Who Am I Without Him (MB Love...

By Poetic__Leena

Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez an... More

Who Am I Without Him (MB Love Story)
My Love pt.1
My Love pt.2
Fun Right pt.1
Hmmm Why?
Today My Life Begins
Smoking Aces
Roaming Rage
True Lies
Nightmares always seem real
True Colors
Ohh...snap!
Secrets
I did it because of love
Don't you be on that ...
Come And Get It
Baby Drama
Tell Em I'm Leaving
Back..Once Again
Dont Argue With Me
ANNOUNCEMENT

Finale:Us In Time

160 5 5
By Poetic__Leena

LaDaye P.O.V

Me and Ray have been doing good lately. After the mishave i called up Angelo and the others and told them that it would be better if they left me alone. I mean I still talk to Myles cause he's a good guy. I'm so happy that Marie is pregnant by Jacob , he will be a great father!

Myles P.O.V

Marie has called me from time to time. She told me the child wasn't mind I swear it is tho ...but what can you do. She said she got a dna test but she never showed us the test. She just said the results i just.

Jay P.O.V

Ever since that argument with Tia i haven't talked to her really. She never apologized so why should I care about what she has to say. Me and Chres are still happy together. That little mishave wasn't going to stop us.

Maddie P.O.V

After spending my whole life obessing over Craig. It took me forever to find out the person i needed all along was James.

Sorry i had to cut this story short . I have What If... to start off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 3.8K 40
This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea...
28.2K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
5.2K 127 18
When Princeton from Mindless Behavior finally moves to New York.He thinks everyone's going to automatically friend him and he'll be popular,but sadly...
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...