a lot."

Sven strolled back towards my bed and sat there comfortably, giving me a very curious look. "Does she know?"

"I...I honestly never even thought about telling her...It just never crossed my mind," I said honestly. I didn't really know how I could so calmly talk about that matter without blowing a fuse. Especially since the memories resurfaced last night before Alice rejoined me in bed. I took a seat next to Sven who was leaning back on his forearms. "Do you think I should tell her?"

"Can you?" he asked, furrowing his brows. "I mean, you were only able to tell just one person about what happened and you never spoke a word about it since. Evan and I just happened to be at the same school at the time so we know."

I looked at my hands thoughtfully. "I guess I could tell her..."

"I highly doubt that," snorted Sven. "Even up until now, you have not told me anything about that event. I mean I got the majority of the story but the details? Those are as much of a mystery to me as it is to the entire school."

"As if they ever cared to know my side of it," I replied hotly.

"Dude, who are you and what have you done to my bro Tyler Gray?" he said in mock shock. He laughed. "Since when did you care about what everyone else thought about you? Look at it this way. The people who are with you now are the only ones that truly matter. Everyone else is just cheap condoms. You know? The ones that easily break and let you wake up one morning saying hello to a life full of diseases."

"God, you are gross," I chuckled.

"Thank you," he said happily.

I know Sven and I don't really seem all that close most of the time, but that's purely because I'm always too angry. He knows how to stay away. But just like now, he reminds me that he was one of the only people on my side. As perverted and shallow as he may seem, he's an awfully good friend.

And I'm never going to tell him that. 

“Although, I do think that it’s quite right to tell her, my only concern is you, since I don’t think you’d even be able to get a word out before you start ruining all the furniture within your reach like some sexually frustrated ape.”

“You have the most innocent analogies,” I commented dryly.

He patted my back. “It is my job to make people uncomfortable.”

“So why were you in such a bad mood earlier?”

His expression soured. “I’m supposed to pay a visit to a gorilla. You know, the one living across from you?”

“Really? Your mother still hasn’t given up on that?”

“Still hasn’t given up on me, to be more precise. Stubborn woman. You have to admire her persistence though,” he said.

“And you’re here because?”

“Hasn’t Alice told you?” he said, looking at me curiously. “I asked her to pay a visit with me. Well, not exactly with me, since she’ll be arriving there two hours before I do. I just needed at least someone to keep me sane while I endured the presence of some…whatever the hell that creature is made up of.”

“You really don’t like her do you?”

He grimaced, “That’s an understatement. I can’t stand her. Ever since the day she sent me to the hospital and ruined my handsome face just for hitting on her, it has just been a relentless war between us. It became worse due to our lovable parents trying to hook us up, which by the way is by far the stupidest and the most disgusting thing I could ever imagine happening. I mean forget imagining it, because that would give me fucking nightmares till the day I die! And—“

“Okay, okay, I get it!” I said. I knew he was capable of continuing this for hours.”So where’s Alice?”

“Right here,” she said, suddenly passing us wearing nothing but a towel over her naked body. “Alice, what the fuck? Why are you naked?”

“I took a shower,” she said, looking like she had no idea why I was getting worked up about this.

“You do NOT walk in a room full of three guys while wearing nothing but a towel!” I hiss, reaching her in seconds and wrapping her up with a blanket. Her hair was still wet as well as some parts of her exposed skin but I thought nothing of it.

I heard Sven whistle and I glared at him murderously, all previous thoughts about our friendship flying out the window, replaced by an overprotective urge to hide Alice.

“Damn. Why is it that the two people who are exceptionally my type, are the ones that are already dating each other,” he sighed dramatically. “But hey, if you’re up to a threesome, either of you can call me any time. Well, except for Mondays.”

“Shut the fuck up Sven!” I growled, I turned my attention back to Alice, “And you! How many times do I have to remind you to be more conscious of your gender?”

“But… I forgot to get my clothes,” she said timidly. Okay. This is Alice. And the word “timid” is one of the many words I know that do not describe her. I then realize it was because I was still holding her against me. I had unconsciously put her in a possessive embrace as if to shield her from Sven’s perverted line of sight earlier. “Uh sorry,” I say awkwardly, letting her go. Her eyes suddenly shot up to my face. “Why are you letting go?”

“Because…I dunno, cuz this is freaking embarrassing?” I muttered.

