Payback Sucks, So Do You!

By ClockworkLeo

I will give you hint, that douche bag that just ditched me, his own mate, for soccer practice is the guy that... More

*DISCLAIMER*
Chapter One: Rejected.
Chapter Two: Step One
Chapter Three: Crying for the Enemy
Chapter Four: Karaoke Night!
Chapter Five: The Human
Chapter Six: Sleepover!
Chapter Seven: Karma
Chapter Eight: Abba and Kisses
Chapter Nine: Game On
Chapter Ten: Freaking Hormones!
Chapter Eleven: Party Hearty
Chapter Twelve: All About Hanna
Chapter Thirteen: Rouges suck!
RECAP
Chapter Fourteen: Stake Out
Chapter Fifteen: Act Natural
Chapter Sixteen: The Doctor and Cinderella Are Here to Save Us!
Chapter Seventeen: Opps
Chapter Eighteen: Equivalent Exchange
Chapter Nineteen: Tristen's Tourney
Chapter Twenty: For Ole' Times Sake
Chapter Twenty-One: Double Trouble
Chapter Twenty-two: One Normal Night
Chapter Twenty-Three: Opps, they did it again!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Just a Dream?
Chapter Twenty-Five: Axel and His Band of Merry Hunters
Chapter Twenty-Six: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Winning
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Oh boy, Three A.M!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: KAAARROOKKEEEEEEE!!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine: There Is Always Room For Improvement!
Chapter Thirty: Coming to Terms
Chapter Thirty-One: GAMES!
Chapter Thirty-two: Catch Me If You Can!
Chapter Thirty-Three: All the useless knowledge you know!!!
Chapter Thirty-Four: Moon Prism Power!
Chapter Thirty-Five: Memory Lane
Chapter Thiry-Six: Illegally Blonde
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Return of the Hormones

Epilogue

4.2K 124 17
By ClockworkLeo

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, THE QUOTE TO END ALL QUOTES...

"I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"'

-Chandler Bing (<3) From FRIENDS

Payback Sucks, So Do You!

Epilogue: SO CUTE!!!!!

Five Very Long Years (for Beck) Later

"BECK GET OVER HERE! IT'S A LITTLE PERSON!" I exclaimed as I clutched my new baby son in my arms, "IT'S SO CUTE AND SMALL. And it's real. Like it's a thing! Like an actual living baby! Beck! Pay attention to me and your new son!" I yelled at him as he was looking at something on his phone.

"Yes, honey. I know it's real. You said this the last time with Misa." He replied.

"But he's so cute and wittle." I replied talking in baby talk, "Yes, you are! So cute! You're mommy's little prince charming aren't you?" I looked at Beck and saw he was smiling at his phone, "Oh I'm sorry is the birth of your son not important enough for you? Am I not important enough for you? Go f--er--frolik yourself!" I can not believe I almost dropped an f bomb in front of my little Grayekinz.

"I was really hoping the hormones would have gone away by now. Aren't the painkillers making you tired? You should really sleep, Evynne."

"I AM NOT TIRED! Wait, hold up. I was on painkillers for all that? Really? That was way worse than with Misa." I shuddered, "What does it feel like without painkillers?"

"You can find out with the next one if you want."

I stared at him, "Next one? NEXT ONE? YOU EXPECT THERE TO BE ANOTHER ONE? F THAT BUDDY! THIS FACTORY IS CLOSED! WE AGREED ON ONE AND THEN YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND SCREW UP! SO NO, THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER ONE!"

"I'm sorry, but look he's so cute!" Beck replied coming towards us, and I growled at him.

"Oh so now you want to see him? Well, tough luck Beck! He's mine you can go back to look at your phone."

I have been yelling since I got pregnant the first time, it seems only yesterday, even though it was like three years ago that I took the pregnancy test.

"I swear to God Beck if I am pregnant I'm going to kill you." I shouted at Beck. And he like usual just remained calmed and collected in a crisis that didn't involve me being in danger. Otherwise he lost his shit.

I looked at my phone, "Thirty seconds."

"Everything will be fine, Evynne." He came up and hugged me.

"Come on, Beck. Freak out a little. You can't seriously think we are ready to be parents?"

"I think we will be fine, Evynne. I think you need a little more confidence."

"I AM HAVE PLENTY OF CONFIDENCE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

He just gave me a sad smile, "Hey, there's always a possibility that you aren't."

I looked at him, "You really want a baby?"

