The Selection Series Rants

By Rainliketheweather

just me ranting about the selection series. the title really does explain everything. :) More

The Selection Series Rants
The Dress
BOOM
Marlee's hair
The Rejected
King Clarkson
Halloween
Maxon
schizophrenic much?
Lucy
Lucy pt 2
Henri's name
An owed apology, and some questions.

Eadlyn.

299 6 3
By Rainliketheweather

Why must she be so aggravating?
Like when Neena gets mad at her for calling her stupid she's like" what? I didn't do anything! I was simply talking.!"
Or when Kile wants to, I don't know, have an actual conversation with her, she's just like "no! Kissing is way better!"
Or Josey takes a tiara. I understand that she's not a princess, but really. She's a fifteen year old girl who grew up at the palace. Of course she's going to want to be a princess.
Or the Erik thing. He's in love with her. He's jealous of Henri for having a chance with her. She just doesn't notice.
I guess we all know where she gets her schizophrenia from...
*cough, cough,* America *cough cough.*
Example: when America had her selective memory loss about the fact that dating Aspen was not only against the law but she cheated on Maxon. A lot. And didn't even care.
SIGH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
184K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
752K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC