Curse of the Sun

By captainswaners

25 year old Emma Swan has been kidnapped by Captain Hook and his crew. When Emma was a baby she was cursed. I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

725 54 1
By captainswaners

Emma went to her cabin to take a breath. So much just happened.

"Emma?" Hook knocked on the door.

"Yeah, come in"

He walked in and closed the door behind him. He walked over to her and sat besides her. Her head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her. They just sat in silence.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I don't know. You?"

"Yeah. If it helps, you looked amazing in that dress"

Emma smiled. "Which one?"

"Both" he smiled.

"What are we going to do about Davy? He knows about the necklace now"

"I don't know, love"

"He sounds like he wants to go to war"

"I've been in a few battles with him. It's hard and it's definitely a bloodbath for both sides"

"I just want to kill him. That's all I'm concerned about"

"We will. That much I can promise you"

~~
A/N: ugh bad chapter! this fanfic may be a short one! I can't think of anything to fill in expect the battle of course and what happens after ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
66.8K 1.9K 25
Miley is a 14 year old girl with Leukemia. She was diagnosed when she just turned 7. Miley has been in relapse since she was 11~ before she was ever...
382K 13.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
3.8K 101 16
It had happened. Tony's worst nightmare yet biggest wish. Tony had a kid. But not just any kid a teen age kid. He had missed out on 15 years of his k...