“But I like your hugs,” she pouted. See? Shy? Haha. Please.

I tried to pry her off me but it proved to be more difficult, not because of any lacking in strength but it was because every time I try to make her budge, the blanket starts slipping off. I groaned. “Fine. I’ll hug you later.”

She stared at me. “When is ‘later’ going to be?”

I blushed. “I dunno. Before you go over to Sera’s? Maybe?”

She brightened and smiled happily. “Can I get a kiss too?”

“You’re re—“ I was about to say but then I remembered that we weren’t alone in the room. I glanced at Sven (Evan still snoring away happily) and he gave me an amused smile. “This may be the first time I’ve seen you act so adorable Ty.”

I growled while I felt my cheeks color.

“Well, while watching the two of you flirt is fun and all, Alice really must hurry and get dressed.”

“Sorry, Sven.” Alice smiled and took her clothes before hurrying out to the bathroom.

“Forget what you saw,” I frowned at Sven. He looked at me innocently. “Which one? You blushing or Alice’s rockin’ hot bo—Ok, ok, uh, please put down Evan… and the um mattress.”

I slowly calmed down and brought down my best friend along with the mattress.

“Geez. Relax dude. It was a joke.”

Alice Anderson

I went over to Sera’s with a sour frown. Tyler didn’t give me my hug, promising to give it after I come back home. Although I was disappointed, I couldn’t really get mad when he looked so red. Last night’s make out also helped me get in a better mood as I rang the neighbor’s doorbell. It made me lessen my doubt for his feelings for me. I know I have a bad habit of not expecting anything from anyone, and I know that I still have this doubtful voice in my head telling me that what Tyler feels for me is only temporary, that he’ll leave me soon… and I’m aware that that kind of thinking is insulting to Tyler…But right now, that voice was starting to thin down into a mere whisper instead of the constant and loud nagging in my head.

The door opened. Expecting to see Sera, I brightened up my expression, ready to say hi only to be surprised by the appearance of Greg. "Um,how may I uh help you?” he asked hesitantly, squinting his eyes in a common manner of recognition and familiarity. I blinked, “I’m here for Sera.”

Suddenly, his sister bumped her hip against him forcefully, moving him aside. “Hi! I’m Kacey!”

I smiled and introduced myself. “Come in, I’ll call Sera for you Greg, you lead her to the living room.”

Greg rolled his eyes at his sister and gave me a friendly smile. “My name is Gregory, but everyone calls me Greg. So you’re an Anderson?”

“Yeah, blood related to the rich bastards who own that giant house in this neighborhood.”

He whistled. “Must be nice. Hey, uh this isn’t a pick up line okay? But you look really familiar. Have we met before?”

I appeared confused. “No. It’s my first time seeing you.”

“Oh, okay. My bad. Must’ve been a mistake,” he said. “So you’re friends with Sera?”

“Uh-huh. Are you related to Sera?” I asked.

“What? Ah no,” he chuckled. “My sister is really close with her and she was dying to tell her something about her Japanese comics and stuff.”

“Mangas,” I nodded.

“Yeah. That. Come in, I’ll show you to the living room.”

Once I was seated, I was greeted with a woman whom I assumed to be Sera’s mom. “Why hello dear, I’m Dian. Are you a friend of Sera’s?”

“Hello Dian,” I said. It wasn’t uncommon for mothers to introduce themselves with just their first names. It just gave you no choice but to call them by their given name because being called anything else sometimes makes them feel quite old. “I’m Alice Anderson—“

“Oh! You’re that young lady who’s currently residing with the Grays! No wonder you looked familiar. I used to live in the house near the Anderson’s and I used to see you quite a lot. My, what a lovely young woman you’ve become. No wonder you’re the second Gray’s fiancée!”

I blinked in shock. No fucking wonder Sven didn’t want to go here. Sera’s mother seemed like she knew almost all the gossip and happenings in the entire neighborhood.

“Wait, Tyler has a fiancée?” Greg sputtered. “It’s the first time I’ve heard of this!”

Dian looked smug. “Well it’s not really—“

“Moooom! Puh-lease stop,” Sera said, appearing with Kacey. Dian frowned. “Sera fix your hair. You have a guest here and the Wilsons are coming over in an hour or so. And Sven will not find that look appealing.”

“I don’t care what he thinks,” she muttered. Her eyes finally landed on me and she beamed a smile. “Barbie!”

