My Family (Creepypasta x Read...

By DreamLike-Realities

Since you were five, you have always been a famous YouTuber. I know, it seems like you are to young, but who... More

My New Home
The Proxies
Some New Pastas
First Kill
Unsuccessful Video?
Who is Darken Justice?
Why Do You Care?
Another New Pasta?
Rose
Eyeless Jack
Mae Withered
The Vacation (Day 1)
The Vacation (Day 2)
The Vacation (Day 3)
The Vacation (Day 4)
The Vacation (Day 5)
The Vacation (Day 6)
Four Years Later
Emily
The End
Might Wanna Read? Idk

The Vacation (Last Day)

4K 138 1
By DreamLike-Realities

Today is the last day of the vacation. We have been packing all day. Most of us are happy to go home, really. It will be nice to see the mansion again. I miss the place.

It's about 10:30. We leave in a half hour. I'm happy, Jeff's happy. Everyone's happy. At least, I think so. Darken might not be. I'm not sure about Rose. Mae should be happy. Unless I'm wrong and in the only one that's happy. Oh well, I guess.

~~~~(Darken's pov)~~~~
I'm not sure about the others, but I really, really want to leave! I know I don't have many emotions, but I really miss the mansion. That's kinda my home now.
~~~~(Rose's pov)~~~~
I know, I don't talk much, but I do miss that mansion. I don't talk to any of the other Pastas, but, that is my home. I hope to leave soon.

~~~~(Slender's pov)~~~~
We are all getting read to leave right now. How I wish to be back at the mansion.

((A/N: once again, another short chapter. Ran out of ideas! Sorry!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.2K 61
So you did the thing you've always done. The thing that you do best. You ran. - - - - - - - - - This is a reader!teenager!xTF2 fan fiction cause I ca...
21.7K 894 31
The Pizzaplex. A large place full of child entertainment, its dark past buried. But when you get accepted to design the animatronics, you uncover bur...
16K 681 11
๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šœ [๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š โœ”๏ธ] [๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ...
229K 10.5K 56
You're a 3 foot puppet living in a wonderful puppet world. What tales will you write? Surely nothing will go wrong! [*Please note that this story is...