Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)

De blackdust

Amelia has been alone virtually her whole life. One day she gets a letter from her mum saying to go to the Cu... Mais

Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)
Chapter 1- past
Chapter 2- story
Chapter 3- hunt
chapter 4- smile
Chapter 5- game
chapter 6- deal
Chapter 7-shopping
Chapter 8- cliff
Chapter 9- wait
Chapter 10-return
Chapter 11-family
Chapter 12-time
chapter 13-sweet
Chapter 14- proposition
Chapter 15- rematch
Chapter 16-power
chapter 17- practice
Chapter 18-confession
Chapter 19-reaction
Chapter 20- soccer
chapter 21-plan
chapter 22- talk
Chapter 23- sisters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- call
chapter 26- desicion
chapter 28- Charlie and Sue
Chapter 29- we are vampires
chapter 30- la push
Author's note! MUST READ!
Chapter 31- plans for the big day
Chapter 32- shopping for the big day
Chapter 33- the big day
Chapter 34- home sweet home
chapter 35
chapter 36- News
chapter 37- Baseball
Chapter 38- Max's birthday
Chapter 39- first date
Chapter 40- details
Chapter 41- First day
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Choir
Chapter 44- Arcade
Chapter 45- Surprise
Chapter 46- note
Chapter 47- Hurt
Chapter 48- tears
Chapter 49- Gone
Chapter 50 - Comprehension
Chapter 51- Actions
Chapter 52-Fault
Chapter 53- Darkness
Chapter 54- Sense
Chapter 55- Revenge
Chapter 56- awake
Chapter 57
Chapter 58- apologies
Chapter 59- feelings
Chapter 60- Forever
Chapter 61- unexpected
Chapter 62- Answers
Chapter 63- complications
Chapter 64- Revelations
Chapter 65- Promise
Chapter 66- indecision
Chapter 67- Battle
Chapter 68- Victory
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 69- Farewell

chapter 27- back to forks

18.9K 189 21
De blackdust

Hi guys sorry i'm not updating so often! I'm sorry I'll try to update more!!!!!! Remember to vote comment fan tweet and like! All rights are to stephanie meyer.

Chapter 27-back to forks

***Amelia's POV***

I can't wait to leave wait don't get me wrong I love it here I mean I can't wait until we leave to go to grandpa's. He's my grandpa number two because he is younger then grandpa number one even through grandpa number looks older. I wonder what he'll think of me. I guess I'll have to kind of read his mind then. Right now I'm sitting next to Maxie. Maxie. I like that name I want to call him that.

Hey Max. I said telepathically.

Hey Amie what's up? As in why are you talking to me telepathically. He replied and then faced me.

Because I want to ask you something. I said simply.

Okay and what is that? He asked.

Can I call you Maxie? I said. He thought for a minute then shook his head. I waited for a response.

Why? He asked.

Because it sounds cute like you!!!! And I like it and I love you! I said. He smiled at that and he lit up.

I love you too. He said I lit up I love it when he says he loves me. I gave him a hug and then left my head resting on his shoulder. I waited for him to ask my question I was just about to say something but he answered it.

Yeah you could call me that I don't mind. He said I smiled at him.

Thank you Maxie. I said so Maxie and Amie we both have 'ie' on our names. OMG I just realised something! In Maxie when you remove the x and switch the a and m you get Amie! 

Anything for you Amie. He said. Mum and dad told us earlier that we are not going by plane and going by car. I bet I could get there faster through. We are going soon Aunt Alice needs a double check on things. Then mum and dad came in the room they smiled at us. I think that now uncle Em is pleased with me and Max because right now I am holding Max's hand and leaning on his shoulder. And he said we didn't even touch each other!

"We are going soon so make sure you have everything you need like shoes, a jacket etc." mum said we nodded and got up and left the room still holding hands. We went into the hall way and got our shoes I put them trying to remember how to do laces like Max taught me. I did it quite slowly being careful and not making a mistake. I felt that Max was gazing at me doing them after I was done I smiled at myself and then to Max.

"Did I do them right?" I asked.

