[i] made to be together ↠ tre...

By killpowers

Tremaine and Jazelle have been friends/lovers since childhood. Tremaine became known as Trey Songz , and Jaze... More

Prologue.
Chapter One | Swim Good
Chapter Two | Complicated
Chapter Three | Don't Be Scared
Chapter Four | Up To You
Chapter Five | Love Lost
Chapter Six | The Real Her/Him
Chapter Seven | Stuck on Stupid
Chapter Eight | Love Without Tragedy
Chapter Nine | Simply Amazing
Chapter Ten | Dirty Laundry
Chapter Eleven | Still Got It
Chapter Twelve | Get It Over With
Chapter Thirteen | Do Ya Thang
Chapter Fourteen | Passion/Pain/Pleasure
Chapter Fifteen | Love and War
Chapter Seventeen | Forbidden Fruit
Chapter Eighteen | Can You Stand The Rain?
Chapter Nineteen | Forever Yours
Chapter Twenty | We All Want Love
Chapter Twenty-One | Doing It Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Two | Hate That I Love You
Chapter Twenty-Three | Moment 4 Life
Chapter Twenty-Four | Her
Chapter Twenty-Five | Say It
Chapter Twenty-Six | 1+1
Epilogue.
BONUS | Chapter Titles

Chapter Sixteen | We'll Be Fine

1.5K 51 9
By killpowers

- Adrienne -

Yup, it was her. She packed on a few pounds since the last time I've seen her, but she didn't change a bit. I made sure I stayed away from her because I didn't want a repeat of the Waffle House incident. Forrest brought me to the last stop, which was Trey motherfucking Songz.

"Well, aren't you gonna say something?"
Forrest asked me.

"We've already met." he said.

"Oh...anyway T you've seen mommy? I'm hungry." Forrest rubbed his stomach.

"She's not putting out the food yet, you know only half of the people are here. Grumma on the way, ask her." he looked me up and down.

"Sorry, my brother can be an asshole sometimes." Forrest laughed. Oh my gosh! Forrest and Trey are brothers! What?!

* * *

- Jazelle -

She got ten seconds to get the hell away from me. Again I wanna know why she's here. And here comes that nigga Trey.

"Come here." he took my hand and took me upstairs to some sort of bedroom. Pretty dope though.

"Wassup?" I said, popping the "p".

"What's the matter babe?" he asked rubbing my thighs.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I lied.

"Tell me."

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." he started to irritate me.

"Sure whatever." he shrugged his shoulders. I poked my bottom lip out. I don't know why but I always do that when I'm aggravated. Forgetting that was the signal for Tremaine to kiss me, he bit my bottom lip before I could fix them. Shit. I couldn't help but to kiss back. Why were his lips so tempting, goodness?

"Is that your phone or are you just excited to see me?" I laughed.

"A little bit of both." he smirked while taking off his shirt. This nigga and this shirtless shit. He always taking his shirt off every five minutes. Like damn nigga, its fucking sexy but at the same time like Kev said, you look like a beige greyhound.

[A/N: Lmfaooo! That is still funny to me even if it was 2 years ago! Shidd! 😂 I'm dying while writing this. Kevin Hart has serious issues.]

I kicked my black creepers off and got on top of him, took my shirt off too, shit. "Damn Jazzy."

"What?"

"Nothing, I just felt like saying that."

My nigga, you fucking up the mood. "Just be quiet." I whispered.

"Yes ma'am." I went back to kissing him, passionately, I might add. I been waiting on this day for forever. His hands explored my backside as I expected he would, freaky ass. Okay, that's it, I need him now. I started to unbuckle his belt, where still again, somebody bursted in.

"Great." Trey mumbled. I looked up, and it was Forrest, shocked and smirking at the same time.

"Sorry y'all, I didn't know." he pleaded.

"Nah man it's cool. I was just bout to go check on Helen." Trey said. Here we go with this bitch again. I didn't bother to put my shirt back on because I wasn't leaving this room. He made me mad again. Fuck nigga. I swear, I swear if I didn't love him so much...I can't even explain.

Okay, I do have to eat, I've been starving Christina or Maurice. I'm hungry too. I put my Nirvana tee back on. I dress like a teenager even though I'm 26. But whatever, it's me. I went downstairs and I saw Trey and Helen dancing to I'm Still In Love With You by New Edition. I just bet they are still in love. I saw Forrest and his lady as well. She looked familiar, too familiar. I acted like I was going to get a drink but I was actually getting a closer look. Omg. It's Adrienne.

Calm down, you're fine, Chris is behind you, Adrienne is family. You taught her a lesson and you finally confronted her. You are cool. Walk over there and act like the adult you are.

