Ōji wa majo no taki!

By ClaireLinsely

Witches had always been considered as the enemy or the antagonist in any story. But, what if, a certain pri... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8

7

1.2K 46 35
By ClaireLinsely

Thank you for your comments and I'm really sorry if it was short >_ <

Well anyway I didn't think that this update would pop in my mind so soon so here! Oh yeah tnx for those who voted! You all deserve a big big BIIGGG cup of CHOCOLATE PUUUDDDIINNGG! Kyyaaa!

^ W ^

I walked briskly through the town. The town changes rapidly through the day. Although the streets may be full and bustling with life and business in the day, at night not a soul is to be seen. The streets are quite and empty. Only the light coming from the amber candles in the street lights remain to prove that the streets have residents.

I shivered against a chilly breeze, huddling my mahogany cloak closer to my skin. I let out an exhausted sigh, I have insufficient data! This is the first time this has ever happened . . . EVER! I have to learn more about this prince, I thought to myself fretfully. I quickly asserted the deck of cards that I have on hand.

1. I completely erased his mind about the meeting and everything

2. I can roam freely around the streets at day and at night if I have a disguise.

3. I can interview other people during the day.

4. My top targets are his fans so I expect a LOT of info from them and joining some fan groups was easy.

And of course if I have cards then so does my challengers which are my disadvantages.

1. There is a strong possibility that Louis may recover his memory about our faithful meeting in about a week more or less.

2. His memory can even return if he sees me even once.

3. Since he has the instincts of a devil his memory can even return on the spot.

4. And if this does happen I will have no chance to escape.

5. And I have to deal with him again and it will be much harder to escape this time around.

6. Spying is not an option.

I slowly rubbed my aching temples as I approached the entrance of the forbidden forest.

"Well at least I know now what his favourite fruit is", I comforted myself out loud. My steps quickened as I arrived at my home. I hurriedly opened the large wooden door and went inside. I lazily removed my slippers, dumped my nap sack by the door and I ran until I reached my bedroom, there I collapsed on my bed and silently fell into a deep peaceful slumber.

The next day I woke up feeling refreshed, replenished and most of all REVIVED!

I felt like my stamina has returned from its fiery pits. I pushed away the covers and proceeded with my morning routine. I took a nice long hot bath, scrubbing my body clean from yesterday's grime. After I finished I changed my bed covers (since I slept on them without taking a bath so they are dirty! >m <).

After I accomplished my chores I started to pack my essentials in my knapsack and headed off to town once again to find info about the prince.

Nothing could have shocked me more than what I found out today

Several hours ago. . .

I dyed my hair blonde and turned my eyes from amethyst to sapphires, for now this is my disguise and I must say I did fit in with the crowd. I walked freely through the bustling streets of day without anyone noticing me! I started gathering information from different civilians first.

In a fraction of two hours I actually learned a lot about Louis and I also erased their minds after our little chat not with peach of course! I used a more efficient way to do this without giving off peaches but for now that's a secret.

"Now I have to join one of those fan groups", I thought out loud, walking towards a usual meeting place for a famous fan group then what I saw almost made me want to throw myself into a barrel of ale to hide from him.

Louis was standing near the fountain and it seemed to be he was being interviewed by the fan girls. I quickly hid under the tablecloth of a fruit stand I usually shop from. The owner is a very nice old lady and she accepts witches like me. I silently motioned for the lady to keep quite as I hid under her stand.

I listened quietly at the conversation between the prince and the fan girls.

FAN GIRL: Neee~ Louis ouji Sama!

Louis: (turns to the fan girl) yes?

FAN GIRL: (blushes furiously) Can I ask you something?

Louis: (Smiles at the girl) of course! What is it?

FAN GIRL: (fidget fidget) w-would you like to have me as your partner for the upcoming 547th grand ball on the September 3rd?

Louis: (looking very troubled) I am sorry but I can't do that

FAN GIRL: (looking dejected) D-do you have someone else then?

Louis: (smiling) regrettably I have someone I'm waiting for

FAN GIRL: (about to cry) O-o-o h alright

Louis: How about I buy you my favourite fruit a consolation?

FAN GIRL: (face brightens) A -A treat from a prince? Kyyaaaaaaa! Of course!

Louis and the fan girl were headed for the old lady's stand

Lyra: . . . . . OH SHIT!

I huddled closer under the tablecloth, listening closely as the two grew nearer to the stand.

Old lady: What can I get you?

Louis: I'll have hmm. . . (Thinks for a minute) AH! Two of those round peaches please

Old lady: (gets the peaches) here you go (hands them over)

Louis: thanks, how much?

Old lady: 2 coppers

Louis (hands over payment)

Then I heard the two slowly walk away from the stand. "Yes! " I whispered in glee.

Just then I heard a huge scream from the fan girl. I peeked through the sheets and watched in terror as she was almost trampled on by a passing carriage; luckily Louis was quick enough to save her. "Are you alright?" Louis asked the girl, his voice full of concern. The fan girl nodded and replied "The peaches "she asked anxiously.

I let out a relieved sigh; I guess I'm safe for now. I leaned back a bit until I felt something round against my backside. I gulped and slowly looked at what I almost sat one, It was the peach. Just then I heard Louis' voice," I think one rolled under the old lady's stand" he said. He slowly went to the stall to retrieve the peach. I panicked from under the stall, "Oh shit! " I cursed to myself, trying to find an escape route.

I edged farther and farther away from the end of the table cloth as I watched the silhouette of Louis' booths materialize slowly and slowly. I backed out until I my skirts got caught in a sharp latch thus making this much much worse. My heart started pounding loudly as I watched Louis's hand appear right before me. He was feeling for the peach, I tugged on my skirt as hard as I can because Louis was about to grab it but before I could pull my skirt away he already grabbed it.

I heard from beneath the tablecloth a loud "What's this? ". He gave my skirt a hard pull causing for it to rip at the latch, dragging me out from under the table. The people watched in awe as Louis pulled me out. I dangled from his arm with one leg exposed for the world to see.

Louis' eyes were as big as saucers when he saw me. He held me up n the air with one arm, examining me from top to bottom. For the first time in my whole I life I prayed to God to ask him for something. I said God DON"T THE F*** let him remember! This is just one time ONE time please! I begged fervently and then a voice suddenly penetrated my ears, shattering my earnest begging to the lord.

Louis' eyes

That were once surprise and clouded

Now became clear with remembrance

He took a deep breath

Then he smiled

From there I knew

My prayers were completely ignored

He slowly placed me to the ground

Not releasing his iron clasp on my hand

And then he asked me

His voice full of concern

"Are you alright miss?" he asked me. I felt for just an instant of a moment that he didn't remember so I replied, "Y-yes I'm fi-"but I was cut off when he suddenly moved closer to my ear. His hot breath against my neck, "Rather than miss, can I address you as simply Lyra?" his voice barely a whisper. I felt him smile as I flinched when he whispered my name, "That was really mean you know, making me forget about my soon to be bride".

Now I know I am in a LOT more trouble than I had ever been in my entire life.

Thanks for reading once again and here is the information Lyra has gathered about Louis, well some of it.

Name: Louis Kincaid

Age: 3 months and seventeen years

Height: 5'9

Hobbies: Archery, Reading, Helping People ( That's it for now)

Random Info:

Birthday: February 21st

Blood Type: AB

Personality: Stubborn, Helpful, Kind and MUST get what he sets his eyes on which rarely happens ( Poor Lyra > n < hang in there! )

And that's it! Next up is a continuation of info about Louis and a sneak peek to what Louis has discovered about Lyra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...