"Yes you did now you don't have an excuse not to do them." he said I tilted my head to the side and thought for an excuse. Max was right I don't have one. Because even if I was in a rush I could use vampire speed.

"I know I don't." I said as I gave up he smiled and then Aunt Alice came in and threw two things at us. I could one and Max caught the other. It was two jackets I caught Max's and he caught mine. I gave him his and he gave me  mine, I watched him put it on and was just about to put mine on but he took it off me and offered to put it on for me. He slid it on and then he examined me in the meanwhile I examined him. He looks great, awesome. Hot. He didn't say anything so I decided to do a self check.

"Shoes and jacket? Check." I said it was useless doing that so I decided to check other things

"Max?" I said.

"Yes?" he said.

"Check." I said. What? I need him! I looked at him and he was confused for the first second and then he got it and smiled and held my hand. I don't think I need anything else...

"Ring?" I said and I looked at my left hand which Max was holding. It wasn't there I was about to freak out to where I had put it then I remembered. I let go of Max and went upstairs and into my room with vampire speed and opened my beautiful jewellery box I took it out of the compartment and then went back downstairs. It took me in a total of 1 second to do that. I slid it on whilst standing next to Max. I examined the ring for that it is the only thing I had, had for my entire life. The colour had faded a bit over the past few years but still had it's beauty. I then went back to my check list.

"Do I look decent?" I asked myself and looked in the mirror. I was wearing the skirt Aunt Alice got me last time I went shopping with her it came with a blue top which had stars on it as well but you couldn't see that.

"Yes I do." I replied to myself.

"Actually you don't look decent." Max said. I turned to face him and thought I don't look decent...? Well Max always tells me the truth so what he is saying is true.

"I don't? Shall I go change...?" I said and took a step towards the staircase. Max smiled and tightened the grip he had of my hand.

"Amelia you don't look decent because you look beautiful." he said. I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you, you too sweet AND you look very dashing yourself." I said truthfully. He had his arms around me and I felt secure. Like nothing could happen to me because he is here. I'll like to keep it this way- forever. After a few minutes we were called to say our goodbyes. I got out of his embrace he grabbed my hand and led me to the family room. When we entered first there was silence. I decided to do something I haven't done in a long time. 1 2 3 4 5 once I caught a fish alive 6 7-

"Amelia." my dad said. I resisted the urge to laugh.

"Yes daddy?" I said in my sweetest and most innocent voice. I saw him soften up at that and was about to say it doesn't matter but he snapped out of it.

"Please don't sing that." he said in a soft voice. I felt like laughing again but I didn't.

"But why?" I asked in the same voice. I looked into his mind and I could see what he wanted to say but couldn't.

"It's annoying." he said after a while.

"But I haven't sung it in ages!" I said my voice was going back to normal.

"True but still." he said.

"Didn't you miss it?" I said. He shook his head I read his mind and saw that he was relieved to not have heard in a while. Well I missed it. He smiled at that.

"Okay time for our goodbyes." mum said. Aunt Rose approached Max abd gave him a hug.

"Be good for your uncle and aunt okay? See you in a few days." she said and then gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't worry mum I will." he said. I smiled then Aunt Rose came to me and gave me a hug. After she gave me a look and said

"Don't be evil to Max." I couldn't help but just smile slyly at that. I'll only be evil to him to any means necessary and I'm not actually being evil I'm just getting my way.

"Okay I won't." I said im not making any promises through.

"And have fun I'll see you in a few days." she said and then went to mum and dad. Uncle Em was giving Max a hug now.

"See you son in a few days okay? Make sure you don't knock Amelia up I'm not ready to be a grandpa yet." he said. Max blushed and I glared at uncle Em the temptation of shutting his mouth was rising I was just about to do so but I began to feel calm very calm. I looked at uncle Jazz and gave him the thank you look. Then Uncle Em came to be and gave me a bear hug and lifted me off my feet. He put me down before he could suffocate me.

