Little Brothers Are Sacred (N...

By xstardux

When Namikaze Minato died, he did not only leave the village his son. He also left behind his daughter, Hikar... More

Little Brothers Are Sacred (Naruto Uzumaki Story)
Chapter 1: Returning Back To Konoha
Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams?
Chapter 3: The Return Of The Namikaze Princess
Chapter 4: Namikaze vs Hatake
Chapter 5: The Sadist Known As Ibiki
Chapter 6: The Written Exams
Chapter 7: Blood Over Love
Chapter 8: Beginning The Forest Of Death
Chapter 9: A Sick Feeling
Chapter 10: Making A Difference
Chapter 11: The Preliminaries Begin
Please Read
Chapter 12: Watching Over Sasuke
Chapter 13: The Snake Returns
Chapter 14: Kunoichis Of The Leaf
Chapter 15: No Room To Judge
Chapter 16: The Underdog Will Win
Chapter 17: The Arrogance Of A Shinobi
Chapter 18: The Loss Of A True Ninja
Chapter 19: The Closet Pervert Or The Open Pervert
Chapter 20: The Consequences of Life
Chapter 21: Training With The Uchiha(s)

Chapter 22: The Fourth Hokage's Legacy

2.2K 175 51
By xstardux

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure- Training Grounds

Biting his thumb, he placed his palm on the ground.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

A puff of smoke appeared and the blonde blinked in confusion when he saw nothing. He moved his hand out of the way, revealing a tadpole.

"Alright!" He cheered.

"Wrong!" His sensei cut in.

"Why!?" Naruto demanded in irritation.

"How many times do I have to tell you!?" Jiraiya called out in frustration. "This is a tadpole, not a toad!"

"Take a good look!" Naruto shouted, pointing towards the squirming tadpole. "See? It's sprouted legs!"

"I said it's wrong! Do it again." Jiraiya called out, crossing his arms in irritation.

"Damn it." Naruto cursed. "Isn't there an easier way to do this?"

"Idiot! There's no such thing as shortcuts for ninjas!" The Sannin shouted back.

The two shouted back and froths, but right as Naruto was in the middle of his speech, he fell backwards, lightheaded.

Jiraiya sighed. "He's not there yet. And here I thought that Fourth's legacy would guide you through the finals." He stated, not aware that the boy could hear.

'The Fourth's legacy?' Naruto thought, right before closing his eyes and passing out.

Location: Konohagakure- Mountain Top

"Sasuke, one more time." The silver haired ninja demanded.

The Uchiha, placed his hands on his legs and panted. He then stood back up, his eyes brimming with determination. 

"Don't over-exhaust him Kakashi. The exams are tomorrow after all." Hikari stated, eyeing the state in which Sasuke was in.

Before either could say anything, the sound of a thousand birds filled the air. A loud collision followed after it and both shinobi looked at the destruction of the rocks with pride in their eyes.

"Great work Sasuke." Hikari praised, noting that there was even more damage than the first time.

Kakashi grunted in agreement. The Uchiha stepped backwards, admiring his work with a small smirk that was not visible to either of the two figures.

'I'm getting closer to my goal.' He thought.

Hikari looked over, noticing that the sun was now above her. 

"Are you two almost finished?" She questioned.

Sasuke and Kakashi turned to look at each other, and a silent conversation passed over them before Kakashi shook his head.

"No, we're gonna practice some more. You can go though, we'll meet you at the arena tomorrow." 

Hikari nodded, looking over at Sasuke. "If I don't see you before your match, good luck against Gaara. With this training, you will definitely hold your ground against him and do major damage."

This time Sasuke's smirk was visible as he basked in the Anbu's praise. 

"Thank you." He said back to her.

He wouldn't admit this to anyone, but over the past couple of weeks, she was a great help, especially in strengthening his Sharingan. He once tried questioning her on how she knew so much about the Sharingan, but she brushed off his question and he never got the chance to do so again.

~Flashback Begins~

"Chidori!" 

The blonde shielded her eyes as pieces of the rocks flew back at her. She carefully moved to avoid getting hit.

"Good job Sasuke. We'll take a small break for lunch." Kakashi stated.

"I'm not hungry." The Uchiha protested.

"We've been training for a while, you should get some food to fill your stomach and rest up. You need more chakra in order for us to practice this move again. I will be back, the Hokage needs to see me." Kakashi stated.

Sasuke grunted reluctantly, taking a seat with the mountain behind his back. He reached for his backpack pulling out two onigiri, which Hikari noted to be his favorite.

"Hikari, you stay here and make sure he doesn't attempt Chidori until I get back." Kakashi stated and left when he saw her nodding.

The two sat in comfortable silence while eating their lunch. They both finished fifteen minutes later, but Kakashi had not returned. The Uchiha sat up and stretched, placing his hands together to form the first seal.

"I don't think so." Hikari stated, appearing in front of him in a flash, a tight grip around his wrist.

She pulled apart his hands much to his irritation.

"Do you mind?"

She shook her head. "You're gonna put a strain on your body and you can't afford something like this two weeks before your final match."

Sasuke sighed. "I need to train. I need to be as prepared as possible."