"I mean I don't want to get my hopes up." The timer went off and I felt my stomach drop. "Oh shit." I picked up the test and stared. "FUCK ME!!!!!"

"I highly doubt that will help this situation."

"BECK SHUT UP!" I looked at him with a glare, "YOUR FAULT! YOU WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! I AM PREGNANT I HAVE A LITTLE PERSON LIVING INSIDE OF ME BECAUSE OF YOU."

"Evynne think on the bright side, we can name it after a fictional character." And that is how our baby girl's name was decided. Though Beck picked the first name.

"I was looking at my phone because Adora sent me a picture of Misa being really cute."

I suddenly got excited, "MY MISA BABY?!? I WANT TO SEE!!!" I exclaimed trying to get up. I picked the middle name, Sherlock. YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NAMING HER AFTER A CHARACTER I DON'T REALLY LIKE. ASSHOLE.

"Evynne just stay there. Misa and everyone will be over in a few minutes. God, I know female wolves are super hormonal after giving birth but I'm starting to wonder if there's another one in there."

I froze. "Don't even joke about that."

"Sorry."

"You should be."

Suddenly the door burst open and in came Adora, Dustin, Maddie, Eryx, Annabelle, Aaron, Tristen, Adora little ball of fire, Cally, and, "DADDY!" Shouted a little blonde toddler running towards her father, her brown eyes staring widely up at her favorite person. She is such a little daddy's girl.

I looked at Gray, "I'm going to be your favorite."

"MOMMY!" Misa was crawling her way up the bed and into my lap, "Auntie Maddie said you were 'spawning'. Are you okay?" I shot a glare at Maddie and she just shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But look!" I showed her Gray and she just stared at it. "This is your brother."

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Gray."

"No mommy, that's a color." She looked at Beck, "What's his actual name?"

"Gray Sebastian Pair."

That's another good story. Because Beck had beaten me at Monopoly (THE BLOODY ONE TIME I LOSE) he chose the name Misa to piss me off. But I mean I wanted to name the boy, Sherlock so I can't really complain. Only to remember that Sherlock is a girl's name according to the show so I yelled a lot until Beck caved and let her middle name be Sherlock.

"That's a long name. I'm gonna call him Sebby."

I smiled, Okay Misa may a daddy's girl but she is a little me. I looked back at Gray, "Please don't be like Beck." I whispered.

"I want to hold him!" Maddie shouted.

I held Gray closer, and glared. "Oh stop being such a Beck, Evynne. You were never possessive until you had kids."

I sighed and handed her Gray, "I am not possessive. That is Beck's job." I defended. "Stupid Alpha female."

So they began passing around my son and I tried so hard not to growl. But seriously I think I finally got maternal instincts, because I am so protective over Misa, and now apparently Gray.

This will be a fun future.

Suddenly the door bursted open again and my parents and Beck's parents entered. "Everyone get out! I want to see my grandson!" My mother shouted.

Eryx who was holding him handed him over and everyone passed him around again much to my disdain. Beck came over to me and held my hand and I squeezed it really tightly. "Ow Evynne! What the hell? You didn't even squeeze that hard when you were having him!"

"Stop being a baby, Mr. Beta."

"Stop being a baby, Mrs. Beta." He mocked.

"Wow, so mature."

"Says you."

"YOU KNOW WHAT BECK--"

Beck's mom interjected, "Okay, I think you two could use a little alone time with him." She placed him into his little clear box that they call a bed, my son deserves way better than that piece of shit! I really need to stop.

As soon as they all left, Beck pulled Grayson to the bed and sat on the edge. "We did a great job."

"Yeah we did!" We high fived.

"We should do this for a living."

"I said no more joking, unless your name is Chandler Bing then your jokes can go screw themselves."

"Can you believe that we started out hating each other and now we have two kids and can actually tolerate each other?"

"All because you had to go a reject me."

"Only because you said you didn't want a mate."

"I WAS LIKE TWELVE LET IT GO!"

He laughed and kissed my forehead, "You should probably sleep. I'm going to grab something to eat." He got up to go and turned back to me, "And don't even pretend you're not tired, you get loud when you are and if you get any louder you'll wake Gray up."

