Bad Boys

By beautifultomorrows

Lexis didn't want to be a bad boy. But his broken heart didn't listen. [ 2016 ] More

0. Bad Boys
1. Bad Boys
2. Bad Boys
3. Bad Boys
4. Bad Boys
5. Bad Boys
6. Bad Boys
7. Bad Boys
8. Bad Boys
9. Bad Boys
10. Bad Boys
11. Bad Boys
12. Bad Boys
13. Bad Boys
14. Bad Boys
15. Bad Boys
16. Bad Boys
17. Bad Boys
18. Bad Boys
19. Bad Boys
20. Bad Boys
21. Bad Boys
22. Bad Boys
23. Bad Boys
24. Bad Boys
25. Bad Boys
26. Bad Boys
27. Bad Boys
28. Bad Boys
29. Bad Boys
30. Bad Boys
32. Bad Boys

31. Bad Boys

947 66 7
By beautifultomorrows

You waited in class. He's going to come, you thought. But as time ticked on, you started to feel deflated. The bell rang and he still didn't come. You stormed to your locker, putting in the combination, trying to hold back your tears.

After two tries, you were ready to break the door down. But it opened and a wrapped box fell out. You were confused. Who would've placed this in your locker?

You picked the box up from the ground and inspected it. You couldn't figure what it was but opened it nonetheless.

It was a folder.

You opened it and placed a hand over your mouth. 

It was a folder of your lost sketches.

There was a tap on your shoulder. You whipped back and saw him. He has a smile on his face and red roses in his hands. 

"Will you forgive me?" he asked.

You pulled him close to you and pressed your lips on top of his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 217 12
𝙾𝙽𝙴 πš‚π™·π™Ύπšƒ πš‚π™Όπš„πšƒ πš†π™°πšπ™½π™Έπ™½π™Ά π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ 𝚁3π™Ώπ™Ύπšπšƒ... πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš πš’πš πš–πšŠπš’ πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽ πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πšžπš πš’πš πš’πšœ 𝚏�...
27.2K 721 38
Hazel DeLuce is no victim, but she is human. Draco Malfoy is cruel and vindictive, yet he is hiding more than a secret. Abuse, love, and sorrow manif...
925K 2.9K 13
I hate how all the lesbian one shots aren't intense enough for me or smutty enough, and I'm sure atleast some other people feel the same. So this is...
2.9K 60 10
Troy Bolton has been Gabriella Montez's best friend from the time he was born. From playdates to ice cream outings, the two did everything together...