I made a face. She laughed as she approached me. “Sorry. So what’s up?”

“Oh, I just wanted to ask you some stuff about—“

“Sven’s coming here?” Greg suddenly said, turning swiftly towards his sister, “You never told me about this!”

“Oh relax. I thought it was about time you got over the—“

Greg growled. “It was just yesterday!” It was the first time i had ever seen the goofy Greg look pissed. “I’m leaving,” he told Kacey, stomping like a kid.

We watched him reach the door. Kacey sighed. “Big brother, you wouldn’t want me to talk to Sven about what you read last night, right?”

Greg froze. “K-Kacey!” His face was bright red. His sister placed her hands on both hips, giving her brother a firm look. “I don’t want to find you going through my stuff ever again, so face your stupid problem and get over it.”

Greg looked absolutely miserable.

Sera brought us upstairs in her room. It was very feminine, with a lilac theme. She had a whole bookshelf full of different genres. I saw the thick classic volume of Sherlock Holmes, the old Percy Jackson series along with its fat sequels, the genius Harry Potter series…Damn this girl could read. There were also many others I couldn’t recognize. We sat on her carpet, me sitting adjacent to a sulking Greg. Kacey settled on the bed, reading some Japanese comic.

“So Alice, how’s Tyler doing?” Sera asked.

“He’s fine,” I replied. “He’s staying in the house with Evan.” I casually dropped the name into the conversation and gt an immediate response from Sera. She stiffened and her eyes sparkled. “Really?” she asked, “So how long is Evan staying this time?”

“About the whole summer I think.” Sera grinned happily. I guess it’s safe to assume that Evan’s not in a one-sided love. It was so obvious.

“I still don’t get how Tyler can spend so much time with him. I mean, he shoos us all away and yet he keeps a zombie with hi—“ the rest of Greg’s words were muffled by a pillow that was planted on his face. Sera smiled sadistically, “Don’t insult him,” she warned.

Greg huffed. “I wasn’t going to! I mean, I’m also good friends with Ev, but he’s always asleep. I don’t understand how Tyler can have fun hanging out with him.”

“You’re just jealous ‘cause everybody refused to hang out with you today,” Kacey interrupted.

“Shut up,” Greg pouted. “They were all busy…” He turned to me, “Where do you live Alice?”

“Around…” I said. I didn’t like telling stuff about myself. “But I’m currently staying at my beloved’s place.”

“Beloved—You mean Ty?” Greg’s eyes widened. “Wait, you’re really his fiancée? Dian wasn’t lying?”

I nodded happily. “Tyler was very much against the engagement, well it’s not exactly official, but now I’m his girlfriend.”

“No way!” Kacey joined in, “I can’t imagine Tyler acting like a gentleman, let alone a boyfriend! Dammit, I always hoped he’d get together with Evan…” The rest of us shot her strange looks. “What? They look cute together.”

“Uh, Kacey, do NOT even dream of it. I won’t ever allow that to happen. And you better stop, Alice doesn’t look happy,” Sera said.

Kacey glanced at me and paled. I wasn’t really aware of what expression I had on my face because all I could think of was that rubbish she spouted. “Alright, forget what I just said,” Kacey said meekly.

Sera nodded. “Evan’s mine.”

I glanced at her in surprise. She was very open about it.

“I really don’t get what you see in him,” Greg grinned. “I mean he’s almost always out cold.” He was back to the regular smiling Greg.

“Few people see him for what he truly is,” Sera huffed. “You may see a boring zombie but all I could see is a sweetheart. Once he’s over his genophobia there will be nothing between us.”

“You’re talking as if your feelings will be reciprocated,” Greg challenged, raising a brow. Sera flushed. “Well I’m prepared to make him fall for me. So just shut up and tell me what it is you have against Sven. I mean, I can list a large number of things to have against him but you’re not me. You’re Greg. Mr. Happy Smiles and Optimism. What did he do to get under your skin?”

Greg’s face turned a violent shade of red. “T-That h-has nothing to do with you.”

Kacey sighed, “It’s because yesterday, Sven was messing with everyone after we all found out tha—“

“KACEY!” Greg yelled, pouncing on her. She screamed under him, desperately trying to get away from Greg’s tickling hands. “HAHAHA—OK I WON’T SAY ANYTH—HAHAHAHA!!!”