"FINALLY ALONE!" I cheered. I looked at Gray who was now awake much to my amusement, he knows how to piss of Beck. I love him. "Okay Gray, listen up. Gray Sebastian Pair, You were named after two of the most badass anime characters, one of which has a stripping problem but that is okay and hopefully you won't have one. But even if you do I will still love you. And some day you are going to find a Juvia, who will be totally obsessed with you or a Ceil if you are into boys, again fully supported, and I will be very sad but happy because you will be happy. But I swear to God, Gray Sebastian Pair if you even think about rejecting her or him, I will make your life a living hell, that's not even a Black Butler pun.

"Because even though everything worked out fine for your dad and I, that is still rare. And take it from someone who put on a brave face through the whole rejection thing, and I will tell you the one thing that I never told anyone else, your soulmate rejecting me made me hurt like a bitch and was awful. I know I put on a brave face, but I was still in pain. I was even scared, I was terrified, I had no idea what was going to happen to me. But I never cried, because there was no point in crying when you're in pain, it only let's pain win.

"'And that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.' But anyway to end this super long monologue of information that you definitely won't remember when you are older. Go find your destiny and live it to fullest. Find your fate, reach your goals, and live your dreams. Find your eternal adventure, find your Fairy Tail, your Hogwarts, your Host Club, your Institute, your swim club, whatever it is you want go for it. Unless it's breaking laws then don't. And always remember, if your sister falls in love with a serial killer, you need to let me know immediately." I kissed his forehead, "I love you, so much."

I laid down and closed my eyes.

When I woke up I saw Beck was feeding Gray and talking to him, so I pretended to still be sleeping.

"And remember Gray, your mother is completely insane, so is your sister, and your aunts and uncles, you are little surrounded by craziness. You will probably be insane, but hey we will still love you no matter what. Unless you go homicidal insane and then yeah we will love you but we feel really guilty about it. Anyways, because you are part Evynne I am going to quote my favorite book as a kid, 'we are all mad here' and you know paraphrasing and such, 'all the best people are', like your mom."

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME ALICE IN WONDERLAND WAS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK AS A KID!!!" I shouted causing him to jump which scared Gray causing him to cry.

"Jesus!"

"No, I'm Evynne."

He glared and me and I smiled back, "No but literally explains why you like me so much. God everything makes sense!" I looked at him, "What did you tell Gray-bae?"

"Gray-bae? Really?"

"It's so cute! Like him."

"Evynne seriously? You couldn't have let me have my moment of wisdom with my son." I looked at him and laughed.

"Like he is going to remember it."

"Really? Funny you should say that. Because I overheard the ending of yours."

"Yeah, well I need to bond with him because you've got Misa so I need one!" I held my arms out.

"Nope, go back to sleep."

"You go back to sleep."

He sighed, "Evynne..."

"Beck..."

He laughed, "You suck."

"So do you!"

Well I guess this is farewell.

I really enjoyed spending this time with each and everyone one of you.

OH WAIT! I ALMOST FORGOT. Since Evynne lives in my head, she has a message for all of you:

DEAR READERS,

Haha! It's in all caps, great! Anyways, I'm so happy you all read my story. Though I am a little creeped out you guys now know so much about my life. I have defiantly enjoyed all the comments that you guys wrote. Especially the ones that changed Vampireluver's mind about killing Beck off so I didn't have to get with that TAMAKI DEGRADING D-BAG, Axel. So thanks.

Also, not sure if you guys are actually reading this or not, but Again my story is over, but Tristen's isn't! So you can all go stalk him soon! YAY! But well, actually since he's a minor in his story that's probably not a good idea. But then again so was I when this all started...ANYWAYS! So Glad you all enjoyed and those who didn't enjoy it you can all go fuck yourself or something I don't even care.

I hope this taught you a lesson (though not sure what the lesson is...maybe like Awesomeness conquers all? Fate is cruel but still pretty cool beause things work out in the end? IDK) or introduced to you a new fandom or helped you get revenge on someone who wronged you (though I will not be held accountable for that) or even brightened your day. It sure made Vampireluver laugh a lot while writing it. I know she's too herish, so say this. But she had an awesome time writing this. So thank you guys for reading it. It always made her happy.

Okay emotional time over. I need a quote to end this...hmmm....well in honor of my daughter:

"I can't imagine a world without Light!"

"Yes that would be dark."

-Evynne Louise Fairway-Pair

(Beta Female, The most amazing person you will ever meet, and the offical alchemist of the Nightmoon Pack)

Bye guys, see you all eventually. Hopefully.

V----V Vampireluver23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.7K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
14.6K 131 32
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
838K 18.9K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...
1M 20.1K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...