"Hi Forrest, hello Adrienne." I smiled, genuinely. It's time to put all the bull behind me!

"Hey J-jazzy." Adrienne replied nervously.

"You know her?" Forrest asked me.

"Yeah, she's my little sister!" Forrest gasped.

"I knew y'all had to be related! She looks just like you, just a little darker."

"Yeah, that's family, and the past is history!" I declared. I hugged Adrienne tight. I lightweight missed her. I think she knows not to do that to ANYBODY, she looks beautiful and matured as well.

I let those two lovebirds finish their dancing session. I ship them together, really. April saw me eyeing Tremaine & Helen. "Baby, get your man." she walked over to me.

"Ma I'm fine I'm just waiting on Grumma to get here with the meat. I NEED some of that steak and I need to add some relish on it, yum." April looked at me like I was crazy. I know pregnant people crave, but I've been craving the weirdest shit. A pickle with sprinkles? Steak with relish? What?

"If you don't want to, I will talk to him." she said.

"No Ma it's cool, let Trey enjoy his company while she's here, cause I don't think he'll be talking to her for a while." I joked. Sike, I was serious.

"Mhmmm, well if you need me I'll be in the back." she left.

Yeah, I'll leave too. I'm gonna take a walk on the beach, I need air. The beach was only bout 5 minutes away, so I did a good amount of walking. Much to my surprise, the beach was empty. I took off my creepers and knee-high socks and rolled them up and carried them in my right hand. I put my phone on "Do Not Disturb" so only my mom could contact me. I plugged up my earphones and listened to Holy Grail by Jay Z and Justin Timberlake. Just the song I need to get this stress off of my chest.

* * *

* Two Hours Later *

- Tremaine -

It's been two hours and nobody's seen Jazelle. We've checked all over the house for her but no sign. I tried to call and text her multiple times but of course no answer...I hope she's okay. We said grace and I already had two plates of food. It's not like her to miss out on some food. Forrest tried her, so did Adrienne, even Grumma did! Still no answer. I hope it isn't something I did. Maybe because Adrienne's here? But she told me that they were cool. Sure I didn't ask her how she felt about Helen being here, but she seemed cool with it. When I asked Mumma she just rolled her eyes and scoffed. Women.

Everyone's attention turned to the front door, revealing Jazzy, listening to her music. I walked up to her and pulled her earphones out her ear. "You just walk off and not tell anyone? What's the matter with you?"

Every eye in the room was on us. "Look," she laughed, "I'm not six, nor am I sixteen. I believe that I'm grown, therefore I can do what I want. Excuse me." she walked away, stomping her feet.

I followed behind her and grabbed her arm. "Don't touch me." she hissed.

"Listen to me, these mood swings ain't the business. All day I've asked you what's wrong, you won't tell me, so how am I supposed to make it right?" I asked.

"Do me a favor, don't." she walked away again. She is really being an asshole! She went inside the bathroom and I went after her.

"Get out." she looked away.

"Nah, I think I'm good here." I rubbed my neck.

"What am I to you?" she asked.

"You're my girlfriend, my one and only, the one I'm going to marry."

"Well you're not acting like I am. She has gotten all your attention all goddamned day. I haven't even got one ounce. There's why I'm pissed off. Why the fuck is she here anyway? She ain't family, I am. Why you dancing all on her and not me. Oh right cause I'm your girlfriend and that's how you treat them."

She started to cry and she punched me in my chest. I grabbed her and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry baby but why didn't you tell me?"

"I shouldn't have to! Why didn't you ask me first?" she pushed me away from her.

"Cause it just came out, I wasn't thinking." I admitted.

"K." she bit her lip to keep from crying again.

We sat there and stared at each other for the most part.

"10 minutes can't go past without you brushing my thoughts, that's 1440 a day so I'll say 144 times I think about you or something like that. The fuckin thought of you with somebody else I don't like that. You're good at being perfect, we're good at being troubled." I bumped foreheads with her and stared her down.

"I love you."

* * *

Umm, I have no commentary for this chapter. Oh I will start asking for a certain number of comments later into the story. The silent readers were cool at first but now I want y'all to speak up...that's all I ask. I don't know when I'll start but it'll be a surprise.

Jazzy's outfit in the MM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 113 22
When the famous Chris Brown moves in next door a lot of drama starts. Brooke is a dancer and meets him and starts dating Trey Songz. But will it last...
42.3K 1.3K 53
First Book To The Series: It all happened in a mystery and the mysteries keep coming. Trey and Kera the couple that been through it all or maybe not.
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...
43.5K 1K 59
A story of how Keisha met Trey Songz and the sh*t they get into as a couple...