family (book three of the BFT...

By jordania101

BOOK THREE OF THE BFTP SERIES with so many weddings and baby's... we finally are a family, forever. More

honeymoon's
beach
boise
happy birthday
last show
happy birthday
writing music
growing
two babies
happy birthday princess
youtube dinner's
vidcon
disneyland with the family
thanksgiving
growing pains
miami
christmas eve
christmas
baby shower
finishing up
happy birthday lo
getting ready
4
meeting
shaker's and mover's
waddling around
smack your lips
musical bed's
trump
airplanes
first day of school
5
weddings
new houses
epiloge

meetings and doctor appointment's

34 0 1
By jordania101

Livi's POV

"Please fasten your seat belts, we are landing in LAX airport" The lady on the loud speaker said. I woke up Sofi and Levi as I buckled their seat belts. We got off the plane, grabbed the all our luggage then went into the van.

"Girls, and Jacob, all of you have a have a meeting with Simon" Broklynn said as we walked into a brown building. We walked into an office as Simon Cowell walks in.

"Hello girls, Sam and Jacob. Let's get started shall we?" He asked as we all sat down.

"Okay first Fifth Harmony, like what we did when you started writing Reflection, you will stay in a house together in LA while you write and record the new album" Simon said as the girls cheered.

"Livi, Bea & Jacob will be staying there as well, I think you guys can be mentors and helpers for each other as you write and record your albums" Simon said as Bea, Jacob and I gave each other a quick group hug.

"Jacob, you will be writing a lot, but not a lot of recording. You will also be touring a lot. We really want to get you out there, like Shawn Mendes. Maybe even a few colabs" Simon said writing a few things down.

"Bea, the little girl from XFactor! Right now I think you should just keep doing what your doing, the fans seem to love it" Simon said as Bea laughed at his XFactor remark.

"Livi! Congrats darling on your marriage to Sam. You are going to put an EP out of covers, that way we can really get a feel for what the public likes and dislikes" He said as I got nervous.

"Um Simon?" I asked him.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"As you know Sam and I love each other very much, and we are married. For many people they have babies after they get married. Sam and I wanted to start a family as soon as possible" I said

"I see" Simon said, losing his trail of thought.

"I'm pregnant" I said gaining confidence.

"Congrats! How are you going to tell the fans?" Simon asked me, smiling.

"Wait, your going to let me keep making music? I thought you would be mad" I said shocked.

"You guys are adults, and if Beyoncé can do it, I believe you can too" He said as we all got up.

"You guys are dismissed, here's the keys" He said throwing us the keys as we walked out.
We walked in front of the van as Big Rob unlocked it.

"Congrats baby mama! Big Rob, you need to keep Livi super safe, she going to be a mom!!" Broklynn said shrieking, giving me a hug.
I just laughed and got in the van. After a few minutes minutes of LA traffic we finally got to the house.

"Holy Shit! This is amazing! And huge!" I said as everyone laughed at me.

"Simon said this was the same house that One Direction stayed at for three weeks, they were the last one to use it" Broklynn told us as Camila and I freaked out.

"Since I'm the pregnant one I think I should get to pick out my room first!" I said with a smirk.

"Uh huh" The girls said as they rolled their eyes. We all picked our rooms and put away our clothes, finally relaxing on the couch.

@LiviMarie :
now I guess I have to go shopping with the hubby at BabiesRus!
* insert photo *

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Ally asked us.

"The baby and I think Allycat should cook for us" I said as Jacob and Normani agreed with me.

"Fine, only for jellybean" Ally said getting up.

"Who's jellybean?" I asked from the living room.

"My nickname for the baby" She said as she pulled out some chicken.

"Go ask Moni if she wants a Texas feast for dinner, will you?" Ally asked me as she ties her apron.

"Oh, and sure" I said walking into the living room.
I went over to Normani, who was on her phone.

"Do you want a Texas feast for dinner? Ally wants to know" I asked her, sitting down.

"YASSSSS, also your Twitter is blowing up" She said laughing.

"It is?" I asked, furring my brows and pulling out my phone. Normani just nodded in response.

"ALLY HOW LONG IS DINNER GOING TO TAKE? ALSO MONI SAID AND I QOUTE "YASSSS" ABOUT DINNER" I screamed from the living room. Ally came running in from the kitchen holding a spoon.

"Liv, did you really need to yell about dinner?" She asked, trying to act strict.

"Yes" I said laughing.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour" She said walking back into the kitchen.

"Imma take a nap, wake me up in an hour" I said walking up the stairs.

After my nap I went downstairs to see if Ally was done with dinner yet.

"Allycat is dinner done yet?" I asked walking into the dinning room.

"Yep! Can you call everyone in?" Ally asked me.

"GUYS AND GIRLS DINNER IS SERVED!" I screamed.

"Not like that! What am I going to do with you" Ally said as we all sat down. I went on Twitter before Ally could catch me.

@LiviMarie :
Living with 8 of my bff's, truly living da dream

"Olivia Rose put that phone away!" Ally said swatting my head with a towel.

@LiviMarie :
Also, so far today I've gotten yelled at for yelling in the house twice now, my phone taken and my head swatted with a towel all by the Miss @AllyBrooke #okmom #jklovemyallycat

I put my phone away and started piling my plate with food.

"Woah there, Liv!" Jacob said laughing.

"Hey buck-a-roo, I'm eating for two! That rhymed!" I said laughing. We all ate dinner then slowly filed into the living room.

"Anyone want to go swimming with me?" Bea asked us.

"Ooh me Beatree!!" I said excitedly.

"Go put on a swimsuit and meet me down here" She said as I walked up the stairs.
I put on a purple bikini and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I ran downstairs to see that almost everyone is in the pool.

"Babe you're getting a little bump!" Sam said excitedly.

"I'm only 10 weeks, it's not that big" I said as I jumped in. Jacob kept throwing Bea in and Dinah played Beyoncé.

"Sorry to kill the fun, but I have a doctor's appointment early in the morning so I'm going to go to bed" I said as Sam and I got out. I went up stairs and took a quick shower, then I went off to bed.

I woke up and started to wake up Sam, like the good wife I am.

"Sam, you gotta get up. We have a doctors appointment, remember?" I said shaking him.

"Good morning beautiful" Sam said giving me a hug.

"Who are you and who took my husband?" I asked laughing.

"You are so funny, I'm going to make breakfast" He said going downstairs.

"I was just teasing!" I said as I followed him downstairs. Lauren decided she wanted to go to the appointment with us to see the baby so we all ate, said goodbye to the others and then we were off.

"Livi Pottorff" I told the secretary.

"Right this way M'am" The lady said as we followed her.

I sat on the bed and lifted my shirt while waiting.

"Hello Mrs. Pottorff, today we will listen to the heartbeat" The doctor said as Lauren held one hand and Sam held the other. We heard weird noises while the doctor had a confused look on his face,

"Mrs. Pottorff, you are having twins"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
45.5K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
1.2M 32.8K 48
(Completed) Lauren is having a hard time dealing with the sudden death of her husband. She tries to stay strong for their daughter, but keeping it to...
362K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)