The girl shook her head stubbornly. "At your level, you can only do the jutsu twice before you need to take a break and replenish your chakra. Kakashi's the one whose invented this jutsu and he can only do it four times maximum. You are very lucky to be in possession of the Sharingan or else you wouldn't even be taught this move." She chided.

"Then how do you know it?"

A small frown appeared on her face. "My father taught me the handsigns which I practiced until I learned it. I only use it if it's necessary because it's so unstable, but I've witnessed the Sharingan in works so it helps me control it a little better."

There was a look of irritation on his face at her words. "How the hell do you know so much about the Sharingan?"

For a minute Hikari was confused, until she realized the reason behind his emotions. He was frustrated that an outsider knew more than him about the Sharingan.

"When I was younger, I was friends with a Uchiha." She stated.

"Who?" Sasuke instantly demanded.

Hikari frowned. "It was a long while ago."

Millions of thoughts raced through Sasuke's head.

'Does she mean Itachi? If she was friends with Itachi, would she know where he is? Does she know his weak spots? Is she still friends with him?'

"Tell me." He demanded, his free hands gripped around her wrists tightly as he stared at her, his Sharingan now activated as he glared at her.

Her frown deepened and she forcefully moved her hands from his tight grip. 

"I'm not talking to you about this Sasuke."

"It's my clan that you're talking about!" He shouted.

Her blood boiled at his tone. How dare Sasuke try to make this about him especially when he jumped to the wrong conclusion.

"And it's my friend, my business. Not yours. I am not talking to you about this and if you ask again, I will stop training you right now. I'm afraid you need me more than I need you Sasuke. I know more about the Sharingan than anyone you can get your hands on at the moment, I am your best bet." She stated harshly.

Sasuke held his glare, but reluctantly backed away from her, realizing how true her words were.

Kakashi appeared fifteen minutes later and their training resumed. They acted the same as they always did, perhaps more tense around each other but it wasn't noticeable. That was how they acted throughout the rest of the month, never once did they address their argument and they probably never will.

~Flashback Ends~

Hikari gave Sasuke a small smile before nodding towards Kakashi and disappearing, leaving a puff of smoke behind her.

The blonde let out a sigh as she appeared in the town, walking in the direction of her home. For the past month, she has been training Sasuke non-stop with Kakashi, from five in the morning to midnight at times; it was exhausting to say the least.

"Eh Hikari-chan! Hikari-chan!"

The girl turned around just in time to see her little brother running straight at her. She took a few steps back as he skidded to a stop.

A small smile made its way onto her face at the sight of her sibling who she hadn't seen in a month. She silently wondered how his training with Jiraiya was going, she hoped he wasn't tainting Naruto's mind with his disgusting books.

"Hi Naruto, long time no see. How have you been?" She asked.

He beamed up at her. "I haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been?"

"The Hokage has assigned me to assist Kakashi in training Sasuke. I've been away from civilization this entire month." Hikari explained.

She noticed the way his smile faltered a little at the mention of Sasuke.

"That's no fair! Why does Sasuke get a Jonin and an Anbu?" Naruto whined causing Hikari to chuckle.

"Well you get one of the three legendary Sannins, that's even more impressive." The blonde commented.

"Oh yeah! That reminds me! Ero-Sennin told me that you got him to train me. Thank you!"

Before the girl could comment on her sensei's interesting nickname, Naruto wrapped his arms around her. She smiled at the gesture, noting that he came up to her shoulders.

"Hey Hikari-chan?"

"Yes Naruto?"

"Do you know what the Fourth Hokage's Legacy is?" He asked.

Hikari blinked in confusion at his words.

"The Fourth Hokage's Legacy?" She repeated in confusion.

"Yeah, yeah. I heard Ero-Sennin saying how the legacy will guide me through the final rounds." Naruto explained. He then narrowed his eyes at her. "Are you the legacy that's supposed to help me?" 

Hikari chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm not the legacy that he is talking about."

"Then what is?" Naruto questioned, frustrated that every person he has been talking to so far didn't have an answer.

The blonde shook her head with a hidden smile. "Try figuring it out on your own Naruto. Anyways, I have to go now. But good luck on your match tomorrow, I'll be supporting you the entire time."

That brought a wide grin onto his face. Almost everyone he's been talking to or heard from has been supporting Neji, so hearing her say those words was a big confidence boost.

"Thanks for believing in me." The statement was so quiet that Hikari wasn't sure if she heard right or not, but before she could ask, he ran off. "Bye Hikari-chan!" He shouted.

The blonde stared at his retreating figure, shaking her head softly, a fond smile on her face; her brother was a piece of work, but she was determined to stay by his side through it all.

Author's Note: 

I've actually had this chapter written for a long while. I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but the last chapter got about 90 reads with only 3 votes and 3 comments. Is it that hard to just click a button? My policy is that the more votes and comments I get, the more I update. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
148K 3.4K 11
Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki is a girl. She's not an idiot like she lets on, she knew of the burden she carried since civilians don't know how to keep the...
1M 28.1K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
978K 40.4K 36
The Fourth Hokage's body was never found, but they never suspected that was because he hadn't died. Minato Namikaze wakes up six years after the deva...