Pure Love ! Muslim story.

By happylifeNeha

Asalamualikum! This is a new Story Pure love. This Story dedicates On My Best friend Zainab. Here are the... More

Pure Love (1)
Pure Love (2)
Pure Love ( 3)
Pure Love (4)
Pure Love (5)
Pure Love( 6)
Pure Love (7)
Pure Love (8)
Pure love ( 9)
A/N
Pure love (10)
Pure Love ( 11)
Pure Love (12)
Pure Love (13)
Pure Love (14)
Pure love (15)
Pure Love (16)
Pure Love (17)
A/N
Pure love (18)
Pure Love (20)
Pure Love (21)
Pure love (22)
Pure love (23)
Pure Love(24)
Pure love ( 25)
Pure Love ( 26)
Pure love (27)
Pure Love ( 28)
Pure Love (29)
last Part Of Pure Love.

Pure love ( 19)

1.8K 100 1
By happylifeNeha

we went down stairs ammi and abu we talking in themselves , " Ammi , Abbu !" Zainab uttered .

They turned around the female voice .They stood stunned looking at zainab , I gave a smile to them , Zainab went and hugged ammi " Ammi Aslamualikum ."

" Walikumusalam .." Tears rolled around ammi's cheeks she hugged her back tightly .

" Beta How could this be ?" Dad asked .

I gave a sign by my lord . i smiled widely , That creepy smile didn't stop to go away..

" Beta I missed you !" Ammi cried .

" Ammi Am back everythings will be right ." Zainab moved apart .

" Beta you won't know we had a big roblems with your parents ." Dad said .

" Dadaaa i will Talk to them , Now stop crying . I want smiling facing . " I was admiring her stupidity crossed my hand on my chest. she was jumping here and there to make ammi and abbu happy .

Lol! she amazing , My hearts beat for this idiot . Always from day one from I saw her for the first time

" Arafath !" zainab splashe water on me and rolled out off laughter . " See your face !" She bursted .

" Wait and watch ! I ran back of her took the jug kept on the table ." You wait and watch baby !" i said running behind her , She rolled of laughter .

" You can't catch me arey arey !" She stood on the sofa . and showed me thumbs down .

"Baby am an athlete you cant chalenge me babay . " I pointed my finger to me . I Know she was very bad at running .

I Jumped over and caught her and we fell like a thud on the ground of the sofa .

she was upon me with hair fell on my face . i moved her hands gently . she breadth hard with a  shock .

We made an eye lock to each other gustures .

I smirked ." Lady I  said you ! You wont win this Mr Arafath Shiekh Ansari ." I laughed .

She stood Up ! " I-I-I-----Did-nt mean-n that-t " She moved back . I went forward and kissed her Hard . And left soon I laughed and she still In shock .

" Mrs Zainab Ansari..You are mine only mine ." I went to my room .

I dozed out in sleep soon .

**************************************

Tazeen's Pov .

" baby Zainab You don't know what have you done ? You are such fool . You went to Zainab and thought will say him truth hahahahahahahuh lol! he won't beleive you ! now you are ruining your life . Wait by tomorrow's funtion . Booom !" I laughed

" babay Thats Great !" Sohail smirked .

***********************************

Sara's Pov

" they want us first !" Idiot smirked .

" Idiot ! No Not us first ! First them ." I said rolling my eyes .

" Oh Really..." He cameon me i was lying on the bed . he caged me . " I Just wanna let you know when rigth time comes then I won't even leave yu if you say no too . Think ." He smiled .

I breadth Hard looking him staring , Allah ! I will get mad on his indirect talk . What should I want to do Now ? Lord Its every girls dream for her husband , This idiot fullfilled my dream . This idiot came an angel to my life .

" Why tears ? Its ok If yo---" I cut off it kept my fingers his lips .

" With pleasure love !" I said smiling at him .

" baby I Know When Right times comes ?" he stared .

" Whenever my Love is ready thats a right time ." I said and wincked .

" Baby seducing me ?" He flicked .

" Haha lol!" I gigled .

" Not now baby after sometime baby be ready that time." He wincked .