"I mean it when I say I'm not ready to be a grandpa yet." he said and gave me a stern look. I gave him you cannot be serious look. He smiled then the keyword from his sentence came to my attention. Yet. I ignored and told myself to worry about that in the future. I decided to play along so I said

"Whatever you say uncle Em if you are not ready you aren't." I gave him a wink and he froze. Surprisingly everyone started to laugh because they knew I was joking. He then walked away without saying another word. I smirked. After that everyone said their 'goodbyes' and see you in a few days' and the one that made me laugh 'don't be evil to Max.' It's not that I'm mean to him it's just how I am.We were just about to leave and then Alice danced in the room she was completely ready and had something in her hands. It was a camera. She faced me and Max we were holding hands and said

"Say cheese!" Me and Max looked confused but smiled. She took the picture with a flash.

"Aww! you two look soo cute!" She squealed I smiled at that and so did Max. She approached us and showed us the picture. She was right we did look cute. I got my free hand and messed up Max's hair making him look cuter before we left.

We left the house and headed for dad's volvo. Me, Max, Mum and Dad are going in there Ness and Jacob left earlier. For that they would take longer to get there. Grandpa and Aunt Alice are taking there own cars. We sat in I was sitting next to Max and in the middle and hit the highway.

"How long til we get there?" I asked after a while.

"About five or six hours." dad said. After that no one really talked. I decided to hum to myself. I started to hum the lullaby dad made for me. It was still so beautiful and I can't believe dad made it for me. Dad was smiling while he listening to me. He is probably happy I'm not sing that nursery rhyme. For about an hour I looked out of Maxie's window and at his hair. I was soon tired and fell asleep.

***Edward's POV***

Max and Amelia are now both asleep. Max has Amelia in his embrace. They seem perfect for each other. They are dreaming of each other too.

"They look so cute." Bella said. I looked at her and smiled.

"I know they are dreaming of each other too." I said. She smiled too.

"I'm so happy they have each other." She said, I nodded.

"I'm happy too." I said.

"You know in front of Charile at first they are going to be cousins." she said.

"I know for the first time they will have to treat each other cousins." I said.

"I wonder what Charile will say about her clearly we haven't told him anything." She said.

"Well we can tell him that we didn't say anything about her because she was born critically and probably couldn't make it or that she was adopted." I said. Bella thought for a minute.

"I think there would be a point that we will have to tell him." She said.

"I know." I agreed. Then I heard my phone ring I took it out of my pocket and it was Ness. I placed it against my ear and said

"Hello."

"Hey dad." She said.

"Are you there yet?" I asked.

"Yeah we are we just wanted to ring to see how long you are going to take." She said.

"We should be about an hour I'll call you when we get to forks." I said.

"Okay we are going to go to La push then see you dad."

"Bye Ness see you later." I said then the line went dead. After a while we reached the familiar city of Washington.

"It's feels good to go back on memory lane." Bella said.

"Not all memories were good." I reminded.

"If I never came here I would've never met you so whatever memories we have together are the best." She said. 

"We might want to wake up Amelia and Max soon we can show them where we met." I said. She nodded.

"I think Amelia and Max would like to see that." She said.

"I remember when we showed Ness-Reneesme the first time." I said. Well of course I know but that is beside the point.

"As I said memory lane." I smiled. We were about to enter the outskirts of Forks.

"I think we should wake them up now." I said. Bella nodded and turned around.

"Max, Amelia do you want to see Forks?"

****************************************************************************************************************

OKay, okay I know that it isn't much of a cliffhanger but the chapters will get better trust me. And I am also sorry that i am not updating a lot. I've got school which SUCKS!

Anyway I wanted to put a celebrity for Max and Amelia any suggestions?

I'll upload ASAP if I get 12 votes and 11 comments I'll get the chapter ready before hand so when  get what I want i'll update ASAP!

CYA

AMI IS OUT! XD

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

356K 12K 31
A teen with cancer for the third time hides her secret but stumbles into a bigger secret of werewolves at her new school. My name is Victoria and I'm...
397 40 41
Amelia has just started university. She writes her personnal diary through letters to her parents that she never sends. Go through her story, her ups...
3.1K 67 34
They were supposed to rule the kingdom together. They were meant to give up there life for each other. They were soulmates. A soul in two different...
6.5K 585 34
Alice has lost her family, her friends, and her social life. She gets a letter from her dead mother telling her to change schools. the particular sch...