Funnybones

By rhodes_

In which a dead boy and a living girl reunite after several years. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2016. N. A. || The s... More

do
you
remember
when
i
pushed
you
in
the
creek?

toby,

6K 545 78
By rhodes_

i.

a young boy and a young girl once crossed pathways and to his delight, she was the death of him.

he disappeared into the air with a (dampened tissue) from his mother and he tends to think that maybe he should have spent his time pleasing her, rather than upsetting her.

it isn't until his grave is marked in footprints and left in a path of erosion; quite simply sound among rose thorn bushes that have not been maintained since the day he was pushed into the creek.

and the girl who still lives whom he once found himself acquainted by has come to visit him for the first time in several years (to send her hearts and kisses that she'd never shared to this day).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 56 20
A poetry collection of random poetries I wrote. Nothing special, just some deep stuff from a burning poet heart, I hope you enjoy. I think most of th...
14.3K 1.3K 12
From the author of 'Why Wattpad Drives Me Crazy' comes 'Survivor's Guide to the Wattpad Jungle': :: I've gotten loads of people asking me questions t...
1.4K 565 6
(Completed) 2nd prize winner in Sweet and Spicy Awards🥈 3rd prize winner in The Crown Awards🥉 3rd prize winner in Tricolor Triennial Awards🥉 ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜...
3.9K 576 29
my bones are too big for my body and they protrude through my skin : let's talk about love, angst, fear, peace.