" With pleasure ." i smiled and kissed on his cheeks .

then he wrapped me in his muscular arms and made me comfortable , My head was on stucked up to his chest . he dozed off to sleep .

I giggled . I made a right decision for marrying him . I never knew my life would go in such a dream land . I loved In the dream world am in Now . He filled me with everything that a girl wants . people say no one is perfect but I have a perfect man with me . people are wrong . I am perfect with him . I wrapped my hand around his Chest and fulled on the duvet and dozed off to sleep .

*******************************

Zainab's Pov .

I went to room thinking how to spill out the truth off the Tazeen But I have to wait when the right times comes , I have to act as I don't know her . he is throwghing up a party tomorrow . I feel Something is bad is gonna bad happen , I Made wadhu And stood on the praying mat and raised my hands " Allah Hu Akbar " .

I prayed my prayer and then I raised y hand for making dua's .

Ya Allah You the Almighty Of All , Greatest Of All . Ya Allah Please show me the right path , I don't wanna my life ruin , I can't stay without my Love . Ya Allah please help me . MAke things right Allah .

I made my dua's and went on the bed slept on the either side of the bed , I turned and faced him , I closed my Eyes and dozed off to sleep .

***********************

Nadira 's Pov ( Our friend Lives in U.S )

" Ammi am coming to India today. I AM soo happy to hug Zainab , I can't wait any longer after Sara informing she is alrigth ." I said ammi

" Beta But You just got the best job offer na?" Ammi concerning voice .

" Ammi this job is nothing infront of our friendship , Our friendship is on top of the world ."

" Beta just because that Girl Low...." Ammi almost uttered she always do after she married to her love .

" Ammi Enough ! they love each other , nothing is bad ok . its me and and my friends who wanted this so went to the step for thier marriage ." I was angry .

" Beta !" I know all moms loves their child for working in a good job amd get settled .

" Ammi nohting tickets are done now am coming to attend zainab get well party ." I said and disconnected the vedio call .

I pushed of the things in my bag , PAcked it , I put on my abaya and a scraf and drove to airport .

I borded the Plane and sat in the business class seat .

And the plane took off to India .

Cant wait to hug Zainab and Sara tightly .

And  asking when will my I will be an aunt to both Kashif and Arafath . I gigled in happiness,

********************

Maryam's Pov .( The girl lives in Germany . Our best buddy )

" Ya Allah ! Sara Are You serious ! OmY God ! Damn Zainab AAAAA" I screamed in Happiness . Am right away tickiting the plane now and reaching tomorrow wait ." I disconnected .

I ran to my closet  took out my bag threw things in my bag . and rushed to the airport on the spot and sat in my private plane and flew off to India .

Litsening music party all night  music , I was excited to give Zainab and ARafath A super suprise and a small suprise to faraz ( Maryam Got engaged with Faraz .)

I gigled and dozed to sleep .
***************

So My Best friend ?

how Is My Arafath and Zainab?

- I Love them , I Love the couple , Wish You are always Together ! Love you Couple !!!!

Arafath_s  And sania936

Shine in The Stars Couple . :)

Love you my bestie Zainu ............

Hey I such an idiot I got emotional !

So do comment and Vote on my chaps .

And wait Love you all My readers ,

And You know I was litsening to the music which i love to the top of the world on full volume . While writing Arafath and Zainab's pov . Lol ! I got mad at that time . And My Music gave my words to write some sentenses .

Hahahahahahuh Thats long , As promise the next chap will come I wish , but that will take some time longer . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 48 15
"I'm not that evil," said Zainab rolling her eyes. "But you aren't that innocent either are you, Zeenab?" said someone behind her. ~~~ Enters Zainab...
68.6K 4.8K 44
{Book Two: Abdallah series} Zara and Amir are cousins and have been best of friends since their childhood days. They're now grown up to adults. You...
2.4K 591 29
This story will tell us that it is not necessary that our first love is always true and it is not necessary that the one we love should also love us...
79.2K 3.5K 39
Both are Calm. Because they know anger leads to big destructions. Both are Strong. Because they know being weak leads to nowhere. Both are loving. B...