Bad Boys

Από beautifultomorrows

Lexis didn't want to be a bad boy. But his broken heart didn't listen. [ 2016 ] Περισσότερα

0. Bad Boys
1. Bad Boys
2. Bad Boys
3. Bad Boys
4. Bad Boys
5. Bad Boys
6. Bad Boys
7. Bad Boys
8. Bad Boys
9. Bad Boys
10. Bad Boys
12. Bad Boys
13. Bad Boys
14. Bad Boys
15. Bad Boys
16. Bad Boys
17. Bad Boys
18. Bad Boys
19. Bad Boys
20. Bad Boys
21. Bad Boys
22. Bad Boys
23. Bad Boys
24. Bad Boys
25. Bad Boys
26. Bad Boys
27. Bad Boys
28. Bad Boys
29. Bad Boys
30. Bad Boys
31. Bad Boys
32. Bad Boys

11. Bad Boys

1.1K 64 0
Από beautifultomorrows

You couldn't believe your eyes. After two weeks, he finally came back. You were excited – thrilled – to have him back to be your drawing buddy again, but he didn't come sit next to you as you had hoped. No, he sat in the back of the class with your archenemy, Cindy. She was the popular girl with the good looks, who got everything she didn't deserve. You hated that.

The worst thing about Cindy was that she always bragged about what she had. That was what repelled you from her. When she received an A plus on a quiz, she'd prance around the room with her paper in people's faces. When her father gave her, her allowance, she'd buy a new Gucci purse and hold it high for everyone to see.

You knew people who didn't like her. The people who do only want her money. Cindy doesn't realize that, but it's true. You've heard people talk about her. You hear them say, "Cindy? Oh yeah, we're only friends because of her money. She's such a brat."

You tried telling her once, but her "friends" would always deny it. Cindy always believed their word over yours. So eventually you stopped trying all together.

You glare at Lexis. He stares at you with frown, and you realize that this was what he had to deal with two weeks ago – 

Betrayal.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Only One Από Laeti

Ρομαντική

152K 6.4K 33
*cover by nlori1234* Basketball at Lakemoat High has always been one of the biggest deals ever. If a player on the basketball team causes the...
Room with a View Από lyttlejoe

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

4.3K 711 27
When Miller Hunt lands at his all expense paid, dream vacation resort it quickly turns to a chaotic nightmare of confusion and misadventure involving...
34.9K 1K 18
𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...
Love And Lattes [DISCONTINUED] Από BSA

Εφηβική Φαντασία

19.1K 1.5K 14
"I have a question... Why do you work here? Isn't it hard to handle work and school at the same time?" I asked. He chuckled. "I accidentally chucked...