He sighed in relief, avoiding Sera’s curious stare. She decided to give up and turn back to me. “So, what brought you here Alice?”

“Sven asked me to.” That brought everyone’s attention. “You mean this whole time, you knew the bastard?” Sera asked. “Oh my God, did he molest you!?” Sera asked.

“Very funny Sera,” Kacey said, “Stop being so mean to Sven. He’s still has some decency intact you know.”

“You’re just defending him because he basically fulfilled your yaoi dreams. Perfectly hot and bisexual? Why wouldn’t you?” she said sarcastically.

I didn’t really want to comment, so I stirred the conversation back on its track. “He didn’t want to be alone with you while your parents were shipping you two, so he made me pay a visit before he does so that it won’t look too suspicious.”

“Why is Sven so scared of you?” Greg wondered. Sera grinned. “Because I beat him up when we were kids. Although you have to hand it to him, he didn’t even lift a finger on me even when I went for his face.”

Aw. Sven really did have his sweet side.

“See, I told you he’s still decent!” Kacey said.

“Me? Decent? My reputation must be going downhill for you to even think that.” We all turned to find Sven Wilson standing by the door frame. He smiled at the startled expressions of Sera and Kacey. His eyes landed on me and he grinned. I smiled back. And then he saw Greg who looked like he saw a ghost.

“Oh, hey man,” Sven greeted. He settled down beside Greg casually.

“Why are you here?” Sera sneered.

“To see your horrible face and deal with your shitty personality,” Sven replied smoothly. The tension was very visible between these two. Sven wasn’t kidding when he said they hated each other.

“How’s your visit so far sweetheart?” he asked me, “Did that awful gorilla hurt you?”

“Keep talking blueberry nose.”

Sven’s eyes glinted dangerously. “Well then I will, flatboard.”

Sera looked murderous.

“Guys, stop it,” I said getting tired of their childish banter. “You’re acting like stupid brats.” Everyone in the room seemed surprised at my tone. Sera and Sven looked at each other contemptuously before looking away and apologizing to me.

“How long are you staying here?” I asked Sven. He leaned back. “Until my mother decides to leave,” he sighed. He looked at me with pleading eyes, “Please stay with me Alice. Don’t leave me alone with her.”

Sera decided to ignore that, Kacey looked like she was very engrossed in what she was reading. I glanced at Greg who was frozen on his spot. “But Greg’s with you now.”

Sven looked bored, but he shrugged. “Fine. Although you’re more beautiful, I guess having Greg here with me isn’t so bad.” I keep forgetting how handsome Sven is because his handful personality usually shrouds it. But with him in a very lazy and casual position, he could’ve looked like he was posing for a photoshoot.

He slung his arm over Greg’s shoulder, making the boy blush terribly. “So, why are you here?”

“I-I uh.” Greg was stuttering so bad that he couldn’t deliver any comprehensible words.

“Dude,” Sven said worriedly, “Are you alright? You’re starting to feel feverish.” Sven brought his hand to his forehead and frowned. Greg jerked back and pushed him away in the process. “What the hell?” Sven demanded.

“J-just sh-shut up!” Greg yelled, looking so confused and flustered before bolting for the door. This time Kacey didn’t try to stop him. Sven just sat in confusion. He looked at me and asked, “What just happened?”

“It’s all your fault, Sven,” Kacey sighed.

“What do you mean it’s my fault?” he cried indignantly. “I didn’t do anything.”

“You probably did some shit to him when you were too busy admiring yourself,” Sera said, though she looked over her window worriedly, most likely watching Greg running in the street.

“I didn’t!” he said.

“You did,” Kacey and I said in unison. “After your little prank on him yesterday, he has been acting weird,” Kacey said.

“I don’t think he knew that you were joking Sven,” I said.

Sven looked confused. He looked very troubled. It was the first time I’ve seen him without his cool indifferent and flirty façade. “But Greg doesn’t care about someone’s sexuality. He said so himself,” he said.

“I don’t think that’s the issue here…” I said.

Kacey nodded. “Last night, I caught him snooping through my stuff. He was sitting with a very red and troubled face while holding one of my books.”

“OMG…You don’t mean…” Sera said.

“He was reading one of my boy love comics.”

Everyone, including Sven came to the same conclusion I did, and all I could say was, “You better take responsibility Sven.”

Sven cursed and ran out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
2.9M 42.2K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
681K 44.8K 54
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...